Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hi Ladies, ive been lurking around on and off this forum for a few years. I am 29 (30 in 5wks) and suffer with PCOS (diagnosed 2007). Hubby and I have been together for 12yrs 4mths but only married for 3yrs 4mths.

We started TTC#1 in November 2009 but have no luck so far. :0(

I am overweight and am starting (again!!) my long road to getting healthy and losing this weight so we can get our long awaited :BFP:

Hoping for some friends to help along the way

xx

Hi hun.

Welcome :) I too am overweight and have PCOS as well as trying for 5 yrs, having had two miscarriages. I struggle very much to lose the weight let alone even have a normal cycle. I am currently on Clomid,pre nat vits and using Preseed. I had a friend of whom was double my size, she got pregnant and had THE most normal pregnancy EVER! Healthy baby boy 3.8kg later. U and I having PCOS makes it so hard already to lose the weight. We try our best, but don't over stress urself about it hun!

Are u taking any meds at the moment?

Look forward to getting to know u better :) xxx

girls i think i m out.just noticed spotting,but no cramps,i m 15dpo,had a dip on 11 n12 dpo,af is due on tuesday

I've been a lurker and occasional poster on the ttc board for a while. Have been ttc for close to three years, but we recently took a "break" from the stress of baby making, to focus on our relationship for a while. It has done us the world Of good, and now were back to trying.
Naturally, the first month back ttc'ing, my cycle has "misfired", and right on the day that I should have ovulated, AF arrived. Anovulatory cycle I presume.
So I'm out before I was in! Lol. But gonna start over.. Gonna do this!

Hey everyone, it's great to see so many new girls here!

I would like to ask you to think about my grandmother today, she's been hospitalized for the 3rd time this month and is not doing well. I'm sending as much energy as I can her way but I figured that we could use some help to get her through this.

Thanks a lot ladies :hugs:

girls i think i m out.just noticed spotting,but no cramps,i m 15dpo,had a dip on 11 n12 dpo,af is due on tuesday

I'm 15dpo too. I don't chart temps- I'm on the Napro program. BFN this morning and been cramping on an off for days but not bad enough for pain killers. Have just had (I apologise in advance) very stretchy cm with a bit of brown thru it. I've not had this in 4 months. All the spotting I have been getting recently is pink or tiny bits of red. Just so annoyed my body plays tricks like this. Urgh!!!!

I would like to ask you to think about my grandmother today, she's been hospitalized for the 3rd time this month and is not doing well. I'm sending as much energy as I can her way but I figured that we could use some help to get her through this.

Lots of love and light coming ur way! Xxxx

I am sending huge hugs your way hun...I am so sorry that the :witch: got you.....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm 15dpo too. I don't chart temps- I'm on the Napro program. BFN this morning and been cramping on an off for days but not bad enough for pain killers. Have just had (I apologise in advance) very stretchy cm with a bit of brown thru it. I've not had this in 4 months. All the spotting I have been getting recently is pink or tiny bits of red. Just so annoyed my body plays tricks like this. Urgh!!!!

i havnt tested yet,i was waiting for the day my af was expected,but hopeless now,hv cm with brown spotting,mild af cramps on n off,willcome to know by tomorrow wether its af or just spotting:cry:

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother hun....:hugs::hugs: I hope she feels better soon and I will be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers that her health improves......:hugs::hugs:

wannbpreggo m so sad,i hv bn ttc since oct 2009,all my friends have babies n some r on the way.but m not,m so upset
:(

Hi Ladies, ive been lurking around on and off this forum for a few years. I am 29 (30 in 5wks) and suffer with PCOS (diagnosed 2007). Hubby and I have been together for 12yrs 4mths but only married for 3yrs 4mths.

We started TTC#1 in November 2009 but have no luck so far. :0(

I am overweight and am starting (again!!) my long road to getting healthy and losing this weight so we can get our long awaited :BFP:

Hoping for some friends to help along the way

xx

Welcome to the group...good luck and baby dust to you hun....:dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/PostFrogsWelcomeGroup.gif

I've been a lurker and occasional poster on the ttc board for a while. Have been ttc for close to three years, but we recently took a "break" from the stress of baby making, to focus on our relationship for a while. It has done us the world Of good, and now were back to trying.
Naturally, the first month back ttc'ing, my cycle has "misfired", and right on the day that I should have ovulated, AF arrived. Anovulatory cycle I presume.
So I'm out before I was in! Lol. But gonna start over.. Gonna do this!

good luck and baby dust to you hun....:dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcome-11.jpg

wannbpreggo m so sad,i hv bn ttc since oct 2009,all my friends have babies n some r on the way.but m not,m so upset
:(

Awww, hun I am so sorry...:hugs::hugs: I feel your pain, I am 32 now and about 90% of the kids I went to highschool with have already completed their families with their 2, 3 or more kids, or are annoucing births and pregnancies left and right on my Face Book, and here I am struggling just to have number 1, it is painful and not easy, but we have to hang in there and keep trying....I got my fingers crossed that your next cycle will be a lucky one and that you can get your BFP.....:dust: :dust:

Hey Pink mum- looks like we're in the same boat af wise. Still its not over until its red!!

Well ladies. I woke up with the beginnings of AF cramps this morning :-/
So I suspect the :witch: will be joining me on vacation by tomorrow. She wasn't invited.

thanx for ur support WANNABPREGGO N COOCH,ya the game is not over yet:),v r in the same boat

Well ladies. I woke up with the beginnings of AF cramps this morning :-/
So I suspect the :witch: will be joining me on vacation by tomorrow. She wasn't invited.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/hugs-2.jpg

wannab these images r very beautiful,where did u get them

Hey there chikkies :)

I don't know where you get all those welcome piccies from Wannabe - but they're lovely, just what the LTTTC#1 newbies need to welcome them into our lovely group :hugs:

oh bugger Fisher - I don't remember you mentioning that AF was joining you on holiday ... how rude of her to impose :growlmad:

Big welcome to Countrygirl - so sorry to hear you're not even in with a chance this month xx
and also welcome to MrsB - glad you've stopped lurking and have joined in :D

Sending good vibes to your nan Dij - nan's are made of strong stuff and I hope yours gathers hers together and fights whatever it is that's troubling her :hugs:

I've spent a long day tiling again....and by jove I think I've done it! I had bought some plastic edging strip to tidy the edges, but it was just too hideous to use - my artistic sensibilities were affronted by its plasiccy horror. So I'm going to buy some ceramic pencil tiles instead (even though that's a lot more expensive) and edge with those.
There is a small patch still to do, but I need some pipes removing first - no sense in tiling round them and cutting tiles ... I want new pipes for the heated towel rail anyway, the old ones are so battered that I don't think I'll ever get them looking decent.

Hopefully when the man comes next weekend to do the skirting boards, he will be able to do the pipes for me as well ... then I can pop the last few tiles on then grout on sunday.

Still no sign of my period is CD28 today and usually I will have had a couple of days of spotting by now ... IC was lilly white, so it's not because of anything exciting - it's just AF being a sod :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->