Anyone LTTTC Number One?

FF - :hugs:! I'm so sorry!

AFM - I'm 10 dpiui today and decided to test and BFN ... i know it's still early but I'm not keeping my hopes up anymore for this cycle. Onto injectables next cycle!

Hi my lovelies, just to let you all know that we are in the middle of another missed miscarriage :(

We have both decided to NTNP until next year at the earliest. I will be checking in on you all from time to time but for me personally I can't jump back on the LTTTC wagon :flower:

Sending you all lots of sticky :dust: xxx

FF I am so sorry to hear that. I really hope you the best and wish you the best in getting through this hard time. We are all here if you need to talk.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

FF please accept all of our deepest sympathy. What a terrible shock u must be feeling. I'm so sorry for ur loss. We are here when u need us honey. I hope they try to
Find out why it has happened. X

I am so sorry to see your awful news FF, I do hope you find the strength to continue one day. I hope you can also push to get some answers and find out why this keeps happening (((HUGS)))
I hope all you other ladies are well and are getting nearer to that very allusive BFP
I have my pre-op tomorrow ready to have my salpingectomy, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy next Monday, then I can finally start IVF :)

Welcome Tasha!

I'm waiting for a positive OPK so we can have our second Clomid50 IUI ... My belly is kind of sore so hopefully it's tomorrow :-/

FF- I am so sorry to hear the terrible news! I too have given up stressing over LTTC until next year. Stress will not get you very far in TTC so take as long as you need and come back when you're ready. We all understand. I wish you all the best!

Same for all the other LTTC women, I hope you have success in your TTC journey!

MrsH- You know I'm cheering for you and I truly hope you have a great outcome on your sugeries :)

oh ff i am so sorry hun.. Life is so cruel and unfair at times.. Thinking of you and you must stay in touch even if its just a pm to let us know how you are.. Big hugs xxx

FF - I'm so sorry hun. Please let's us know of anything we can do.....I am so so sorry.

Mrshowley - g/l hun....I'll be thinking of you.

FF I'm so sorry! I really thought this was it for you. My thoughts are with you, I know what you are going through this is our 2nd miscarriage to, hope they can give you some answers as to why it's happened again.

xx

FF, I am so very sorry for your loss.. my heart goes out to you...Big Hugs to you!! :hugs: :hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/sorryforyourloss3.gif

Hi! Wel..... I brought a few pregnancy test and they were all BFPS!! So I went to the drs and got a blood test and i am pregnant!!!! Go luck to you all!!!! :)

Congrats on the BFP!

AFM - I'm 12dpiui today and still getting negative tests so I'm going to officially call this 3rd IUI a fail. I just want AF to show now so I can get the injectables IUI or IVF started ... how annoying is this whole process...It doesn't seem that hard, sperm, egg, pregnant ... but I guess it's just not that easy ...

Sorry Ashley. I wish I had a magic wand to wave around all my LTTCers and TTC after a loss chicks. Its just not fair.

Sorry I have been AWOL. Nothing new to report really. Last cycle I think I found out I have an LP defect. Still trying to figure out how I'm going to approch it, but I am leaning towards B vitamins. I have also started trying the cinnamon and honey approach which has actually been really good for my sex drive!

:dust:

I am so sorry to see your awful news FF, I do hope you find the strength to continue one day. I hope you can also push to get some answers and find out why this keeps happening (((HUGS)))
I hope all you other ladies are well and are getting nearer to that very allusive BFP
I have my pre-op tomorrow ready to have my salpingectomy, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy next Monday, then I can finally start IVF :)

Hope the pre-op went well and that it all goes smoothly on monday.... good luck with the IVF as well... very exciting to have another IVFer around! :flower:

Ash - sorry for the BFNs it might be too early though? if I remember correctly i'm sure the clinic told me not to test before 16dpet as it can be too early to get a positive.

Good to see you wannabe and dazed :hi:

AFM - just waiting for the coord appt next week to get started, got a smear (pap) test tomorrow morning... the things us ladies have to endure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->