Anyone LTTTC Number One?

MrsHowley that is awesome news all round :cloud9:

2 hope I have actually had a whole day of none spotting :) I had reached the stage where I wasn't going to 'try' until my first proper cycle as I was sure that it was a sign my body wasn't ready for pregnancy due to brown discharge. I'm in limbo now, we were supposed to dtd over a week ago but due to DHs new work schedule it hasn't been possible :cry: So worried that this time it is going to take us even longer to get there as he is working stupidly long hours and never in the mood :cry:

Excellent news on buying your new place MrsH and also the IVF cycle, i start DR on wed so only a little ahead of you! Hoping it turns out well for both of us!

FF - :hugs:

I went to a wedding yesterday and had a fab day and the last blow out before our IVF cycle starts, feeling the effects of it today though :sick:
I must admit even though we did get lots of 'when are you guys going to have a baby' i held my own and it was so good just to forget everything and dance like a crazy person...

hope everyone else is having a good weekend x

So I've been following this thread for a week or so now and I love it!

My husband and I have been ttc for 3 years with no luck. Never once had a BFP. I never have periods and dont even remember the last one I had. So we have started seeing a RE. He is wonderful! He even works weekends and holidays to accommodate everyone. On the 14th he started me on Progesterone to try and induce AF. it's Progesterone 200 mg and I take it for six days. He said as soon as I start spotting to call the office and get in for a transvaginal ultrasound. If I take Progesterone and two weeks after the last pill I still don't see AF then I'm supposed to call and go in for the ultrasound. He said that he will check for cysts and stuff and if there are cysts then I'm not a candidate for fertility drugs. Not sure what they do if there are cysts.

Anyone had a transvaginal ultrasound?
Anyone have to take Progesterone to induce AF?

Hi Kled, I have had a couple of scans with dildo cam, still got quite a few to go, Don't worry there is nothing to it, I would of thought that if it turns out you have cysts they will remove them. Do you know if you ovulate? It is definitely worth tracking as this might be the reason you have no AF!! My SIL doesn't get periods they gave her medication to bring on her AF and she fell pregnant straight away. Good Luck I hope you get to the bottom of it and you get it sorted xxx

Glad things are moving Mrs H!

FF -:hugs:

Pink - Glad you enjoyed the wedding anf the last blow out, i cant wait for IVF keep counting down the days :) I hate the question we all dread 'when are you having kids' :hugs:

Kled - Welcome hun, not sure i have any advise for you but i hope your RE can sort it out for you :)

AFM - CD 25 so awful witch should be here in the next few days :-( i wish just for once she would STAY AWAY!!! Lucy xx

MrsH- No I do not ovulate on my own... Hoping that the progesterone will cause me to. Glad to hear there isn't much to the ultrasound. When you had yours did they find anything or tell you any info?

Lucy- Thanks, me too!

FF- Thats good then. Perhaps things are settling down.
I have a similar concern cause the first time it took us about 14 months. The second time took us about 16 months and now Im on month 5 so I fear it may be a very long way off!!!

Welcome Kled.

Hi kled the first one they showed me the screen and went through everything, but second one was just to check my ovaries are easily to access and do another antral follicle count. I would imagine that they would tell you there and then x

hi girls. i have been keeping up for the most part just haven't got much to say.
for those of you who remember me i am getting over a failed IVF and not doing so well. but i found this and found it funny and thought- must share!

crying and laughing at once.

https://bgash55.tumblr.com/post/22530169880/so-true

i wish you all the best.
:hugs::kiss:

Welcome Kled x Great news Mrs H and good luck to you and pink xx

So I'm 11dpiui today and I still haven't tested, I was in NJ visiting with family since Wednesday and it really helped the time pass and I'm so happy it did It's been a very relaxing TWW but now my period is due in 3 days but I have a concern.

Normally, in the past I would ovulate around CD 13-15 and this time they didn't let me trigger and ovulate until CD 18 so my question is ... because I ovulated later will that push my period back ... like should I still expect my period in 3 days or should I push it back a couple of days....? Any ideas on it or advice is welcome since I'm at a loss right now.

So I'm 11dpiui today and I still haven't tested, I was in NJ visiting with family since Wednesday and it really helped the time pass and I'm so happy it did It's been a very relaxing TWW but now my period is due in 3 days but I have a concern.

Normally, in the past I would ovulate around CD 13-15 and this time they didn't let me trigger and ovulate until CD 18 so my question is ... because I ovulated later will that push my period back ... like should I still expect my period in 3 days or should I push it back a couple of days....? Any ideas on it or advice is welcome since I'm at a loss right now.

I'm a nurse and I tried to look it up in some of my nursing school books to see what they said since they cover infertility issues and stuff. It looks like maybe it could push your period back. If its just a matter of days then I would just add those days to when AF is due. Hope that makes sense.

Ash, it should push your period back. Your luteal phase should always be the same, give or take a day. So I would say to expect your period at least 3 days late, assuming you o'd on cd18 which is at least 3 days later than your normal cd15. Does that make sense? When do you go in for your beta?

I had my 3rd IUI on June 6th and will go in for beta & hcg this Wednesday the 20th.

Good luck! Fx that this is our cycle!!

:hugs:Greekgirl, i must have missed that post, so sorry that the IVF cycle didn't work... that doesn't mean it won't in the future... are you thinking of going for another?

as for your link, yes i think they are all very accurate!

Kled welcome :flower:

Good luck Ash and tlm xx

Ash, like the others have said, it will push your AF back (hopefully for 9months!)

AFM - halfway through the 2WW and I'm going a bit mad already. I tested yesterday at 7DPO, it wasn't even FMU so there was no way I'd get a BFP but I had to pee on something lol! I didn't test this morning but I probably will tomorrow.

Good luck everyone!

I tested this morning and got a BFN on a FRER and IC. I will no longer be doing IUI since it's not working for us, we're moving onto IVF .... scary!

You're not done with this cycle yet Ash! Fingers crossed this is the one for you and you don't need to move on to IVF. It's good you have a plan though if it doesn't work out.

Yeah I hate to be a pessimist but I'm pretty sure it's over this cycle. I told OH this morning that when the IUI didn't work 3 times ... it's time to be realistic because we're just wasting our time at this point. Sorry I sound horrible but I'm just very .... let down by all of this. It scares me that IVF won't even work.

When is your AF due? Haven't you got like 5 days to go or have I misread previous posts?

Remember that implantion might not happen until 12DPO and then it takes at least 2 or 3 days for enough HCG to build up to be testable.

I understand the need to convince yourself that you're out though to protect yourself when AF comes - I do that nearly every cycle! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->