Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hi ladies -

Ash I like your approach....fxed all works out for you....

fisher - Sorry you are down hun, I know it is so discouraging this entire LTTTC bull!

I have a question.....I was told to start my progesterone last night which I did. I have not confirmed Ov on my chart though as I have been horrible at temping......so this morning I took my temp and it was still at a pre ov temp....97.05....then about 15 minutes later I took it again and it was up to 97.45, which is a post ov temp....I dont know if maybe i was sleeping with my mouth open and maybe the first temp was because of that....I mean I have done this before and never has the temps been so different. What do you ladies think? Have I oved?

Fisher - :haha: It's okay! We're all TTC obsessed on here! I do things during the day like yoga but there's only so many hours of yoga I can do per day! Lol. Anyways, I'm sure I'll figure it out .. I mean if this IUI works I probably shouldn't work anyways, just so that I can relax and focus on keeping the bean healthy and happy!

TTCbaby - I like my approach too, I really think it was the right decision even though the meds have been giving me horrible headaches I think it's worth not wasting a cycle. We'll see in a few days hopefully :)

ttcbaby - I really can't say if you've O'ed yet because some of your temperatures aren't there. Are you being monitored at your doctors? If you are I would say listen to them and not the BBT Chart because the BBT isn't concrete ... so many things can influence your temperature so ... that's what I would do anyways ... hope that helped :)

thanks ash...yeah I know i have been horrible and temping. I really did try though. I also did not put my temp in today cuz I dont know which one to use. I am just more afraid of the progesterone suppository stopping my ov IF I still havent oved.

thanks ash...yeah I know i have been horrible and temping. I really did try though. I also did not put my temp in today cuz I dont know which one to use. I am just more afraid of the progesterone suppository stopping my ov IF I still havent oved.

Just a few points:
1: if they said take it then take it. We can all just only trust they're giving us tr best advice.
2: always use your first temp. Never recheck or you may go insane.
3: your temperature rise is a result of progesterone in yor system so I'd quit temping anyway now that youre taking progesterone I would assume it would go up regardless.

As a side note from a former BBT Addict with a capital A I think I've finally quit :wahoo: mostly cause my temps were always leading me on. During the TWW I mean. (I started temping when I quit birth control in march 2008. We did the FAM for the first year to avoid getting pregnant before I started grad school. :rofl:)

Ash, good luck hope those follies get nice and ripe for your trigger shot :)

I am kind of being monitored...I had a cd3 scan and because I got a positive OPK on my own they said I did not need to go in for a cd12 scan. She just told me the day after my positive to give myself the trigger as it will help things along. Then the next day I started teh progesterone.

Just a few points:
1: if they said take it then take it. We can all just only trust they're giving us tr best advice.
2: always use your first temp. Never recheck or you may go insane.
3: your temperature rise is a result of progesterone in yor system so I'd quit temping anyway now that youre taking progesterone I would assume it would go up regardless.

As a side note from a former BBT Addict with a capital A I think I've finally quit :wahoo: mostly cause my temps were always leading me on. During the TWW I mean. (I started temping when I quit birth control in march 2008. We did the FAM for the first year to avoid getting pregnant before I started grad school. :rofl:)

You are right....I should just listen to what they say.....I am just worried that maybe she didnt realize that I might ovulate a bit later than the norm.

Ash can you go part time? I am fortunate enough to have my own business and working part time out of the house and the rest from home has been a god send :) We may only just scrape the bills but I have always said I would rather be broke and happy then rich and too stressed/busy to enjoy it :)

I'm good. Just waiting to ov at the moment. I'm not sure exactly when to expect it. I've been getting lows on my CBFM which is different for me. I usually get loads of highs then the peaks. I hope this is a sign that my body is working better.

How are you?

Shattered :wacko: Had my first proper night out since the lost and although I didn't drink much it really affected me so getting through today has been a bit of a struggle :(

Hi. I keep checking in on you ladies. I am 8 dpo. Also having a bit of a struggle this am. :blush:

hey guys how is every one.. Like ghost town here.. Ha

ff - did you have a nice time out? Ive had a few nights on the row so just chilling this evening..

Afm - cd 11 so we will see what this month brings still on count down to our next ivf appointment.. We're going to try soft cups this month see what happens lucy xx

Everything is good on my end. Just taking things one day at a time.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Still just stalking away.

I'm still reading Lucy - just not posting here very much since the mods told me off :thumbup:

Lucy I had an enjoyable time out, we had a girly night at a girls I have recently got back in contact with - the last time I had been round there was when I was 16! It was lovely to have all these teenage memories come flooding back and blot out some of the more recent mean ones :) It would seem that 10 years on I still haven't learnt to drink in moderation :haha:

Well I have no idea if my HCG is at zero yet as really can't be bothered to test - just too painful right now. I am still spotting though so will probably start dtd in a weeks time, no plan really until I get my first proper :witch: but it would be nice to actually dtd with DH, it has been over 9 weeks since our last time!

Hi everyone!
I just got back from sunny Spain last night! It was exactly what I needed, I feel so chilled at the moment.  & have even got a tan (normally im really pale!) on the downside mc kicked in properly at the airport on the way out, I was having to change my pad every 20 mins with such heavy bleeding & clots- not nice.
Luckily that was the most of it out the way so by the next day things had calmed down up there. I did go against drs orders and used a tampon in the day time for a few hrs around the pool so I could swim - I wasn't letting yet another mc ruin another holiday!
Everything is under control now, still bleeding but like a very light period with an odd clot(sorry if tmi)

Me & DH are now going to be using contraception til July!!!! How wierd is that?!! I've not used anything for over 4 years! But got drs appointment end of July and he said he will be prescribing metformin along with clomid so want to wait til then to try again, as not sure I can handle another mc this year.

Does anyone know if metformin decreases chances of mc?

Welcome to all the new ladies! And goodluck to everyone doing iui and in the 2ww

xx

Sticky beans - I've heard that it can reduce the risk of miscarriage but I don't have any articles or anything to back it up. I'm going to be googling it for myself since I have PCOS so I'll let you know if I find anything.

ETA - I've found this. It's an article from Oxford Journals so it's bit technical. https://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/26/8/2045.abstract?sid=301e7c05-2ea8-4696-8689-4ae3b8e7611d

Here is the conclusion though
Metformin treatment for 12 weeks before and during IVF or ICSI in non-obese women with PCOS significantly increases pregnancy and LBRs compared with placebo. However, there was no effect on the outcome of ART per se.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->