Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Sorry damita i really hope it works 4 u huni x x

This thread is buzzing I love it, so many of us wanting our first long awaited babies. (fx's this is a lucky thread, I have a good feeling about it)
I had my bad day yesterday ladies, had a right big grizzle I think my husband thought I was cracking up, we watched the film One Day and they just slightly touched on infertility and I went into melt down, I don't think it helped much as I got AF yesterday as well xxxx

Oh gosh, that book was so sad! I want to watch the movie but I can't bare to.

Is this the movie starring Ann Hathaway? I saw the trailer last week and was thinking of watching it. But if it's sad movie, I'm having second thoughts now... :huh:

Wow missed a lot today while I was at work. Midget Good luck with the Reflexology, I love it have been having it for 6 months and It really does help. The first month I had it I ovulated and I wasn't before.
I think someone should make a film that is all about Infertility and the journey it takes you on, It would make a great comedy too xxx

I saw a great movie about Infertility: Maybe Baby staring Hugh Laurie and Joely Richardson. Check it out: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206926/

:thumbup:

Another one is Miss Conception starring Heather Graham:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0985593/

I missed so much this weekend! Hopefully everyone has made up with their hubby's and are getting on with the baby making :winkwink:

FX'd the clomid works for you Damita!

I tried reflexology too for about 3 months. But it was about a 1 hr drive every time and now that we know part of the problem is male related I just can't work up the energy to go until we get him figured out. He has an appointment with the urologist on Monday so hopefully that goes well.

BH2010 I really hope you get some answers :hugs:

We have only managed to dtd once in my fertile time :cry: it isn't even due to DH, my tiny flat has become a refuge for a close family member who is suffering a marriage break down and there are now 7 of us crammed into two bedrooms :wacko: Don't quite fancy trying to dtd with an audience. Oh well onto next month!

Yellowbell I have just watched a youtube trailer for maybe baby and will be scouring ebay and amazon for a cheap copy, it looks amazing! We really need some of the fun put back into ttc :dance: Thanks lovely :flower:

Hi Ladies LTTC1 , Hope you all had a good day??
I have been waiting 3 months for a HSG decided to phone up the consultant to see what was going on.... well it's a good job I did as the X-Ray department had lost or not even received my details, but luckily all sorted at last and they are sending me my letter today.
Yellowbell it is the film with Ann Hathaway, It's a good film not all sad, lots of funny bits in it too so I would definitely recommend to go and see it. Thanks for the film recommendations I will download them and watch them when I get time.... It's soo busy being a women and trying to conceive with work ,appointments and a house to run, God knows how I will manage a baby too, But I would love to give it a go :) xxx

This thread is buzzing I love it, so many of us wanting our first long awaited babies. (fx's this is a lucky thread, I have a good feeling about it)
I had my bad day yesterday ladies, had a right big grizzle I think my husband thought I was cracking up, we watched the film One Day and they just slightly touched on infertility and I went into melt down, I don't think it helped much as I got AF yesterday as well xxxx

Oh gosh, that book was so sad! I want to watch the movie but I can't bare to.

Is this the movie starring Ann Hathaway? I saw the trailer last week and was thinking of watching it. But if it's sad movie, I'm having second thoughts now... :huh:

-SPOILER ALERT for movie ONE DAY-

Yes, that's the one. I read the book and it was good but not recommended for a LTTCer to watch. Basically she finally marries the man she's been lusting after the whole time, they're trying to have a baby but are having infertility issues. While riding her bike one day, she gets stuck by a car and dies. Without ever being able to be a mom!! But her husband was able to be a father from a previous marriage.

So I'd advise not watching it. Dying before being able to achieve motherhood is one of my biggest fears now. :nope:

Don't think I'll bother with that one then armywife - think I need to think about happy endings to infertility stories not 'it's all ok, you get to die childless but nevermind cause Mr Urch gets to have a baby with his ex' scenarios!

afm I'm still deciding whether to ring the clinic this week to find out where I am on the waiting list - or leave it til next week. Thing is, I've been being told 2 months for the last 4 months and I just don't wanna hear those 2 words again.

I'm really hoping that The One Show programme last week that included an item on the shortage of donors in the UK will prompt women to come forward who have been considering it.

So that's me, still in limbo land waiting for eggs :-(

Urchin is there a board online that you can request donors in your local area on a personal scale or is that sort of thing discouraged by the NHS?

hi to all you lovely ladies!

Feisty, yeah, Maybe Baby is a fun movie to watch and heartwarming too ;)

MrsHowley - I hear ya on being busy being a woman. But I'm sure we'll still manage well when we have children. Hey, do you know about the book (and now a movie) called "I Don't Know How She Does it?" I can't wait to watch it! Check it out! :)

Armywife - thanks for giving me an idea. I think I won't watch it then, it's sad :(

Wow there is a lot to catch up with on here.

Feisty Fidget it sound like you have got a house full lots of fun and laughter I hope not too many arguments. I can imagine that quit hard!!!!

Mrs Howley thats bad about loosing your details hope it is all sorted now.

Yellowbell thanks for the films too I'll be looking those up at the weekend.

Damita sorry to hear that chick. At least you know now and can start trying to deal with it good luck.

As for me I'm on my 2 peak days according to my CBFM so squeezed in an accupunture and reflexology session and even managed to dtd twice yesterday!!! Hoping to squeeze 2 sessions of baby dancing in today too then its that dreaded 2ww.

Baby dust to you all x

Hey everyone

hope your all having a good day, well AF arrived for me this morning, i had a little :cry: already because i was on day 30 and although i've had 30day cycles before my cycles are usually 26days so they often get my hopes up only to have them stamped apon :-(

I feel better for having the cry but after almost 2 years of trying you'd think i'd get used to that sodding :witch:

I'm feeling really jaded about the whole process but thats probably down to it being cd1 again maybe in a few days i'll be more interested in trying to make a baby again.... we have got our fertility appt in two weeks so i suppose i should focus on that as we'll be getting the results of my HSG and two blood tests and also OH's SA.

for those mid cycle and starting your tww... :dust: and I hope you get those BFP's!!

Pinkfee :hug:

I think we all know how you feel. I'm only starting to pick myself up from this last AF and I'm on CD 12 - HA- eventually I'll just get to the point where I'm depressed constantly I guess? :cry: away...:hugs:

Thanks Fisher640... i've decided i'm going to go buy myself a copy of that Bump and Grind by Genevieve Morton as people on here said its a good read about ttc. maybe if I can laugh at the situation i'll find it less depressing... i'll let you know if its any good! x

Oh! I haven't heard of that! Maybe I should look it up too! :thumbup:

Hello to all you LTTC1 Ladies
Had such a busy day at work, So needed my relexology I have just had. Also had my appointment letter today as promised and I am finally booked in for my HSG on the 20th, Which is great news one step closer to baby Howell no1, Still slightly annoyed they lost my details as I could of had the thing out of the way by now, But it must be fate.

Yellobell- Is that the film with SJP in it, I think I have seen the trailers for i,t me and hubby spend quite a lot of time in the cinema so that will be one to drag him kicking and screaming to watch. I think we are going to download Maybe Baby and watch that even Andy (hubby) wants to watch it, He is really into this baby making thing (wonder why) ;0) It has only taken him nearly 3 years tho :)

Pinkfee- It doesn't get an easier seeing AF in fact I think it probably gets worse, I found this one hit me hard, my hubby was so sure I was pregnant this month :(

Midget Em- I think you started something with the book you recommended as I brought mine from Amazon last nigh, Can't wait to read it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->