Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hi FF -of course I don't mind you asking

my FSH is 22/23 and AMH is 2/3 ( can't remember the exact
figures) which points to a severely depleted ovarian reserve. I don't have anything specific that says my remaining eggs are duff - but one of the things I was told
by my consultant is that the quality deteriorates alongside the quantity... In my mind there are 3 shrivelled up raisin-eggs clinging on by their finger ends ... But medical science might not agree with my analysis!

It is physically possible for me to get pregnant naturally, but it is unlikely. I did manage it 2 years ago, but it ended with a MMC - one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever gone through. We were trying very hard for a free one while we're waiting - but have stepped right back as I'm emotionally exhausted from it all

have everything crossed that our IVF works as saving up a second time would be massive for us

Hi we have been trying 4 3yrs, i have been pregnant 5 times but ended in 4mc's and 1 ectopic (lost my left tube). Since my last pregnancy in october 2010 i cannot seem 2 get pregnant and i am starting 2 lose hope that it will ever happen 4 us. :cry:

I wish everyone all the luck in the world x :dust:

Hey, I'd like to join! I hasn't been nearly as long as some of you amazing ladies, but I have a hard time being on the other sections of B&B and seeing women getting pregnant right away, even though they are very supportive, it always stings a little. I met my husband in May 2010, we got married in February, but we started trying last fall, we both couldn't wait for me to get pregnant. Everything else happened very fast for us but this. We're waiting to see our doctor, he told us months ago to see him after a year TTC for a SA. I can't take hormones as they make me very ill, so I'm a little worried about treatment options.
Baby dust to you all and thank you for starting this post ;)

I've been using conceive plus since decemeber last year, i've always just used it as a lubricant... the whole squeezing a bit up you freaks me out ever so slightly! but the children's medicine syringe sounds simple. how much do you use? and do you think its better using it that way?

so far we've just used it as a standard lubricant i.e. OH puts it on him before we dtd. Am i going wrong using it this way?

Wow....so many LTTTC #1! So many have been trying for longer than we have, it makes me feel like a wuss for begin all depressed about stuff today. But depressed I am :( Finally got a temp spike on Monday on CD 28 and it has stayed high since (had a spike on CD13 as well but it only lasted 3 days then dropped right back down) so I think I might have finally ovulated this month. Problem is we also got hubby's 2nd SA back and count was 4 million with 80% bad. Ugh. Just can't seem to catch a break.

Hopefully everyone gets their sticky BFP soon!!!

BH2010 :hugs: I will join you in having a crappy day, I know we have only been trying for 19 months but I came very close to just jacking it all in. Needless to say bedding was a complete disaster last night, it didn't happen and we had a row on top of it! Fab!

I brought some 5ml disposable syringes (pre-wrapped and sterile) off of ebay a few weeks ago :haha: It did work a charm last night (the research I did showed that the pre-filled applicators are 4g which converts to 4ml). Applicating the conceive plus was gross and messy and as it was all for nothing, I was not a happy bunny :growlmad:

:hugs:Fiesty Fidget, I'm so sorry you're having a crappy day too. I have so totally done that with Pre seed too! Get myself all prepped for nothing, either he's just not into it or we get into a spat. Just seems like such a waste doesn't it.

I think that was what peed me off the most was the waste! Men are such a nightmare, we are the ones that have to do all the hard work and they just have one job which they can't even do when it's needed :growlmad:

I have been putting myself through hell on the fertility diet, no sugar, no wheat, no caffeine, no prepared foods and I just suddenly thought today sod it! I am sick of this being all one sided, why should I deprive myself of my small comforts if he can't be bothered.

Hi ladies, sounds like a few of you have been having a rubbish few days. Keep your chins up girls put the TV on and treat yourself to a big cream cake and a cuppa we all deserve one every now and again.

Thanks Dazed for the advise on the lube by the way might give that ago next time. Pinkfee thats all we did last time I just helped a little!

hi Ladies, Can i join here please. We have been TTC since jan 2009 i have had 1 MMC june09, mc Oct 09 and MC july 10.

i have been to see my FS today 3rd time since seeing him and i was seen by a lady FS and she was amazing she was shocked about how much i new about everything. she has told me i have done well with my weight loss but since i have found it hard to lose the half stone and that my cycles are long i'm on CD56 today that she will give me Metformin :)

i'm over the moon i cant wait for tea time so i can take it :D OH has to have his swimmers tested which he isnt happy about but i said i have been through everything u going a tub is nothing! so once they have had this then we go back on 2nd December for his results and if i not pregnant or not ovulating i go on Clomid :)

xx

I gave up on the special diet at about the 6 month mark. It just really bothered me that I was doing everything "right" and getting no results. Figured i might as well just enjoy everything while I can.

This thread is buzzing I love it, so many of us wanting our first long awaited babies. (fx's this is a lucky thread, I have a good feeling about it)
I had my bad day yesterday ladies, had a right big grizzle I think my husband thought I was cracking up, we watched the film One Day and they just slightly touched on infertility and I went into melt down, I don't think it helped much as I got AF yesterday as well xxxx

Oh MrsHowley, I am sorry hun :hugs: How is your duo fertility monitor going? xxx

Thanks Feisty it's going well, second month down in using it, spotted pretty much all the way through this cycle which is weird, but at least I ovulated. They got my ovulation day right too about 7 days in advance which is fab. Time will tell we should get our fertility report after 2 more months so that is what I am looking forward to really, we might be able to see what is going on then xxx

This thread is buzzing I love it, so many of us wanting our first long awaited babies. (fx's this is a lucky thread, I have a good feeling about it)
I had my bad day yesterday ladies, had a right big grizzle I think my husband thought I was cracking up, we watched the film One Day and they just slightly touched on infertility and I went into melt down, I don't think it helped much as I got AF yesterday as well xxxx

Oh gosh, that book was so sad! I want to watch the movie but I can't bare to.

Hey ladies I'm ttc no 1 too! We have been ttc since Dec 09. Not a hint of BFP, have had blood tests, SA etc and we are currently 'unexplained'. Everyone I know is pregnant. A girl I confided in last year about ttc told me she and her other half were having the same issues, she is due to give birth next week. Also another couple we know who I would have described as almost anti-children are now pregnant, that officially makes me the last of the mohicans! It is so hard. Hubby is having a guys night tonight and everyone has kids but us and they are always moaning about their wives wanting another one, they have no idea :(

Anyway thats my whinge over, big hugs to you all, its nice to know there are other people who understand this whole thing x

Hi I'm Jackie.

Me and the hubs have been TTC #1 for 19 months. I know not as near as some of you have years invested into..but in my opinion anything longer than a year is just too long no matter what year or month you're on! We all deserve to fall into the average TTC category.

Anyways, we're facing male infertility..have been taking vitamins in the time being. Going to look into male fertility blends after he's done with his multivitamin. Open to recommendations? Abstaining hot baths/showers, no more smoking/chewing tobacco, trying to cut back on caffeine, and no booze. We're currently waiting on Tricare to call us back for his appointment with a urologist! I'm excited that we can take a small step forward instead of just spinning our wheels.

Just hoping and fingers crossed, even a bit of praying that I can conceive before he deploys this winter. Which is still up in the air, but it's going on 2 years since he's went so he's overdue.

Well this morning I think I can finally join this club :cry:
AF arrived today and we have now been TTC 1 year. Have spent this morning crying as I feel so disappointed and despondent (doesn't help that HB is away on business).
On the up side I can now try to get some answer from the GP.
This looks like an amazing support thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->