Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Well done fisher - now off you go and have a lovely break - go on now, shoo!:kiss:

Donating is a lovely thing to do FF - when you have had all the children you are going to, ring up your local clinic and offer. I've read this week that the government has upped the amount they are allowed to give donors to around £700 in compensation ... so at least they won't end up out of pocket now

I've always thought about donating my eggs also but who knows ... I can't even get preggo so.... maybe after I have my first I will be donating some!

hi girls,can i join u ppl.hv bn ttc num 1 since oct 2009

Hi girls. May I join :) So excited to have found this thread..so close to home :) I'm just taking strain seeing some ladies pop in and get PG after 1 or 2 months of trying. I'm not being nasty but it makes us feel even worse than we already do! This December will be 5 years for hubbi and I TTC with two losses. Life takes different turns and we become different people along our journeys..some good some bad...having u all to talk to now will make my days more bearable :) Sending lots of love and babydust ur way xoxo

Hi girls. May I join :) So excited to have found this thread..so close to home :) I'm just taking strain seeing some ladies pop in and get PG after 1 or 2 months of trying. I'm not being nasty but it makes us feel even worse than we already do! This December will be 5 years for hubbi and I TTC with two losses. Life takes different turns and we become different people along our journeys..some good some bad...having u all to talk to now will make my days more bearable :) Sending lots of love and babydust ur way xoxo

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcometogroup1.jpg

Congratulations on your fantastic news Urchin!!!

Enjoy your trip Fisher!!!

I hope all of you lovely ladies are having a fabulous weekend!!!

Welcome to all the new lovelies :wave: I know that you will all be very comfortable here! Xxx

Pink Mum and SA JennyPenny, welcome! I'm sure that you will like it here :flower:

Urchin, I am sooooo happy for you!!! That such wonderful news!!! FX and lots of :dust:, I can't wait for you to get your :bfp:

Fisher, I'm very proud! :thumbup: Have a great trip!

And to everyone else, I've been away for a few days but I caught up and I enjoyed reading your posts, I went through every emotion! :hugs:

A big welcme to pink mum and JennyPenny ... I know I keep saying it, but it really is lovely in this thread ... please jump straight in, don't worry about being new - if you post here regularly like the rest of us do, you'll be an old hand in no time :D

and if you come less often, that's ok too - it'll just take us longer to get to know each other xx

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone - we're still grinning from ear to ear :D <----- see!

thanx to all of u,i liked this type of warm
welcome

Hi all can i join? We've been trying for 20 months, its not been an easy journey and the road ahead could be short or long, who knows! We are desperate for number 1 :)

Hi all can i join? We've been trying for 20 months, its not been an easy journey and the road ahead could be short or long, who knows! We are desperate for number 1 :)

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/2Go.gif

Thanx for warm welcome ladies! U rock :)

A quick get to know info on me, I have mild PCOS,don't Ovu alone @ all..so I take Provera to bring on AF...
I'm CD33 at moment,last month was 38 day cycle so assuming this month will be too. My temps have been all over like mad and have just about 6 days ago gone up. So am not sure whether I o'd then or before ..argh! Have one tell tale symptom of sore nipples (sorry for tmi) I usually only get sore boobs before AF shows and nipples r fine... I was a clomid bunny beginning of cycle @ CD3-7. So pretty much have to wobble on til next week til testing or see if the old witch AF shows up! DH and I have BD'd literally every single 2nd night since CD4 til date! Holding my thumbs..

Love and TONS of good loving baby dust coming ur way ladies! Xoxox

Hi,

I hope no one minds me posting for some advice.

Me and my husband have been TTC for over a year. I recently found out I have PCO although when I went for a second app at the hospital the consultant said my left ovary looked fine and my right not that bad so he thought it may be due to my weight (underweight although I have put on half a stone this year!). My husband has also had a sperm test which was normal but showed antibodies so he needs to do another to see if this was just a one off.

My cycles have ranged from 55-114(!!!) days and I am currently on CD20..

...now today I have noticed pink CM and am wondering what this can be. Unless my body is completely messed up I have never had a cycle this short (I also have no cramps etc), could it be implantation bleeding?!?!

I really want peoples honest opinions as I don't want to get my hopes up.

Many thanks to anyone that can help

iLoveSweeties x

Urchin, Congratulations that's fab news! So happy for you!!!!!!!

Fisher go you! I know how you feel I'm a POAS addict as well! Have a lovely break.

I'm on CD30 today and no sign of AF! Not getting hopes up as the test I took the other day was neg, I'm trying to hold out as long as pos to do one as it really pees me off when you poas then AF arrives the next day! I think I'm getting some period type pains and I've got my usual angry spots i get the week before so guna hang it out! - I hate waiting!

I have my FS appointment on thurs, no idea what the Dr is going to suggest this time? this is my 4th month of Clomid so wonder if he'll keep me on that for another couple of cycles?

I'm feeling much more positive today, had a really shitty week & was feeling quite down what with being in the 2ww......
I've decided to have a halloween party to cheer me up so having that nxt Sat! Doing fancy dress, apple bobbin the whole sheebang!

Hope everyone else is feeling a bit better now, we all seemed to be on a bit of a downer! Sending big hugs out to everyone!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

xx

Welcome to the newest newcomers: wannabemummyb, I'm going to have to call you mummyb cuz I call wannabeprego wannabe! Otherwise it's going to get very confusing :D

Sweeties- I'm really sorry I can't be much help. Although I've heard of implantation bleeding (through forums like this one) I don't think I know anyone who has ever had it. I think it's actually fairly uncommon, it's just everyone round here hopes against hope that what they are seeing is anything other than AF. That's not to say it can't be implantation bleeding, but most of us don't actually get it. Welcome to the group though hon, let us know how things progress xxx

jennypenny - good to get to know you a little better and don't for one minute worry about tmi- I don't think there is such a thing in this thread :D

cheers StickyB - I know what you mean about POAS. In fact I'm almost tempted to do one myself today to bring my period on! It's a bit like waiting for a bus; you wait for hours and the second you light a fag, one trundles round the corner :lol: not that I smoke any more, or catch many buses *giggle*
a Halloween party sounds just the thing - we will be carving pumpkins here, but have no plans to party :(

afm today I will be tiling again - I have 5 rows of tiles to do for the short ends of the bath and a splashback for the sink - and there's a bit of a shelf to do as well. That's likely to take me most of the day (I'm not too quick at it yet!)

Hi Ladies, ive been lurking around on and off this forum for a few years. I am 29 (30 in 5wks) and suffer with PCOS (diagnosed 2007). Hubby and I have been together for 12yrs 4mths but only married for 3yrs 4mths.

We started TTC#1 in November 2009 but have no luck so far. :0(

I am overweight and am starting (again!!) my long road to getting healthy and losing this weight so we can get our long awaited :BFP:

Hoping for some friends to help along the way

xx

Urchin just call me bex :)

Thank you all for your welcomes! I have a week till af is due, feel like we might be out this cycle, don't know why x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->