Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Yeah I don't think it's too early but it definitely could be. I'm not ruling that out. I just think that if it were going to be positive something would be showing up by now even if it was a really faint line. If I am I am and if I'm not then I need to be in touch with my doctor and get this IVF thing going.

Google - congrats :). That's great news...

Ash - sorry for the bfn.

OK girls so af started last night around 10 pm....so is today CD 1 or was it yesterday?????

Google - congrats :). That's great news...

Ash - sorry for the bfn.

OK girls so af started last night around 10 pm....so is today CD 1 or was it yesterday?????

If your period comes in the middle of the night you can count it as CD1, but if it's 10pm, I would be safe and count the following day as CD1.

Ash it could be too early hun - if it isn't then fingers crossed for the IVF :dance:

Well I am back my lovelies - Thank you for all my well wishes :flower: Currently stuck in limbo land as body is refusing to give the baby up :(

There is no chance of us getting tested after two miscarriages so as my best friend pointed out it may not be wise putting TTC on hold as we need to have another one to finally get some answers :( I hate the way that already our 'next' pregnancy is being counted us none viable and just a stepping stone to get the NHS to do something. Obviously we can't jump back in until my body has sorted itself out so will just have to keep on cheering you all from the sidelines :dance:

My body is being given a week and then if still no movement I will have to book in for the dreaded surgery :wacko:

ttc - i have been told that cd 1 is the first day you wake up with full bleed.. Sorry if tmi

welcome to all the newbies! And congrats on the bfp!

Welcome back ff we will stick together and all get through it.. And it is shit what we have to go through xxx

afm still lots of bedding just found out another 3 of my friends are pregnant two of them fell pg within a month of trying..im happy for them but Its just not fair some times xx

FF - so sorry for this hun. I know I keep saying it but i just don't understand this sometimes. I am sending some positives vibes to help you and your family through this.

FF I know how you feel it kinda got like that with us and then when we had some tests done we were none the wiser as all tests were fine and they just said we was very unlucky (which I now have to agree with as it's been 18 months since our last one and now we can't get pregnant). I really hope that your next pregnancy is viable and you get your baby xx

Thanks Tasha :flower:

I have a feeling that as NHS won't do the full spectrum of tests our results will be 'fine' too :wacko:

Everyone keeps telling me not to give up so I am going to fight through :dance:

FF - glad to hear you are feeling strong enough to fight....That is awesome. I think that it is ok to mourn and pick yourself up when you are ready. I admire your strength!

Femara starts tomorrow for me. Cant wait to get that BFP!

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all having a lovely wkend.

FF glad you decided not to stay away!

Afm been a busy few weeks with scans and blood tests, after posting last the hosp said all they could do was monitor me and see as time goes on if I have an ectopic. I've been going in regular for bloods and practically everytime I get a call later in the day asking me back urgently for a scan as my numbers are still rising & they're not really sure why. Last week I went for a scan on mon then again on wed, on the wed I actually got to see my fs which was good. He said he is 90% certain it's not ectopic but doesn't know why my numbers are going up, he said the scan def shows a pregnancy there which measures 6 weeks but the sac looks empty. I am having hopefully what will be my last scan this wed just to take one last look at my tubes and check all is ok. So hopefully coming to the end of this, I think I've started to bleed tonight ( light pinkish) so hopefully things are starting to move along, ive been taking hot baths the last few nights to speed it up, it's been 5 weeks since I found out this ones not viable but it's hard to move on when your body won't let go. I've booked a holiday for the end of this month and treating myself to a hair cut to cheer myself up!

Fs said in my appointment in July he'll talk to me about taking metformin as well as clomid but for now I'm keeping my legs crossed so we don't have any 'accidents' before hand as can't go through another mc straight away again that would be my 3rd this year.

Good luck to those in the 2ww & happy humping to those around o - day!

xx

Sticky - I am so sorry that you have to go through that. Hopefully this is your body finally finishing what it needs to do so that you can start over.

Afm - I am pretty sure that I o'd 5 days ago and oh my goodness do I have symptoms. I have been very emotional, I have AF like cramps but they are a little different, my lower back aches, I am tired beyond belief, I have a headache, and anything I eat makes me feel sick to my stomach. I also have a fullish feeling in my lower tummy and where my ovary is on the right side just feels sore, almost like I have a bruise there. I am planning on testing the first, which will put me at about 18 dpo. Hopefully this time is it and I am not just driving myself crazy symptom spotting.

Oh Sticky I am so sorry my sweet :hugs:

Gypsy I really hope this is it for you - fingers crossed!

Well my week of waiting is up and if anything my symptoms have increased :( Will have to ring EPU and discuss ERPC - didn't want to down that route but I have a horrible feeling HCG is slowly increasing and growing the sack and expanding the uterus as now have a pronounced bloat bump that is constant :(

I feel a tiny bit optimistic that it isn't going to take us 18 months to conceive again which feels nice BUT I only have one round of clomid left and I will not be taking it until November/December time and DH and I have decided to focus on eating healthily for 3 months before this. We will probably be trying straight after D&C but I don't have any hopes for a :bfp: in those first 6 months - would be wonderful if it happened but I just can't see it :wacko:

Think I will give the BBT and charting a rest until August and then stock up on OPK and go for it!

You never know FF, we fell again straight away, I wonder if it was from taking the clomid before hand, they do say your more fertile for 3 months after, for us it seemed I ovulated about 2 1/2 weeks after the d&c.

xx

Thanks hun :hugs: Can I ask how much spotting you had after the D&C? Just not too sure what to expect :wacko:

hi sticky.. Hope it all goes ok for you.. And every thing gets sorted for you.. Xx

ff - ive stopped charting etc as it wasn't really getting me any where.. So just gonna see what happens until august:)

afm waiting for witch to arrive :-( it seems every one around me is announcing that they are pregnant and i cant help feeling annoyed.. As some have only been with there fellas for 2/3 months! Grrr my little rant over.. Hope every one has had a nice weekend lucy xxx

FF, I had medium/heavy bleeding for the 1st couple of days after and was on pain killers, then I then had browny blood after that but only needed a panty liner. All in all besides feeling a little battered after the op wasnt to to bad considering, I think it's getting everything straight in your head that's the hardest.

Have you booked it yet?

xx

I haven't updated you girls in a while.

I start my injections today for my IUI cycle. I'm taking gonal F and ovidrel for the trigger. I'm feeling happy we're starting this but annoyed at the same time because I don't know why clomid didn't work. I'm also starting to feel like IUI is hopeless but I really am trying to stay positive.

On a happy note, my insurance covered most of the medicine, I only had to pay $30 out of pocket so that was GREAT, it took a lot of stress off me and OH. :)

I hope everyone else is doing good! Sorry I've been MIA lately but I've had a lot going on and I've been feeling depressed and sad about TTC since nothing seems to be working up to this point.

totally understand Ash....sometimes we all need a break....Not sure why the clomid didnt work, it works for some and not others ya know.

FF- wanted to let you know that I did order that fertility bracelet ....it is beautiful! It was you who I was talking about it with right? hehehe....my memory stinks!

AFM - I had horrible nausea last night and crazy hot flashes....Last month the femara didnt cause any s/e but I am feeling it this month. Thank goodness tonight is my last day of pills.

ttcbaby it may have been but my memory also sucks :haha:

Sticky I am booked in for tomorrow am a bit bummed that I have to fast from 7.30am and then be there early but won't have my surgery until almost 5pm :growlmad: I completely understand that it isn't classed as an emergency and other people take priority but I don't understand why I have to wait around for 5+ hours before I am even taken to get ready for pre-op.

Have really enjoyed the sunshine in the South of the UK today - it has been great walking the dogs along the beach and am now going to enjoy a lovely pimms and lemonade with my lunch :)

I haven't updated you girls in a while.

I start my injections today for my IUI cycle. I'm taking gonal F and ovidrel for the trigger. I'm feeling happy we're starting this but annoyed at the same time because I don't know why clomid didn't work. I'm also starting to feel like IUI is hopeless but I really am trying to stay positive.

On a happy note, my insurance covered most of the medicine, I only had to pay $30 out of pocket so that was GREAT, it took a lot of stress off me and OH. :)

I hope everyone else is doing good! Sorry I've been MIA lately but I've had a lot going on and I've been feeling depressed and sad about TTC since nothing seems to be working up to this point.

Another user on a thread had no response to Clomid, now she's on Femera and its working--she o'd very strong, cramps and all. Just fyi. Not every pharmacutical fits every body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->