Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hey All

Sticky - Glad you had a nice holiday, and that things are starting moving for you hun xx

Ash - Good Luck hun Fx !

FF - i know how you feel hun, although i have not had a BFP yet a lot of my friends who have had BFPs in the time we have been TTC i cant help but think that should/could of been us :-(

Pink - 'HUGS' i know how you feel hun... we've been at a family BBQ at the weekend and we got asked on more than one occasion when are you guys gonna have a little one, i too want to comment as you do im sick of the questions :-(

AFM - im a little bit down at the moment with the OH, as he gets frustrated some times with all this 'timed sex' he doesnt think that we can get PG on our own with his low morphology and gets a little frustrated, ive tried to explain that we still can get PG as i have known people get PG with low morphology but it is a slim chance, so needless to say not much action in this hosehold :-(

Lucy xx

Pink I am with ya....we spent sunday on our boat with friends and all of them are either pg or have lil ones.....so me and dh drank to much and funny enough everyone was saying how jealous they were of us that we could go home after a long day in the water and chill out while they complained about having to bathe, feed, and put thier lil ones to sleep.

I know sometimes when I hear mothers complain it really gets under my skin, but on sunday it actually made me relish in the fact that I CAN go home and chill out with my husband. Would I prefer to bathe, feed, and put MY lil one to sleep?? YES YES YES....but for now, I will relish in my freedom!

sticky so sorry for your loss :hugs:

ash good luck!

af arrived yesterday for me so managed to have a few cheeky drinks
fs appointment is in 6 days! im guessing the first one will just be going through our history but dont know whether we should abstain from :sex: incase they ask OH to do a SA there and then or not?

Gilmore, I know that with my DH's SA, they gave us plenty of warning beforehand along with his list of do's and don't so if you don't have that, then you'll be fine. He had an appointment first thing to give his sample and then later that day we had a second appointment with the consultant.

It wouldn't hurt to phone the clinic to make doubley sure though.

Amy totally agree with Ickle, you should be fine hun. They have to give you all the paperwork for your OH to get the test done :flower:

I just got back from my IUI and it went well!

My OH's sperm count post wash was 88.5 million and his motility was 70% so it's looking GREAT!

I had two follicles so we have a possibility of twins which I would love! But one is good too!!! :)

Well, I'm in the TWW and I couldn't be happier because this cycle was stressful with going to the doctors every other day to be monitored and the CF scare ... ah I feel like this TWW is a vacation!

Hi guys.
Just wondering if I could join you all. I have been trying to conceive for what seems like ages!!!! Got pregnant after 13 months of trying and then lost it at 7 weeks. Took another 15 months to get pregnant and lost that one in Januray this year. Back to trying again now .

Thanks ladies, i'm feeling better today, arrived in north devon to glorious sunshine, the weather isn't going to last but its definitely helped!

I can usually ignore the comments as I do normally relish getting to leave and do adult things but i don't know it just got to me this time, i think it didn't help that they were strangers, I can cope when family and friends ask, as i know its coming from a good place and they are actually just interested in our lives.

Lucy - its hard for the boys aswell... maybe just have a break this month? i must admit me and OH haven't done it for ages (don't have a very high sex drive anyway) cos we know the IVF is on the way we've kind of let go of the timed ttc, not sure if that's being lazy or not!?!

Hi 2 Hope, welcome ... sorry for your loss, this is a very supportive group so just pull up a chair and get comfy!

Good luck Ash for your 2ww!

Ugg, ladies I'm having a rough cycle this month! I got myself so excited and so convinced last month was my month that it's hard to find ANY joy in this anymore! I don't think that :bfn: ever gets easier to see :cry:

With PCOS I figured ovulation was my only problem and had dreams of Clomid being this wonder drug after a year with no luck. I was convinced once I was ovulating I'd be set but it's SO frustrating!

Sorry for the vent but I'm on day 1 of my 2ww and so down! :nope:

Lucy - My OH hated all the timed sex aswell. However, the month I conceive is the month I happened to say how I dream of meeting him in town for lunch at his work with our little baby. Very simple image I know but he just melted. For 8 years I was worried if I went on too much he would just get fed up and not want to try...who would of guessed that is all it would take. He became so determined for our baby and for me that is was going to finally happen.

I totally understand what you are all going through and I am praying this baby sticks after a M/C 6 years ago I am not sure I can do another 6 years.

Baby dust to you all and grab on to those dreams :dust:

Thanks Lorna, i think its hard for other people to understand unless they have, been there and all the lovely ladies on here sure have, thanks for your kind words... I really hope this is it for you and im sure it will be hun xx

2 Hope - Welcome, this group is the nicest and one of the only groups i am in, its one where every one is friendly and supportive yet none of us want to be here... Welcome

Hopin and Prayin - Sorry your having a rough time and i totally agree it never gets any easier... its awful when you think that this is your month, i very rarley let myself in that place but have been a few times and i feel your pain (((HUGS)))

AFM - OH has come round a little, he is not at his best when he is sleepy it makes him very grumpy... we bedding on CD 8, 10, 13 & 14 today is CD 15 so will bd tomorrow, we didnt on CD 12 as this is when OH had a little moan.. men hey... well lets see what this month brings hey...

Hope every one else is ok ?

Lucy xx

Hopandprayin - sorry hun, those negative cycles are so hard. Vent all you want hun, if anyone can understand....we do!

Lucy - I hope you caught that eggy.....

afm - I got my 7 dpo prog test back and it is 25.5....is that a good number? Last cycle it was 15 and re was not impressed.

Hi everyone! :hi: Hope you don't mind me joining this thread!!

I have been trying to concieve my first baby for 3+ years with no luck.

DH has no issues however I have irregular cycles and do not ovulate!! I have just started my first cycle of Gonal F and am on CD 13!! I have not had my trigger shot yet though as I only have 1 large follicle (several smaller) measuring at 10mm which is not that big :( Hoping that this takes a growth spurt this week so I can still be in with a chance!!

I have been trawling through this website for over a year looking for advise and success stories but just registered and started posting today!! Feel ready to share my expeiences with you all :thumbup:

Welcome to all the newbies :flower:

Well ready to jump back into the TTC nightmare tomorrow - first time in almost 10 weeks :wacko:

FF - hugs hun....we are happy to have you back but I understand your feelings.

welcome to the newbies!

Welcome everyone who's new! Hopefully your stay will be short!

I'm just biding my time I started testing with OPKs today. Im using the FS sanctioned smiley face ones plus an IC in the AM with FMU per instructions and an IC in the afternoon to hopefully catch something this month!

My Birthday is Monday, I wonder if the IUI will be that day. She said if I don't have a pos OPK by Sunday they want to bring me in for monitoring. :wacko: ($$$)

Hopandprayin - sorry hun, those negative cycles are so hard. Vent all you want hun, if anyone can understand....we do!

Lucy - I hope you caught that eggy.....

afm - I got my 7 dpo prog test back and it is 25.5....is that a good number? Last cycle it was 15 and re was not impressed.

I don't know much about progesterone, but that number sounds really good to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->