Anyone LTTTC Number One?

AF hasn't arrived yet... I have had PMS cramps though... Lastnight I was getting dark brown CM when I whiped and than this morning it was light brown CM only there when I whipe. I don't need a maxi pad or anything. :shrug:

I got faint lines on my IC's this morning again too. :thumbup:

Normally by now after the dark brown stuff, within hours the dark red blood would come and AF would be full on by the next morning. But it looks like the light brown CM is even less when I whipe this morning.:shrug: I have soar boobs still. It feels like AF could be here any minute. I felt some naseau this morning too. I also have inrease hunger.

Do you girls think this could be left over stuff from my surgery messing up my cycle..i would of thought i got it all out of my system when my cycle first started thugh since my AF was super long, 4 days of spotting and than 3 das of normal flow fora 7 day long cycle. :dohh:

On a lighter note, How is everyone's weekend going so far? Yestersday DH & Me went and visited this old historical prison, where Al Capone's cell was. We did a self guided tour with head phones and an audio guide. It was really neat and there is alot of interesting history there!! I have pics in my journal if anyone wants to see what it looked like.

Tonight we are going to a live Sean Paul concert. I am a big reggae fan, so I think it will be alot of fun!! :happydance:

Wannabe - I checked out the pictures of your trip to the prison. It looked pretty cool, I would check it out sometime but I'm not sure where it is.

The concert sounds fun! It'll be nice to do something that gets your mind off of TTC.

I'm just relaxing today with OH. I think he said something about going to the park for lunch ... maybe have a picnic or something. Should be nice to get out of the house for a bit. We have Rupert and he loves being outside so that'll be a nice treat for him! I'm also counting down the hours until tomorrow morning. I want to get started already!! :happydance:

Last night I was talking to my OH and since IVF has such great success rates I'm starting to get worried about being a mother. I mean, everyone likes to come and go as they please and I know that once I'm a mother I won't be able to do that and of course I want to be a mother but it's just going to be a huge adjustment and I'm scared ... am I the only one that feels this way? Like I said, I'm obviously going to love being a mommy I'm sure of it but the adjustment scares me ...

Shit, I just had some red spotting when I used the bathroom!!! A pretty good indicator that the :witch: will be here full on any minute now!!! GRRRRRRrrrrrr..... Son of a BLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad:

https://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad227/kaytee_13/Smileys/Animated%20Emotes/Angry.gif

https://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad246/Konquillion/angryman2.gif

https://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/T2teddy/animated%20stuff/madcage.gif

https://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt156/starkissed1/animated/fa04838c.gif

https://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt135/TigerQueeny/Animated%20Avatars/Tiger_Zoom.gif

https://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh195/itsonlydinah/animated%20gif%20images/yeux-43.gif

Oh well... I will just drink until I fall over tonight.. since I won't have to worry about being pregnant!!!

Well I have until Monday morning to decide what my next move is IUI or straight to the IVF w/ICSI. I think I need to call the IVF clinic and make sure that based on the timing with my consult with the DR tthat I wll for sure be able to make the IVF & ICSI for the month f November and not have to wait until December to start it. If I can't start until December than I can probably squeeze in one IUI cycle for October. I will let you girls know for sure once I talk to them monday morning. :thumbup:

Good morning Ladies,
How is everyone? AF has been weird. I bled from Oct 3rd to about the 4th and then it was a few spots on the 5th and today no bleeding. I am so confused.

@Ash, Thanks!!! Yes, I have had the same thoughts. The IVF has such a high success rate and it seems like the last step before we can get our forever baby!! Right now my life is pretty laid back and quiet. I come and go as I please and do what I want when I want. Things with DH & me are really good. I could always just be a career driven women and forget about kids, make money, work, have fun, party,, buy all of the latest and greatest clothes, cars etc.....

But, I am 33 so I feel like my BIO clock is ticking pretty loudly right now. I have already taken really nice vacations, partied completed my education with my BA degree. I have a nice home, great marriage and relationship. DH has a great job. DH and me have been together for 11 years and married for 6. I feel secure enough to have a baby with him and I know he won't leave me if things get tuff. What else do I need to wait for?? I asked DH if he wanted to wait a little while before we do the IVF & ICSI.. and that was what he asked me "What else are you waiting for?" I answered with nothing. I did everything I wanted to do in my 20's. I have had some really great jobs and I didnt feel fulfillment from them. I dont think a job is as rewarding as being a mother will be. I also know that if I didn't ever have children than I would look back with huge regrets when I was old and no longer able to do it!!!

I also look at how screwed up and bad off some people that I know are that have kids.. and I think, gosh if they can do it. I can do it and do a million times better job than that idiot!!

Good morning Ladies,
How is everyone? AF has been weird. I bled from Oct 3rd to about the 4th and then it was a few spots on the 5th and today no bleeding. I am so confused.

Hmmm... it could just be a weird cycle or you could be pregnant?? you could always :test: to make sure!! GOOD LUCK!!! :flower:

@Ash and anyone else on the thread that has done IVF. I have a questions about the medications. This is the medication schedule for my clinic that I want to do the IVF & ICSI with. It looks like I would b starting the lupron injections at the beginning of the cycle about week before AF is due? Is that correct? Than it looks like they do an ultrasound on CD2 of your AF? I know normally the DR's dont like doing ultrasounds when you are on your AF?? Can anyone answer my questions?

Here is the monhtlymed schedule chart for my fertility office.

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/ivfcalendar.gif

Uhm, doctors definitely do have to do baseline ultrasounds when you are on your period. I thought it was weird at first but once you get to IVF and sometimes IUI they do a baseline which is at the start of your period. Normally it's CD 3. So, don't worry it's normal. I'm pretty sure if you go on the IVF threads and ask, every woman who has done IVF has gotten an ultrasound while they were on their period.

As for the schedule, yes you go through one normal period until CD 21 and then they have you do lupron for about 7-14 days until AF shows ... they call that a lupron period. So you are right and seem to know the schedule.

To add, getting the ultrasound while on your period is gross buuuuut it's necessary because they want to get a clear picture of what you body is doing at the start .. before all of the medications start being used .. they want to see what's normal for you when it's fresh. And doctors do it all of the time ... the first time I had mine done I was a little bit freaked out because ya know .. the blood and ew ... buuuut they do it all of the time and are used to it and don't make you feel weird about it at all. I've had so many ultrasounds while on and off my period .. for me at this point ... i don't even care. :haha: I remember going to my first gyno appointment ever and I was so freaked out that I had to let my doctor look at me down there but honestly it starts to become normal when it's happening to you at least once a month.

Hi wannabe - I think there are different IVF protocols as my one was called day 21 long protocol. I didn't have a scan on day 2. I called the clinic on the day 1 of my cycle and then i started the down regging injections on day 21 of that cycle. The choice of drug of my clinic was buserlin. I then injected for 2 weeks then had a scan to make sure i was suppressed. I then started on the second stimulating FSH injection (gonal f) had bloods taken on day 5 to check if the dosage needs to be changed, then scans on day 9 and day 12 to see how the follies are doing and then they tell you when you take the trigger shot (ovitrelle) and when you have the EC. So mine wasn't as set as your clinic's seems to be, but i think there has been plenty of other girls on lupron, so do check out the assisted conception bit of bnb.

Hello to all the newbies, this is the best thread on bnb, all the ladies have been so supportive and i wish you all the luck in your ttc journeys.

Wannabe, My doctor had me call on the start of AF and between day one and three they do an ultrasound. I started my lupron, gon-f and my menopur the day after my first ultrasound, and took the all for 10 to 12 days while doing ultrasounds every other day as well and blood work. I assume everyone is different and different places have different protocols.

I just finished reading the thread and my questions were answered! thank you! :D

Wannabe sorry about AF but it seems you are at the right time in your life for a lil one. How was the concert, if seen Sean Paul a few times and I really like him...also where is that all Capone museum, it sounds interesting :) sorry I can help with the I've thing but it is nice to see others can.

Punt test again and maybe you might get your bfp.

Welcome sugar :)

AFM - feels like a cold is okn my horizon...sore throat, post nasal drip, stuffy nose....ugh....11 dpo, will probably test on Tuesday.

Got back from my blood work this morning, I'll get a call soon but I'm pretty sure I'll be starting the lupron tonight. I'll do that for 7-14 days and then I'll be starting the Gonal F and menopur ... ER around October 29th ...

Good morning ladies,
How is everyone doing? I am getting excited about my appointment with my OBGYN Wednesday. AF I believe is gone. She only last 4.5 days if that.

Ash, I think this is completely normal :flower: when I was pregnant, I worried constantly about the changes to my life being a mother would bring.

Welcome to all the newbies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->