Anyone LTTTC Number One?

FF - I'm happy to learn that I'm not alone! I'm sure most parents have those concerns at one point or another but once I hold my little sweet pea I'm sure it will be fine!

I just wanted to share this blanket that I knitted with you girls since I thought there was one or two of you on here who knit. I started it December of 2010!!! and just picked it up last night and finished it.

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/ashliknowsbest/IMG_0619.jpg

Pnuts - having a period that lasts about 4 days is completely normal. I used to think it wasn't but once I started going to the FS and told them that it only lasts that long they said it's nothing to be concerned with and that's how it is for most women.

Sometimes my AF is 3 days ... but then I'll just have random spotting for a day or so after but not even enough to wear a pad or tampon. Don't worry!

That's lovely Ash. Must've taken you ages to do. I haven't started a new knitting project yet, but I'm planning on making a hat for my SIL's birthday.

Thanks ickle! Actually didn't take me that long ... I worked on it for about 2 months from December to February of 2010 and then I haven't touched it since! Crazy! But yeah I love knitting and a hat sounds like a nice project :) I always like to make big things ... blankets, shawls, I've knit myself a sweater before. And I love knitting lace and that stuff takes forever!

Hi ladies - still stalking you all and urging you on :hugs:

wannabe, my heart goes out to you with the dilemma you have in front of you. I think in the circumstances, maybe it would be a good idea to consider what you would be doing if the money weren't a factor. From your posts it seems that the following factors are the ones you are weighing up:
recent surgery for endo, and the chances of it growing back giving you a time window
male factor issues
the difficulty of getting to clinic during winter months
the relative success rates of IUI and IVF with ICSI

If you look at all these factors together, without the financial input from your sister and purely from the point of view of which gives you the best chance of success, which would you go for?
3 rounds of IUI, 1 go at IUI, or straight to IVF/ICSI?

my advice, for what it's worth, is to go with whichever you feel in your heart gives you the best chance and ignore the money angle :thumbup:

Sugar - welcome to the group him, every one is very supportive on here x

Mand - glad the thread helped you and you got some answers :)

Ash - I think because we have had so much time to think about things it's normal to worry a little but when we hold our bundle of joy for the first time all the worry will go away and we will be fine :) Love the blanket Hun!

Lacey - good luck for Wednesday make sure you right all your questions down so you don't forget any thing

Amy - not long now do you go in tomorrow? Good luck

Urchin - how you doing ? Hope every thing is well, has your bundle of joy arrived now? X

Wannabe - sorry the witch came Hun :-(

AFM - I've had a faint line on opk for the past 3 days??? On cd20 now but I do feel like I'm ovulating so we are bedding any way, and will see what next cycle brings, I just hope it's not a mega long cycle because I really want to try round 2 of IVF now I'm off all my meds :-( x

lucy - I hope your cycle doesn't last too long! FX'd for your second round of IVF!

@Ash, the throw is very pretty!! You are very talented!!! I wish I could knit, but I don't think I would have the patience to work on it for months like you!!! :blush:

@Lucy, I hope your cycle isn't very long and that you can get back to your next IVF cycle soon!! :hugs::hugs:

Thanks for all of the kind words and hugs ladies since AF crashed the party for me!!! :hugs::hugs:

I did an update in my journal with some pictures about the Sean Paul concert DH & me went to lastnight if any one wants to take a peek... It was an interesting night to say the least!! :wacko:

Tomorrow I am going to call my DR's office and make up my mind about whether or not I will do IUI or IVF next, I need to ask the DR's office some questions to help me figure out what I should do next. I will keep you girls updated with m next steps!! :thumbup:

Ash-
I knit I knit! That blanket it awesome!!!!! I haven't finished anything nearly that big. Just a bag full of baby blankets, small sweaters, bonnets and booties mostly. I finally started knitting a sweater for myself that I hope to finish up soon so I can wear it this winter. I started it cause it's a fairly easy but pretty pattern I kind of always wanted to make but would never have worn cause it would make me look pregnant when I wasn't. So I started it in August after we finally saw the heartbeat. Are you on Ravelry.com?

Hello ladies.

I've got a question for you. Have any of you had mid cycle spotting? I had spotting with mild cramps last night (CD15) and this morning. It was bright red blood and there were a some on the pad I put on after first seeing it. Definitely not as much as a normal period though. Some other ladies on here have told me it possibly related to ovulation but I just thought I'd ask your thoughts. I'm supposed to be starting clomid on CD2 of my next cycle so that's why I'm a bit concerned. I don't want to miss my window.

Any thoughts?

FF - I'm happy to learn that I'm not alone! I'm sure most parents have those concerns at one point or another but once I hold my little sweet pea I'm sure it will be fine!

I just wanted to share this blanket that I knitted with you girls since I thought there was one or two of you on here who knit. I started it December of 2010!!! and just picked it up last night and finished it.

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/ashliknowsbest/IMG_0619.jpg

That blanket is so beautiful! Great job... I've thought about trying my hand at knitting, but have always been a bit intimidated by it!

Pnuts - having a period that lasts about 4 days is completely normal. I used to think it wasn't but once I started going to the FS and told them that it only lasts that long they said it's nothing to be concerned with and that's how it is for most women.

Sometimes my AF is 3 days ... but then I'll just have random spotting for a day or so after but not even enough to wear a pad or tampon. Don't worry!

My AF is usually only 4 days, very rarely more than that. Sometimes less. Nothing to worry about, though I panicked a bit when I was on Clomid, because it can affect your lining so much.

Sugar - welcome to the group him, every one is very supportive on here x

Mand - glad the thread helped you and you got some answers :)

Ash - I think because we have had so much time to think about things it's normal to worry a little but when we hold our bundle of joy for the first time all the worry will go away and we will be fine :) Love the blanket Hun!

Lacey - good luck for Wednesday make sure you right all your questions down so you don't forget any thing

Amy - not long now do you go in tomorrow? Good luck

Urchin - how you doing ? Hope every thing is well, has your bundle of joy arrived now? X

Wannabe - sorry the witch came Hun :-(

AFM - I've had a faint line on opk for the past 3 days??? On cd20 now but I do feel like I'm ovulating so we are bedding any way, and will see what next cycle brings, I just hope it's not a mega long cycle because I really want to try round 2 of IVF now I'm off all my meds :-( x

OPK's stress me out a bit, because I feel like I am always wrong with them. With the IUI the last three cycles, we have been triggering, and that seems to be easier. GL, hun!

@Ash, the throw is very pretty!! You are very talented!!! I wish I could knit, but I don't think I would have the patience to work on it for months like you!!! :blush:

@Lucy, I hope your cycle isn't very long and that you can get back to your next IVF cycle soon!! :hugs::hugs:

Thanks for all of the kind words and hugs ladies since AF crashed the party for me!!! :hugs::hugs:

I did an update in my journal with some pictures about the Sean Paul concert DH & me went to lastnight if any one wants to take a peek... It was an interesting night to say the least!! :wacko:

Tomorrow I am going to call my DR's office and make up my mind about whether or not I will do IUI or IVF next, I need to ask the DR's office some questions to help me figure out what I should do next. I will keep you girls updated with m next steps!! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear that AF crashed! I hope that you are able to make some decisions :hugs:

AFM- I had my IUI Saturday morning, with my RE'S partner. Everything went fine. I was a bit shocked when she told me that DH's count was 40 million :spermy: as his previous two counts for IUI have been 12 mil. Keeping my fingers crossed that those extra 28 million do the trick!

hi lucy - yes she's here safe and sound. It wasn't quite as expected and involved a few days in ICU - but we're home now and all is well :cloud9:

Wannabe - yes knitting takes a lot of patience!

Fisher - that's awesome that you've knit baby blankets, sweaters and booties!! When your little one comes along you'll have some good stuff for him/her. I mostly knit shawls, blankets, scarfs, sweaters and I have done a couple of hats. I guess once I find out I'm pregnant I will eventually knit booties and baby sweaters but for right now I'll stick to stuff that I can actually use! It takes so much work that I want to be able to use it :haha: Yeah I'm on ravelry. I can't remember my username right now but if you give me yours I will find you on there, once I figure out what my username and password are!

Jen - thanks! and yeah I was just telling pnuts that any period that's from 4- ... not sure how many days it goes up to ... is normal AF.

Congrats Urchin!

Hello Ladies,
How is everyone doing? Everything here is going well. Just very cold out

Ash- my user name is 'geckos'
Alas most of the baby stuff I've made was for gifts. Being in your 30s comes with lots of surrounding babies. I have a couple good things held over and plans to make more. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your perspective :thumbup:) every minute of my time these days is spent rearranging out house for a baby (who knew you could accumulate so much STUFF in 7 years of marriage) rather than knitting. But hopefully I'll get that finished before real winter sets in. Cause cold weather is def a knitting motivator!

Fisher - I'll look you up on ravelry right now. Winter is definitely a knitting motivator, and no shame is being busy getting ready for the baby! If I were pregnant I would probably be doing the same thing. Hopefully you can get back to knitting soon so you have some nice new things for the baby! Do you know the sex yet or is it still early?

Fisher - I'll look you up on ravelry right now. Winter is definitely a knitting motivator, and no shame is being busy getting ready for the baby! If I were pregnant I would probably be doing the same thing. Hopefully you can get back to knitting soon so you have some nice new things for the baby! Do you know the sex yet or is it still early?

No no. I'm just 15w now so there's still time. I'm still totally waffling on finding out in the first place. The ONLY reason I want to know is for knitting purposes. (Lol) I don't want to spend all that time it takes to make stuff making gender neutral stuff. But at the same time I'd really like it to be a surprise. So I haven't decided yet. DH wants to know but said I could decide. So... I'm not sure. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->