Anyone LTTTC Number One?

im on my second unmonitored femara cycle after my loss in july, coming up on my 6th year ttc in april. waiting on ovulation, if i havent missed it. i'll join you ladies in the obsessing.

lynn, cpngrats on your lo!!! hope you guys are doing well and recovering quickly!

mari, good luck with the femara, mine is always monitored wish I got get unmonitored here. Just want the help on o not all the scans. fxd this is the last one for me thou! :winkwink:

yea a lady from the other forum im on sent me a box that she got online from the IHP website, so thats how im doing the unmonitored. my regular doctor said she cant prescribe it because its black label and my RE.... ugh, dont get me started on her lol. so of course i had to find a way to take matters into my own hands while still on break. im just hoping i get lucky (yea right!) and it actually works because ive seen several ladies who have been ttc for 5 years or more get pregnant on their 3rd or 4th unmonitored femara cycle. that gives me hope.

Hello Ladies,

Haven't been on this site for almost 2 years, TTC has been one of the hardest things I've ever dealt with, and I had to take a break from the boards... just couldn't handle everyone else's BFP anymore and wasn't ready to be a LTTCer :( It just hurt too bad. We have been actively trying since May 2011.

Hubby and I took a 6 month break from June until Jan, due to him needing surgery in August for his vericocele. And I was just plain, tried-out and an emotional wreck. January we got his post op results back, 17 mil and 50% (which is great since he was at 2 mil and 11%) And January of course is when AF decided to go missing again for 63 days! So 1 round of Provera and 2 rounds of Clomid in.... here I am. Currently on D12 and trying to think happy thoughts, unfortunately I am having a really hard time staying positive!

mari, how was the femara on you?

msmith, sorry that you back after your break but those are great results after the surgery! Good luck with the Clomid, hope it is your magic dig and that you won't need anything more.

afm, taking a break month or two. Last 3 cycles had been far too taxing on me so I need breather time.

Good luck Msmith! ! I too took a break from the boards, it helps get your mind off of it when you have had enough. . I hope the Clomid works for you!! :dust:

Had our second IUI today. FX this is the one!

Thanks Ladies :)
I'm caught between wishful thinking and being afraid to be hopeful. If these next couple rounds of Clomid don't work, we are going for an IUI. Hoping everything goes well! Just wondering, are you using Clomid for the IUI with a trigger shot?

Want, how you doing? Gonna do some douches again :winkwink: Fxd that this cycle will bring you a very deserved BFP!!!!!!!!!

XOP, fxd those spermies have caught that eggy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Msmith, fxd it is all you need as well!

Hey Tella, I think I may do 1-2.. I think I went overboard with them last cycle. . Lol!! I should be ovulation soon!! I had watery cm this a.m. and I broke my thermometer. . :haha: so I didn't get a proper temp.. I think it said 96.7?? I will do a opks in a bit, last night was my darkest so far!! I will get to bd'ing tonight. . Woo!!

Hows all you wonderful ladies doing?

AFM > I dont really have a clue whats going on. I still have EWCM kinda but not in abundance. So i thought i will do a CBFM stick and it was low, did a OPK with SMU and it is stark white not even i hint of a line like last week???? So strange, so i dont know anymore. And honestly i dont care, just going by a 33day cycle and that is it. Did temp this morning but it was only after 1:45min of solid sleep and it was 36.58 which is really low for me but i dont think i can go on it as it is was broken sleep.

Hi guys. can I join? I've been trolling threads and I don't know where to hang out where everyone else is actively giving each other morale boost. We all know its pretty difficult and there are just some days that you just want to shut everything and and forget the whole thing. I don't want to sound bitter. I am hopeful. I will always be hopeful that one day we will all have our BFP's.

Anyway, I'm 34 and hubby is 35. Have been TTC #1 for almost 4 years now. I am diagnosed with PCOS and lately my new OB found out my insulin is high that's why I don't ovulate. I have to take Metformin for almost 4 months now. December and January didn't have my period. By February finally did. Now March is almost over and no sign of AF yet. I don't want to take HPT anymore. I don't want to be depress this week. its my friend's birthday and I'm sort of hosting it.

By the way, I have this sharp pain shooting in my breast towards the nipple. It's just fleeting. What could it possibly mean. Had those pains like on and off for almost 4 days now.

I would also like to join in. It's been more than a year since my mc. I'm starting to feel really down and depressed, and feeling like I'll never have my LO. I'm 31, been TTC since October 2012. I ovulate, and I have normal-ish cycles. I just started Clomid in January. Hopefully soon I'll have some answers.

Piglet - are you taking any medicines? I noticed an increase in my breast pain when I started Clomid. I also noticed that my breasts started to hurt during my cycle after my mc. That never happened prior to my mc.

Piglet, I know the feeling :( Hubby and I are at year three of TTC and the 2 years before that we were not trying, but not preventing either. I too had the same trouble trying to figure out where I "belonged".
The girls on this thread are great.... just enough support when you need it!
Hope AF Shows up soon, the only thing worse than her showing up is her NOT showing up when you need her!

Welcome girls, hope you find some comfort here and that it will be a short stay for you guys!

piglet, I don't normally get any boob pains but when I was pregnant so my natural reaction would have been to test but I understand completely about not wanting to be down. I would consider giving the met time to work as I have seen so many natural bfps with it. Have you been trying to keep your insulin at Bay with lifestyle changes as well?

mad, I know exactly how you feel. Our Anniversary toys year marks exactly 1 year since my bfp and then may the mc. really thought that I might be lucky and get pregnant soon again but I don't know who I was kidding.

mssmith, hows the Clomid treating you? What days you Oing on?

Thanks for the reply girls! Always looking forward in opening this website. How are you guys doing?

@madtowngirl: yep I'm taking Metformin 1500 mg a day. This is to control my insulin. Per my OB the reason I don't ovulate because of my high insulin which is also caused by my PCOS.

@Msmith9: Sometimes, I don't know what I want to happen every month...sometimes I want AF to show up so I would know I'm ovulating and everything is working just fine down there but then part of me also don't want AF to show up coz that would mean I'm probably prego. it's dilemma! I'm so torn! :)

@Tella: I never have this sharp pain in my boobs. I have heavy boobs before AF comes. Since I'm too chicken to do a HPT I'll just visit my OB when she gets back from her vacation. Hopefully this is nothing to be concerned about. Yes, I have been staying away from baked goods and white bread. All whole wheat and been trying to gobble more oats now. Stayed away from soda too. A little exercise here and there. But I keep my body moving.

Tella- It's been awful... hot flashes, mood swings, bloating, nausea.... you name it! I am one of THOSE people that gets every side effect!

This month I felt O pain on the 18th and 19th.... I decided to leave out OPKs this month... I previously drove myself nuts with those, and thought I'd wait for the labs to come back and say that I am for sure ovulating on 100mg before I get into that again.Hubby and I BD'd every other day from CD 12- 19.
I caught myself being hopeful today due to the fact that I have been crying at the drop of a hat lately.... but that also comes with the Clomid :(
~ I see you are on CD 15... any sign of O for you??? I hope so!

Piglet- I hear ya! I feel like I have that same battle every month, especially before I was back on Clomid.... I had a cycle that was 87 days... I was so anxious for AF to show up... but just hoped that it would somehow end up that I was finally prego.

MadTown- Hope that Clomid helps you get your sticky! Are you trying anything else with Clomid? Temping, OPKs?

Hi ladies, I'd like to join in here. Hubby and I have been NTNP/TTC for close to 3 years now, just about as long as we've been married and we have our 3 year anniversary in June. I have never even seen a shadow of a BFP, AF always seems to arrive right on time and it's just so hard. I'm currently taking 800mg of Vitex per day to see if that does anything, just started that 2 weeks ago. We're also using conceive plus and OPK's steady for the next 2-3 mos unless we get a BFP. If not I'm scheduling with a doc as that will be my 3 year mark. :(

Thanks for the reply girls! Always looking forward in opening this website. How are you guys doing?

@madtowngirl: yep I'm taking Metformin 1500 mg a day. This is to control my insulin. Per my OB the reason I don't ovulate because of my high insulin which is also caused by my PCOS.

@Msmith9: Sometimes, I don't know what I want to happen every month...sometimes I want AF to show up so I would know I'm ovulating and everything is working just fine down there but then part of me also don't want AF to show up coz that would mean I'm probably prego. it's dilemma! I'm so torn! :)

@Tella: I never have this sharp pain in my boobs. I have heavy boobs before AF comes. Since I'm too chicken to do a HPT I'll just visit my OB when she gets back from her vacation. Hopefully this is nothing to be concerned about. Yes, I have been staying away from baked goods and white bread. All whole wheat and been trying to gobble more oats now. Stayed away from soda too. A little exercise here and there. But I keep my body moving.

LOL you have alot more will power than what i would have. I would test long before going to the doc :lol:

Also something else you can consider is to not have any carbs and sugars after 3 in the afternoon. After 3 the body stimulates insulin to counter the effect of the sugars and carb and that has a bad influence on your egg quality. As your eggs grow the most during the night when the body is in a resting state.

Ive been doing a Gluten restricted diet, and wow it has made such a big difference. The last 16days i have been really bad and eating all crap and i can so feel it. As of today im completely back on it and wont cave in again.

Tella- It's been awful... hot flashes, mood swings, bloating, nausea.... you name it! I am one of THOSE people that gets every side effect!

This month I felt O pain on the 18th and 19th.... I decided to leave out OPKs this month... I previously drove myself nuts with those, and thought I'd wait for the labs to come back and say that I am for sure ovulating on 100mg before I get into that again.Hubby and I BD'd every other day from CD 12- 19.
I caught myself being hopeful today due to the fact that I have been crying at the drop of a hat lately.... but that also comes with the Clomid :(
~ I see you are on CD 15... any sign of O for you??? I hope so!

Piglet- I hear ya! I feel like I have that same battle every month, especially before I was back on Clomid.... I had a cycle that was 87 days... I was so anxious for AF to show up... but just hoped that it would somehow end up that I was finally prego.

MadTown- Hope that Clomid helps you get your sticky! Are you trying anything else with Clomid? Temping, OPKs?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Clomid is horrid like that, i also had all those symptoms. Maybe ask your FS about Femara it hardly has any hectic symptoms.

Fxd you wont need anything else and this is your bfp month with that great BD schedule of yours.

Hi ladies, I'd like to join in here. Hubby and I have been NTNP/TTC for close to 3 years now, just about as long as we've been married and we have our 3 year anniversary in June. I have never even seen a shadow of a BFP, AF always seems to arrive right on time and it's just so hard. I'm currently taking 800mg of Vitex per day to see if that does anything, just started that 2 weeks ago. We're also using conceive plus and OPK's steady for the next 2-3 mos unless we get a BFP. If not I'm scheduling with a doc as that will be my 3 year mark. :(

Hi :wave:

Sorry that you need to join us but welcome and hope that you wont need that doc appointment but a obgyn for a scan :winkwink:

I got my BFP last year a few months before getting to the 3 year mark, just yours will be a take home baby :hugs:

Vitex didnt do much for me, my O stayed the same and my LP went shorter so i stopped it. Hope it helps you!!

Do you temp at all to confirm O?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->