Anyone LTTTC Number One?

hey guys im LTTC aswell.

i have been ttc for 4 years and 2 months. i ahve done clomid and ivf and no BFP as yet :( i have endomertiosis and PCOS so im the issue DH has been tested and his spermies are perfect :) funds are getting low so going to tey clomid again in the meantime i do have 5 frozem embryos though when i can do ivf again will be frozen cycle. i just cant sit here and do nothing i get to upset! im also a foster carer we have had 23 kids through our homw to date and currwntly have 1 yo twins and there 2 yo brother in our care have had them for 8 weeks and looks like might be wth us for a while yet umm yeah so we started tc on our engagement day june 17th 2007 <3

This thread is buzzing I love it, so many of us wanting our first long awaited babies. (fx's this is a lucky thread, I have a good feeling about it)
I had my bad day yesterday ladies, had a right big grizzle I think my husband thought I was cracking up, we watched the film One Day and they just slightly touched on infertility and I went into melt down, I don't think it helped much as I got AF yesterday as well xxxx

hey i was the same yesturday bloody af came and i broke down last night and couldn't stop x x

Can I join you ladies? I've been ttc #1 for 2 years. Our story is a bit long (and in my journal), but a few highlights:
-I'm 33, dh is 31
-dh had Varicocele repair surgery in October 2010
-I did 3 months of 50mg clomid in spring 2010 (before we found out about dh's varicocele)
-Just did a month of 50mg clomid, got my first postive opk ever, but, BFN, as AF arrived Thursday. :(

Looking forward to talking to others who are experiencing similar situations.

Wow we are really jumping in here!

Well DH and I had a bit of a talk (and a bit of an argue too :wacko:) last night and he said he has had enough as it doesn't matter what we do nothing seems to be happening. I got rather angry as he has already been tested with SA and is fine so I felt like it was all my fault :cry: I tried coddling him and explaining that our journey is very short so far compared to others and that we should keep trying. He said he doesn't know what he wants to do :wacko: Had an almost positive OPK on CD12 this afternoon and have asked if we can just give it a try tonight, he has said yes but I am worried that if we get a :bfn: this month too he may say he wants to stop until New Year! The really god awful thing is I have felt this way for the last year but have just gotten on with it, the moment he finally feels the same he is ready to quit!

How is everyone else doing today? xxx

Awww big :hugs: Tash and Feisty, seems like this month may be breaking us all :cry:, good job this tread is here to keep us all sane xxx

Sorry to the girls who have been arguing :hugs: I hope you get it resolved soon.

Well this morning I think I can finally join this club :cry:
AF arrived today and we have now been TTC 1 year. Have spent this morning crying as I feel so disappointed and despondent (doesn't help that HB is away on business).
On the up side I can now try to get some answer from the GP.
This looks like an amazing support thread.

:hugs: I'm right there with you, that was my day yesterday! Do you think you'll be able to get an appointment soon?

I've been ttc for number one over 3 years-- nearly 4 now! Started when I was 29, and am now 34-- I had to take a break at one point for health reasons. I have PCOS and just had a lap & hysterscopy for stage 4 endo. I don't fit the usual PCOS profile-- I'm naturally thin and not diabetic. Hubby had two bad SA with high viscosity that were done a couple of years ago, but they were done not that far about in time. The last and most recent one was superb! I just had my first round of clomid and am desparately hoping to have some luck this month.

That's the short short version. I've never had a bfp-- but there have been a lot of miscarriages in my family and I think that must be one of the hardest things to ever go through-- especially after so much hoping.

Wow we are really jumping in here!

Well DH and I had a bit of a talk (and a bit of an argue too :wacko:) last night and he said he has had enough as it doesn't matter what we do nothing seems to be happening. I got rather angry as he has already been tested with SA and is fine so I felt like it was all my fault :cry: I tried coddling him and explaining that our journey is very short so far compared to others and that we should keep trying. He said he doesn't know what he wants to do :wacko: Had an almost positive OPK on CD12 this afternoon and have asked if we can just give it a try tonight, he has said yes but I am worried that if we get a :bfn: this month too he may say he wants to stop until New Year! The really god awful thing is I have felt this way for the last year but have just gotten on with it, the moment he finally feels the same he is ready to quit!

How is everyone else doing today? xxx

We had that same argument last month after his SA came back perfect and we were waiting for my HSG results. Since my doc said we had an increased chance after the HSG I was desperate but we fought about TTC and BD on demand and whatnot and only got in one good shot. I was depressed, very. We only got 1 good try that month because of it. AF showed and I'm still feeling more depressed about TTC since then.

Point being though - he's totally come around again now to the point he had a dream we had a daughter two nights ago... So ur man will come around too. It's a lot of pressure on all of us. Everyone. Babies are just not distributed as fairly as they should be in this world.

big :hugs: :hugs:

First fertility appointment today...

Thanks fisher, I think all men go through this. I wouldn't mind so much but it is the only thing that most have to do on the ttc journey :wacko: I managed to get a good try in on Saturday night (according to charts I am ovulating today, Monday) this is a good set up for us as we dtd 2 days before ovulation when I fell pregnant with Sprout BUT it was 4 days prior to that we dtd so who knows :wacko:

For the first time in a very long time I am feeling confident about a :bfp: in the not so distant future. For some odd reason I have this over-whelming sensation that we will be pregnant by Christmas :wacko: Would be the best anniversary, birthday and christmas present ever!

Good luck Damita, please let us know how you get on xxx

Hi ladies,
I went to see One Day last Friday totally agree about the infertillity bit. A wave of understanding went right through me then what happend next just.... well you know just sad sad sad.

Anyway just thought I'd share a bit of excitement with you. I booked in for a reflexology session but had to wait till October for an appointment. Well she's just phoned today there has been a cancellation and I can go tommorow just before I ovulate!!!! Great timing hope it a lucky sign.

Good luck midget em!... also let us know if you find it good.

Wow missed a lot today while I was at work. Midget Good luck with the Reflexology, I love it have been having it for 6 months and It really does help. The first month I had it I ovulated and I wasn't before.
I think someone should make a film that is all about Infertility and the journey it takes you on, It would make a great comedy too xxx

MrsHowley I do actually plan to write a book as I feel that their aren't that many out there. It will be a semi autobiographic account of our struggles with hopefully a happy ending! Just need to get on with it :wacko:

That is such a good idea Feisty. It would be so great if you got a movie made out of it too, you could be the next Jk Rowling :) xx

Thanks Ladies I'll let you know how I can on.

Great idea about the book Feisty Fidget maybe that'll be made into a film one day.
I've just read Bump and Grind, the A-Z survival guide for when you're trying to get pregnant and sick of being told to relax! Really enjoyed it, that was by a lady called Genevieve Morton who also struggled. She half tells her story and half gives advise and facts. I'd recommend it if you're looking for a light hearted read.

Midget Em, I have just gone to amazon to read some pages and it is excellent! Going to try and find it in ebook form now so that I can have it on my itouch, thanks hun :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->