Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Well if you find out definitely let me know! I love finding out the genders. I will definitely be finding out the gender of mine asap!

Well, I finally made a decision after talking to the DR's office and to my sister since she was reimbursing me for the costs. We are doing IUI for my cycle this month!!:happydance: I am waiting on my local DR's office to call me back so I can order my ovidrel and get a RX written for my clomid. My AF came on Saturday so today was the earliest that I could call.

If I want to move straight onto IVF w/ICSI for my November cycle with the fertility office back in my home town the nurse said that I could move straight into it if I want to and the IUI doesn't work as long as my ovaries aren't hyperstimulated and everything looks normal. I also need approval from the DR to do so and my consult with him is on 10/19/12. I still have to decide for sure if we are only going to try 1 round of IUI or 3 rounds of IUI before moving onto IVF if it doesn't work.... I have time to decide that though and I will keep you girls updated on what I decide. Right now I am just taking one step at a time!!!:thumbup: Wish me luck!!!:winkwink:

Jen - wow those numbers are great is your oh taking any thing to get his numbers up like that? Hope this is your month x

Ickle - I've never experienced spotting mid cycle so can't help sorry hun hope every thing is ok though

Wannabe - glad you've made your decision getting exciting now :)

Fisher - when's your next scan hun? You getting a bump now? X

Afm - I'm ovulating yey!!! So lots of bedding for us :) can I just ask every one do you guys bd every other night even through ovulation or every night? I like mixing things up :) x

When OH and I get IUI we go every other night. Gives his body time to produce more sperm.

AFM - I started knitting a baby blanket a year ago thinking that I would be pregnant by now ... well I didn't get pregnant but I did finish the blanket. Here is it:

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/ashliknowsbest/IMG_0624.jpg

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/ashliknowsbest/IMG_0622.jpg

@Ash, the baby blanketis very pretty!! You are very talented!! :flower:

@Lucy, DH & me did the deed every day during my fertile window, although my DR and others have said every other day is enough :sex: especially with low sperm count numbers like my DH has. :thumbup:

AF, I have an appointment scheduled for 10/17/12 early in the morning to do an ultrasound to look at my follies and to do blood work. If everything looks good than I should do a trigger shot next and move onto do the insemination. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that the appointment goes well so we can move onto the IUI!!

I have to go to my local pharmacy to pick up my clomid this afternoon and I will take it on CD 3-7, and my ovidrel trigger shot is coming in the mail and I will have to stick it in the fridge to keep it cool until I can use it. The ovidrel will cost me $97.00 because my RX plan won't cover it. I don't know how much the clomid will cost yet, but I know my RX plan won't cover that either. I need the ovidrel to come in the mail before my 10/17/12 appointment.

ash - I love the blanket...I do crochet and my DH always calls me grandma....LOL....he says only old people knit and crochet....of course I dont agree.....I think it is a beautiful way to relax and to flex your creative muscles!!!!

Lucy - woohoo!!!! I bd every day because the RE told us my dh is a sperm whale...LOL...I guess it is nice to know at least that isnt one of our many problems! Anyway, I know they say to bd every other day if you have a sperm issues or if you dont know, just to be on the safe side. I hope you catch that eggy!

Urchin - congrats congrats...aww that is so awesome....do you have a birthing story posted somewhere we can read????

jen - wow 40 mil...thats awesome.....that is a really positive sign!

Ickle - I have had a couple days of spotting around ov. Have you gotten a positive yet?

wannabe - so happy you guys made a decision! I know these meds are so expensive. My meds, which arent covered by my insurance will run about 1500 usd because we are doing injectibles to increase our chances. with all the additional monitoring this cycle will cost us about 3000. We saved up for this one shot. If it doesnt work then we like you will be going straight to IVF as it isnt worth the cost to keep trying ya know.

afm - i have to test tomorrow...not looking forward to that. I hate those bfns and the progesterone supps make me feel so damn pregnant, the bfn is even more gutting. We tomorrow I will either have the most wonderful news or the same old stuff I share with you every month!

@TTC, Thanks for the well wishes!!! :hugs: I have everything crossed for you this cycle that the additional injectible meds did the trick!!! Good luck and baby dust to you!!!!I hope that when you test tomorrow you get a nice dark BFP!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

I got my 50 mg clomid RX filled his afternoon and took my first pill. I am doing CD 3- 7. Luckily my prescription plan covered it even though I didn't think they would and the clomid only cost me 20 bucks!! I am pretty happy with that!! :happydance::happydance:

Although earlier I went into my pharmacy and the girl didn't even have the order for my RX yet, and it was after 5pm, so I was a little nervous since I was supposed to start the meds today, so I left a VM with the RX refill line at my DR's office and than I called back the front desk and the front desk lady helped me out, and they got back to me pretty quick and called in the order again for me.... so crisis averted..Luckily they are there until like 8pm I think. I was getting a little nervous for a minute there though....:wacko:

Ttcbaby - I'm not using OPKs I'm using my CBFM monitor. I've had highs since I started testing but no peak yet. I'm still spotting this morning so I'm going to call the fertility clinic at lunchtime and speak to one of the nurses just to put my mind at ease, in case this is a period and I should be starting clomid today.

thanks TTC! I'm not sure that I've written my whole birth story anywhere ... but you can probably pick it up from my journal (linky at the bottom there) :))

I hope all ofyou lovely ladies are doing well today!! :flower:

Not much going on with me today... I survived day 1 of clomid with very little side effects!! :thumbup: So far so good... :winkwink: I only have 4 more days of clomid left.

I need to get a work out in,and I am thinking of going speed walking this afternoon.. I just hope it doesn't rain since it looks like it rained this morning. We have been having such cloudy,chilly, gloomy rainy weather for like the last 4 days..uggghhh... I am probably going to have to get back into doing aerobic tapes in the basement again since the cold weather is almost here...

ickle - let us know what your RE says!

wannabe - thank you but I got a bfn...I will explain later in the post.

Urchin - Oh ok i will go and check your journal!

afm - crazy bfn this morning...the liquid filled the window and the line showed up...then it disappeared...then it showed up again and started to kinda blink if that makes sense....then it went blank. Anyone wanna help with this one? Regardless I will test again!

@TTC, was this a digital test? I would suggest you use a pink dye test like FRER?? Digitals aren't as sensitive as other tests, DIgis are 50 miu and FRER is 25 miu sensitive from what I have heard?? Sorry about the BFN, hopefully it was just a crappy test and you still have a BFP just around the corner!! :hugs::hugs: Remember as long as the :witch: hasn't arrived you still have a chance!!! :dust::dust:

thanks wannabe.....it was a answer early response pink dye test. That is why it freaked me out. I am on progesterone so I wont get my af until I stop it...me and dh decided to wait 2 more days and then test again. Oh we will see, I really wanted this bfp as it woudl save me from having to do iui...but oh well....God has a plan right?

:wave: Ladies,
How are you all doing? I am doing well. I am just trying to figure out how to word right for my husband and I to have Daniel for holidays and whatnot. Us being military we have to word it by using within the US 50 states. I am praying to god that we can get closer to them and have it so we can get them at least once a month on a weekend. Have it be like the first weekend of the month or last weekend. Have him ever other holiday or something.

@Pnut, Good luck, I hope something can be worked out so you guys can get visitation with the kids!! :hugs::hugs:

@TTC, Alot of ladies dont get their BFP until their AF is officially late, so hang in there because there is still a chance!! :dust::dust::dust:

thanks wannabe...we will test again on thursday and if nothing then I will make sure I am off of the progesterone and wait for af to come.

Ttc - I really hope it turns into a BFP for you Hun... Keep us posted I have every thing crossed ( well nearly every thing ) he he x

Lacey - hope you get things sorted hun x

Ickle - how did you get on gun?

Wannabe - glad no side effects huni I didn't get many I got few headaches that's about it x

I spoke to one of the nurses (they're so brilliant there) and she told me not to count anything but a full flow, especially since I'm mid cycle, so no clomid yet. Just going to hope it ends soon.

Ickle - I hope your cycle ends soon so you can start clomid! Clomid unfortunately didn't work for me but it works for plenty of other people so best of luck!

Wannabe - glad you didn't feel any side effects from the clomid. I took it for 3 cycles and each cycle was different. I usually started feeling the side effects day 3 and on though .. I think it's because it's building up in your system but I'm not sure so don't quote me. And the only side effects I've had were hot flashes (which really sucked and mostly came in the middle of the night). I think I may have had a minor headache a couple of times but nothing crazy.

Urchin - I've been keeping up with your journal and I'm really happy Aofie slept 6 hours for you and your DH the other night, that's AMAZING! So lucky you guys are :) Enjoy those moments! And keep on working on the BF, you'll get there!

TTCbaby - Fingers crossed it was just too early to test. I hate HPTs ... they always confuse me .. I've seen lines but then ended up not being pregnant. The whole process is so emotionally draining and then when things confuse you it just makes it worse. I still have my FX'd for you :hugs:\

Lucylou - how are you getting on with your next IVF cycle?

AFM - this will be my 3rd night of lupron and omg ... it burns so bad some nights. The first night it burned a tiny bit and then itched for about 2 seconds. Last night (2nd night) it burned when I pushed the needle in (I guess since there's medication on the tip of the needle from when you draw up the medication) and then I pushed the medication in all 10 units of it and omg it burned and then I had this red circle on my belly where I did the injection for about 2 hours and it itched for about an hour. I mean it could be worse I guess but woah! I was so used to gonal F that had really no side effects (for me at least) but this is a whole different ball game. Oh and the red circle and itching and burning is normal side effects so nothing that's not normal. Lucky me! I've heard that menopur burns too ... iiick! and I'll be starting that in about 7-8 days. Some girls have told me that if I put an icepack on my stomach where I'm going to do the injection before I actually do it that it will burn less so I think I may try that tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->