Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Oh Nan, unexplained fertility is the worst :hugs: I know what you mean by wanting to know what is causing it, if you know then you feel like you are in control of being able to fix it :hugs:

Wannabe I have just had a peek at todays tests and I can see a line however it is fainter on the brand test. I really don't want to worry you hun and I know that some of the ladies in first tri have told you that slow rising HCG isn't a bad thing but you would be almost 6 weeks now and your line should be darker. The fact that your tests appear to be a bit lighter then they were before your bleed is sending me alarm bells. I don't want to be mean just stressing to you how urgently I think you need to have your bloods taken. :hugs:

Well almost had a huge row with a close family member over the last two days :gun: We plan to spoil ourselves and take a trip to Japan next year and we will have to put some of it on a credit card (but we have almost paid off our wedding loan so will have an extra £285 a month). The family member is fully aware of our situation and when I told them I felt we deserved it they just half heartedly agreed and then started trying to give us reasons why we shouldn't go :growlmad: I advised I am sick of putting life on hold over ttc when we could be enjoying ourselves and trying to distract ourselves from our fertility issues. This family member then told me that we aren't suffering with infertility as I haven't been tested for it! They have children and have had no issues conceiving but apparently they are experts on it all! So flipping peed off right now!

Oh Urch huge big :hugs: with massive flowery knobs on to you :hug:

Glad the floor is finished and I really hope this is an implant bleed for you my lovely xxx

Glad the peeing in the bucket is over for now :haha: Well done on another decorating triumph! :dance:

Thanks and massive hugs girls.

It feels so bad to say that I wish there had been a problem, but you're right. It's because then we would know what it was and could plan what needed to be done to fix it. I'm terrified that the doctor will just say 'there's nothing wrong, it'll happen in time' because it's hard to be patient when it feels like time is just ticking away.

Feisty Fidget, that's so insensitive of your family member, how can people think it's alright to say something like that. :hugs:

@Fiesty, I am sorry that your family member was so rude and insensitive, :hugs: It is so cruel when people with kids that have never had any problems conceiving pass judgement like that. They have no idea how much what they say can hurt....:nope:

Yesterday when I did my HPT I would of been 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant based on my last period, so I understand what you are saying about my lines being darker by now.. so I don't know what to think of this whole thing, I think I am going to wait and see if my OPK's go negative in a few days, and if they do than I will know that I most likely ovulated super early and I am not pregnant.... I will do an update on here when I find out for sure though...:winkwink:

:hugs: Urch, this is a significant month for me too. Hang in there hun.

Naneth, FX that you get some real answers :hugs:

Urchin, I truly hope that you start feeling better soon. Keep up the good work in your home and hopefully it will keep you busy enough to get you mind of things :hugs:

Feisty, you know what's best for you, in your life. A trip to Japan sounds amazing and you absolutely deserve it hun! If it makes you feel good to plan it, then it's the right thing to do :thumbup:

Justkia, big hugs to you!

I got a cold at the wedding, taking pictures outside in a short strapless dress!! I'm really hoping that it goes away soon since I have a very busy week at work and can't afford to take time off. :nope:

thanks for the hugs and kind words chikkies - sometimes I cope very well with the whole ttc and failing miserably thing, other times I just feel desolate. It's so hard not to be thinking what my baby should be doing by now, and how my life should be :(
I often think, if I knew the ending I could cope with the journey - no matter how rough it is. Or if I knew it doesnt end up where I want it to, I could choose another path and save myself the heartache ... anyone got a spare chrystal ball???
Big hugs Kia- sorry that this month is a toughie for you too xxx

the spotting and splodging was from my last 2 periods FF - am slap in the middle of a half-hearted tww just now ...Japan sounds like a fab idea to me - if you can cover it financially then why not? And why would your relative think they have the right to say what you spend your money on? Do they ask your permission before spending theirs?
As for the not infertile thing - well pffffft! If you can't see, do you need a doctor to tell you that you're blind - or will the evidence in front of you suffice?
It always amazes me how people who are not in the same boat think they can call judement on what is going on for you. I am not black, so I would not presume to 'know' what it feels like to be racially abused. I do not have a disability, so I would never say that I knew how people with disabilities should feel about aspects of their lives. I DO have infertility, and can speak of my experience...don't try and share your wisdom with me, with your 3 young children running round your feet!

Sorry about the cold Dij - hope it doesnt stay troublesome for too long

Today is fist day back at work for me after my week off - and I'm on a late shift, so I won't be home til after 10. Just deciding what to do between now and 1.30 when I have to set off

Hi ladies hope ur all ok? Urchin and justkia sorry it is a hard month for you, it is also a hard month for me as it's a year since my last mc. Wannabe i hope you get sum answers soon this must be doing ur head in. I hope this month is a luckyone for all of us xx

This month is too our first anniversary since our loss I think part of me was always scared that I would still be in the same situation, empty womb, deep sadness and no answers as to what is the problem. So I am sending huge :hugs: to us all and hoping that perhaps the fates will look on us kindly, we are out for this month but still plenty of days left for you lovelies :flower: A few months back I was convinced it would happen before Christmas, now I have faced reality and am planning on spending Christmas and New Year in forced good cheer celebrating with friends and family and hopefully avoiding those with bumps like the plague! Alcohol and over-indulgence will be high on my list!

Well the Monthly Monster has quit with all the skulduggery and is finally properly in flow, hopefully this will mean she will soon bugger off!

So as you girls know I was worried about what the lump is on my uterus, and I did a few HPT's and had faint positives, so I decided to call my DR and ask her questions about what the mass could be on my uterus and if I could get a blood HCG serum test done to give me some peace of mind and make sure that I am not pregnant. I left a VM earlier with the nurses line and she just called me back a few minutes ago and here is what she said.

So the DR that did my HSG just called me back and I asked her about what she thought the mass could be on the inside of my uterus and she at first said possibly a fibroid or a polyp, but she wouldnt know for sure until she could get a better look at it with the saline sono test...

So than i told her about what was going on with me ovulating early, and I asked if the HSG could make me ovulate early and she said that no the HSG wouldnt make me ovulate early and that maybe I am just having a shorter cycle this month...

So than as crazy as I thought I would sound I told her about how last month I thought I got positive pregnancy tests before my AF arrived and just disregarded them because I thought I had a regular period and was onto the next cycle and went ahead and scheduled my infertility testing for October, so once I told her about the positive pregnancy tests that I was getting again now, she said that "She wished that I had said something to her sooner about it, because she would of tested for pregnancy before the HSG" ..... so she scheduled a blood HSG serum test and I will either try to get it in this afternoon or hopefully by tomorrow morning at the lastest. So it is possible that it could very well be a baby in my uterus because the DR did not say it was not the case....So the blood work will for sure answer my questions and finally put my mind at ease...it has been driving me bananas worrying about it..

My DH also had his second SA done and the DR gave me the results on the phone today and he had some improvement from his first one, his SA numbers were 6 1/2 million and 65% motility.

He had his first SA done about a year before and he had less than 5 million sperm and only 36% motility so this is a small improvement from the first time so I am happy it is better than before.

So I can move forward with IUI if I want and do it even with one tube, even though the DR says my chances are low. She prefers IVF with ICSI but will let us do the IUI if we so choose, so some good news with that call.

I will try to update once I get the blood work results back once I can get in and get them done either today or tomorrow morning.

:hugs: Keep us posted Wannabe

Sorry for everyone that is having particularly rough or emotional times right now and a rough month in general :hugs:

Blimey wannabeprego - I can't believe they didn't even ask you before the dye test if you might be pregnant, or even if they said routine dictates every women should have use a pregnancy test before going in. I really hope that it is a baby in there and that the dye hasn't effected it one little bit. I can't see any other reason why you're getting strong positives on OPK's and regular + on hpt's. It can only mean one thing right?

Hope you're ok, xxx

Thank you ladies for all of the kind words and support.....:hugs:

I have the HCG blood serum test scheduled for tomorrow at 12 to find out for sure what is going on. If anything I can at least get some peace of mind and stop going nuts trying to figure out what is going on... I am guessing I will get the blood work results back in a couple of days. I will be sure to update you lovely ladies when i do know the results.

I just wanted to send out huge hugs to all of you ladies having a ruff time this month...:hugs: :hugs: I wish there was something I could do to take your pain away, but I can at least be a friend and lend an ear and be supportive. I am so sorry you ladies are going through this and I hope that we can all have a happy ending with a BFP very soon..... LTTC has been kicking my ass too..it hurts like hell, but we are strong girls and we will make it through this.... :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/00da053th19.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/2c6e008eb9ad2ac117edf7ern6.gif

It must be something about this month.I have been feeling so low with ttc

It must be something about this month.I have been feeling so low with ttc

That is entirely possible. Perhaps because winter is creeping up on all of us?

I was feeling very positive last week despite my confusing bloodwork/opk business. But now that I believe I'm 5dpo and in yet another 2ww my PMA seems to have flown out the window. I'm not feeling optimistic anymore, am generally uninterested in symptom spotting, and have just been feeling generally sort of down, even though I have no real reason to since AF is still >1.5 weeks away and I'm not doing anything but waiting :coffee::shrug:

:hugs: to everyone! PMA my lovelies, yes this bloody well sucks but because of our struggles we are going to make absolutely flipping amazing parents :dance:

Wannabe I am so sorry you are going through this hun, please keep us posted :hugs:

I was going to say I'm glad I'm not alone in this - then I realised that implied that I'm glad that all of you lovely laydeez are also feeling like crap... Which obviously I'm not
but
if we all have to have one month where we feel at our lowest, then I'm glad we've got it synchronised - big hugs to us all

Wannabe - let us know as soon as you have answers ... It amazes me that they didn't insist on a blood test first - you'd think it would be standard procedure when they are about to do something invasive to your womb!

I'm roughly 7DPO (very roughly as I'm not monitoring anything at the minute that doesn't jump out at me) ... Just want to get to the other side of Christmas so we can get started!

I should be ovulating here soon or already have. I have some serious cramps at my hips. I took soy for the first time this month and I have read that it can make O cramps really bad. Well, mine are bad. Hopefully this is my month.

Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->