Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Our small scans were explained by late ovulation etc - I so wanted to believe it. Don't feel so alone now hun, thank you :flower:

Amy I am off to stalk your journal as desperate for FS news!

Urch - if you're still lurking around and reading this... just want to say that your my inspiration to keep going! When I feel low i just think of all you've been through and think that it can happen...:)

AFM - feeling ever so slightly better, start injecting in 9 days time, think i'll be better once we get under way

xx

I'm still here chikkie, cheering you all on :flower:

35mil post wash! :happydance:
So what's the vote if my scan yesterday showed 3 follies measuring 21, 13 & 14 how many do you think count? Just the big one?

One of the doctors did the IUI this time and asked me how I was holding up. I said alright but nearly started crying. Then while I was laying there for my allotted 15 minutes I checked my phone to see if DH had texted me. But it was my friend. Telling me she was pregnant with #2. That's kind of a cruel joke by life isn't it? Like: congrats. I'm laying on an exam table after IUI #4.

fisher - I would only count the biggest one but I miracles can happen and it does happen that the smaller ones could fertilize too!

I think that life is cruel sometimes but when it happens to you, you will cherish your baby even more than your friend. Not that she doesn't love her children but when you work for something for so long, I think you appreciate it more!

Best of luck with this IUI. I'm in your boat ... this was my 4th IUI ... I'm 6dpiui and hoping it worked. I also did injectables this cycle too so FX'd for both of us!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you Fisher x

I'm ok thanks Sticky just in my tww x

FF I lost all of my Angels around 5-6wks and have been tested but they never found anything wrong, So we was told we r just "very unlucky" xx

Good luck to everybody xx

Thanks Tash :flower: I was considering it this morning that it is my biggest fear that nothing will show and we will just keep losing babies :( I used to think that being infertile was hard (before number 2 when hospital officially classed us as unexplained) but I now realise that not being able to hold onto them and never knowing why is far worse.

Fisher I am so sorry hun, does your friend know your TTC? If she does that was mightily cruel to do over a text even if she didn't know you were having your IUI.

Sorry I didnt update yesterday ladie problem with internet at home.

Well it was my very first FS appointment so was just going over our history again and the results of my 21 day bloods that i had done, turns out the first one only came back at 10.5 and the second one was 45.8 which she said was very good. I have to book in for my day 3 bloods when af arrives and also book for a HSG. also from that last lot of bloods it appears I am not immune to Rubella even though I've had all my shots so I have to have that which means a break of 3 months as I've been told its dangerous to fall pregnant when that is still in my system and OH has got all his paperwork and his little pot for the SA which we will do when we come back from Scotland.

She wants me back in 3 months to go through all the results so I'm there again on the 18th September.

Good Luck Fisher, Ash and Tasha in your 2ww! this thread needs a bit of positive news!!

sorry fisher that your friend timed her announcement so unperfectly... thats all i've got recently is people announcing their 2nd babies when i started off trying before they even had their first! life sucks and then throws more crap your way.... and what i've also noticed is that every woman on my journey to work (get the same train every day so you get to see the same people) practically all of them are pregnant or have stopped doing the journey cos they've obviously had their babies... its ridiculous! Luckily i have a few good friends who are single and nowhere near having babies, so i hang around with them when i've had enough!

Gimore, i agree with FF good that things are progressing in the right direction!

Hi Ladies

Hope you dont mind me joining in!

My DP and I are TTC and have begun the first stages with a FS. My DP was TTC for 3 years with his previous partner and they began investigations, the result of which was 2 SA both showing a very low count and motility (less than 1million per ml). A week before they were due to see a FS he discovered she was sleeping with his best friend and that was that (although I think he has linked all this in his mind and as a result is worried that I will clear off if we cant have a family of our own, which is rubbish).

We have been friends for many years and I helped him through the break up(and as a result learnt about the fertility issue). It was a suprise to us both when we fell in love (awwww!).

We have been TTC for around 9 months however given the SA, not really surprised that we have been unsuccessful. I decided to face the issue and we went to the doctors in March and I had all the bloods done (fine). We saw the FS on 28th May who asked for a more recent SA which was done last week, we are going back on Monday for the results and to find out what happens next.

The biggest blow was when the FS told us that to qualify for treatment my BMI needed to be below 30 (just over 12st for me). I am currently just over 13st. My DP also has to lose a lot of weight (I think?) to qualify and as he is stocky and very strong, its hard for him. Is it normal for both partners to need to lose the weight?

My DP is doing really well and in 2 weeks has lost 17lb. I have only lost 6lb and have about a stone to go.

This whole process is a rollercoaster I never expected to be on (I dont suppose any of us do) and I swore at the start that I wouldnt let it take over our lives but combined with the huge question over what happens next is the constant diet and excercise regime which seems to have doubled the pressure!

I have lurked on here for a lttle while and you ladies seem to be a huge strength to each other and reading your posts has helped me too.

I think its time to hit the bellies to bumps thread for ideas!

Thanks for reading if you got this far!

:hugs:

hey ladies!

Wow fisher....that is gut wrenching to have happen. Yes it is a cruel joke, but Ash is right....your lil is coming and you will cherish him/her all the more after what you have been through!

Pinkie - welcome to our group!

afm - BFN this morning....I came off the progesterone and am waiting to hear from my RE to find out what to do now!

Hey Guys.

Fisher - (((( HUGS )))) must of been crap to read that hun, TTC is so cruel at times, but this might be your time :)

Amy - As FF saiys at least things are moving now, we have had our first appointment and are now waiting for our next in august, i do think it takes some pressure of us knowing that the ball is rolling... :)

Ash & Tash - GL in your TWW hopefully you will get your BFPs this month (PMA is the theme this month i have decided) he he

TTC - Sorry for your BFN :-( onwards and upwards to next month hun x

Pinkie - Welcome to the group!

Hi everyone else, hope your all well :)

AFM CD 22 now so we have bedded every other day so we will see what happens, keep phoning seeing if any sooner apppointments for IVF appointment but none as of yet, we are going away in July which is not far away then once we get back its not to long after :)

Lucy x

Thank you Pink n Lucy, Were going away i july aswel and i cannot wait i am so ready for a holiday x FF i really hope ur next pregnancy is a sucess story and u never experience another loss xx Welcome to the group Pinkie and good luck with ur journey xx

Thanks Tasha :flower: The same sentiment goes to all of you too!

Cookie has her first puppy party tonight and looks adorable in her new black and white gingham harness set :cloud9: Only downside is I have to look after my Nan straight after, which means a nightmare of balancing the dog and my Nana in my tiny smart car :wacko:

Still having brown discharge - officially 3 weeks from D&C today - I didn't bleed this much naturally so not sure if I should be worried. I had some EWCM yesterday but surely I can't be ovulating if still bleeding??

FF - I do believe you could be ovulating while still bleeding esp. if it is brown, that means old blood. Wouldnt hurt to call your RE and ask though. Let us know what they say if you do call.

Lucy - fxed for you this cycle.

afm - dr is doing the same protocol for me....3rd cycle of femara, ovidrel and progesterone....please let this be lucky cycle 3!

Hi FF- I had brown discharge for a while after my miscarriage in januray too- Thought it would nerver end. Our situations sound so similar. Lets hope the next one is right for both of us. Im half way through the 2WW now.

Hello Ladies, seems there is a lot to catch up on!! How are you all? any news? How are you FF and Sticky now? I hope you are ready to start TTC again!!
AFM well quite a lot going on, we are finally moving and are expected to exchange next week, so we have finally brought a family home :D Thank goodness I couldn't imagine having a baby in a flat it would not be fair, but the most exciting news is I am CD1 today which means I start my DR in 21 days, can't quite believe we are finally starting our IVF after such a long bumpy journey :) xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->