Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Girls, I get my images from www.photobucket.com I just look them up on there and save the ones i want to use to my album...:flower:

@Urchin, Sorry about the BFN hun....:hugs: :hugs:

Hey no need for sorries wannabe - this month it's my period I'm wanting so that I can start IVF meds :D
of course a random spontaneous BFP would always be welcome, but now we
have a donor i've got everything focussed on that.

And - only a day late - AF has arrived this morning. With a whimper not a bang but am sure she'll soon get into full on clawing at my innards mode

I think this may be the only time I ever say this but Yay for the :witch: Urchin :dance: Now you can finally focus on that donor :dance:

Well like Dij I too am having a crappy weekend, had to admit my Nana to hospital yesterday as it looks like she has had a series of TIA (mini strokes) and with a rather nasty UTI that has been raging undiagnosed for ages she has been left appearing like someone suffering with the final stages of Alzheimers :cry: My Nana pretty much brought me up and when my Mum decided she preferred her new family to me it was my Nana that always fought my corner and made sure I had unconditional love and support. My mum is the youngest of nine and despite all of her children it is left to me, a cousin and occasionally just one auntie to make sure she is okay. It is pretty horrid to go from having my normal Nana to how she is at the moment in just over a week :cry:

Sorry for the gloomy post girls just feeling really low and worried at the moment.

Sorry to hear bout your nans Dij & FF, sending lots of love your way.

Well it's officially back to CD1 for me today! 
FS appointment Thurs, which I'm actually looking forward to this time as I'm hoping he is going to suggest some miraculous cure for me!

Urchin how long has it actually taken for you to get to where you are since IVF was mentioned? I think it's not going to be that far down the road for me, I've never let myself dwel on it though just kept hoping for my BFP- tbh it scares the crap out of me!

xx

well the :witch: got me Thurs the 18th.. :cry:
but on the good side of things I ovulated on my own, and had a fairly normal cycle!! :)

I hope all you ladies have been doing well!! I have been super busy with a visit from my niece.. now I should be able to keep up a little better.. here's to hoping for a November bfp!!!

Urchin congratulations on the donor i'm really happy for you, Sorry about ur Nanna's djibou and FF i am sendinglots of love and well wishes for them. Xx

Welcome to all the newbies. Pink it's ok no need to apologise. AFM I am 10dpo and not holding out much hope this month, i am at the doctors this afternoon about all the stomach pains/aches i'm getting all the time also i get so bloated i look about 6 months pregnant by the time i go to bed, i think this could be affecting me getting pregnant xx

@Fiesty, I am so sorry about your Nana and how sick she is....I hope she feels better soon...I am sending major hugs your way and keeping your Nana in my thoughts and prayers that her health improves...:hugs: :hugs:

@Sticky Beans, pink and wantabby, I am so sorry that the :witch: got you ladies...:hugs: :hugs:

@Tasha, I am sorry that you are having problems with your stomach and I hope that you feel better soon... :hugs::hugs:

AFM, I am in the 2WW and not feeling very hopeful....:nope: I am feeling kind of down today but I know it is still early and I still have time to get my BFP. Tomorrow me and my mom are going to these really pretty big gardens and will be spending the day there and grabbing some lunch. I am glad she is down during my 2WW so i am distracted and not as obssessed with testing early and all of that, all though I have broke down and tested a few times, I dont have anything definate to report yet..... I need to go get some groceries this afternoon and might go walking with my mom, I need to work out since I havent had a chance to in a few weeks..

Witch almost here, I have started spotting but my bloody cycle has now gone from constantly being 26 days to 29, arggg!!!

Thanks everyone for your good words and hugs, it means a lot to me. I'm about to call my grandma, I'll keep you updated.

Feisty, :hugs: to you and your Nana, I sincerely hope that she will get better soon

Witch almost here, I have started spotting but my bloody cycle has now gone from constantly being 26 days to 29, arggg!!!

Me too :growlmad:regular 25 day cycle then the last one jumped to 28. Also for the first month I developed a new symptom of leaking boobs, add in a few evaps and I was on :cloud9: for a few days....

From my googling escapades :blush: Im quite sure I will be on the PCOS journey and my FS is well known for putting people on clomid on the first appointment (have friends who are IVF and was put on Clomid even though it was him who had issues). For once I am hoping :witch: will be late! FS appointment on Monday and if AF is on time I will be on CD6, to late to start it that cycle... Im so impatient!!!

I hope your Nan's are doing better, hope they get well soon:hugs:

Urch - excellent news about the donor :happydance:

Hey everyone I go away for a weekend and so much happens!! firstly had a lovely weekend in the peak district, very beautiful countryside, definitely recommend it for a getaway.

welcome to all the newbies. :flower:

Dij and FF - sorry to hear about your nans, hope their health improves soon :hugs:

And what is it with today cos the :witch: showed her face with me as well :cry: and I had high hopes for this month aswell! But the reason I am currently feeling excited is that when we arrived home there was a letter from the IVF clinic saying we've got our first appt on 1st Nov!!! :happydance: so that's cheered me up no end on the first day of my period, which quite frankly is usually a sh*t day mood wise!!

:dust: for all of you currently in your tww and sorry to all the ladies currently with the :witch:

FF very sorry to hear your nan is poorly too - on the plus side, if she has a galloping UTI, as soon as they get that cleared up all the confusion symptoms should evaporate xxx:hugs:

Sounds like there's a lot of us with periods - guess we're synchronising :D
I'm still a bit spotty and blobby but think it will be AF-proper by tomorrow...just hope this doesn't push us back to the december cycle (and that donor-laydee is bleeding like a good un!)

Sticky B - it's been just over 2 years since we were recommended to go for IVF ... so not a quick thing. My advice is, if you are thinking of it - get the wheels in motion and then try whatever else you are planning to try, while you are waiting :thumbup:

FF very sorry to hear your nan is poorly too - on the plus side, if she has a galloping UTI, as soon as they get that cleared up all the confusion symptoms should evaporate xxx:hugs:

Sounds like there's a lot of us with periods - guess we're synchronising :D
I'm still a bit spotty and blobby but think it will be AF-proper by tomorrow...just hope this doesn't push us back to the december cycle (and that donor-laydee is bleeding like a good un!)

Sticky B - it's been just over 2 years since we were recommended to go for IVF ... so not a quick thing. My advice is, if you are thinking of it - get the wheels in motion and then try whatever else you are planning to try, while you are waiting :thumbup:

Totally agree urchin- I'm in same boat, spotty today and cramping like hell.

Have my 2nd FS appointment in 2 weeks and they will prob put me on Clomid if lap (which is next week) is fine.Problem is I have paid privately to get meds already and was put on Femara as its better than Clomid but NHS don't do it as it costs a fortune (I should know as I pay for it). Its not helping though (only been on it 3 months) progesterone is lower than it was before.

Thanks lovelies :flower:

Dij I really hope your Nana has a speedy recovery :hugs:

Sorry for all the ones that the :witch: got, she is a evil mare! :growlmad:

Urchin I really hope that you and the donor have your cycles synched and that you don't have to wait for the December cycle BUT if you do it will be a lovely Christmas present ;)

Well Nan has had a full sized stroke caused by a blood clot on the brain, lots of tests and not much information atm. Also managed to have an argument with a family member (the same one that usually upsets me over fertility issues) as I believe she will benefit from a carer in the morning to help with medication etc and they have flat right said no which means Nana is going to end up getting neglected as they claim they will do it and then it won't always get done! Exhausted from all the emotional crap at the moment, think this cycle may be out before I even ovulated :wacko:

Thanks everyone, my grandma has been sort of stable the past few days. She seemed okay on the phone. We don't know when she will get out of the hospital, but it's pretty obvious that she won't be returning to her appartment, which is sad for her, but reassuring for us. On the plus side, my grandpa (other side) seems to be doing okay, he has also been hospitalized twice in the past month. I'm not liking this October to much. :nope:

Tasha, what did the doctor say? From your symptoms, especially paired with thrush, it sounds like systemic candidiasis. Here doctors don't know about it, but it's fairly well known by alternative medicine practitioners.

Sorry to all of you who got :af:... Urchin you always crack me up (guess we're synchronizing :haha:) I should follow within a few days, depending on how long my luteal phase is this month :wacko:

Thanks lovelies :flower:

Dij I really hope your Nana has a speedy recovery :hugs:

Sorry for all the ones that the :witch: got, she is a evil mare! :growlmad:

Urchin I really hope that you and the donor have your cycles synched and that you don't have to wait for the December cycle BUT if you do it will be a lovely Christmas present ;)

Well Nan has had a full sized stroke caused by a blood clot on the brain, lots of tests and not much information atm. Also managed to have an argument with a family member (the same one that usually upsets me over fertility issues) as I believe she will benefit from a carer in the morning to help with medication etc and they have flat right said no which means Nana is going to end up getting neglected as they claim they will do it and then it won't always get done! Exhausted from all the emotional crap at the moment, think this cycle may be out before I even ovulated :wacko:

I'm so sorry hun, it must be emotional enough for you without having to fight with family members. I hope things get better soon and that you will get more information :hugs:

*Big HUGS* to all of the ladies that the :witch: got.....:hugs: :hugs:

AFM, I am feeling really sad and down about TTC, I was at the grocery store and on the front cover of a magazine was the actress Nia Long nude with her huge baby bump showing.... I didnt even know she was pregnant until I saw that.... It just seems like everywhere I turn someone is pregnant, annoucing they are. I logged onto facebook the other day and there was a birth announcement from a guy I went to highschool with for baby #2..... I just cant escape it even if I try to not focus on it, BAM it is just in my face...sigh...... I dont go on facebook much now adays, sometimes it is just to dam depressing.....:cry:

It is just so hard LTTC... than I feel so sorry for all of you girls on the thread... October is turning out to be a shit month, lots of bad things happening.... ugghhhhhh...:cry:

Morning all and so sorry there's so many of us having a bad time

FF sounds like your poor nan is really going through the mill. If you are very worried about her not getting the support she needs, then I would talk to social services.
Explain what your worries are and that you are the person that gives your nan the most support. If they insist that they are taking what the family says on face value, then ask what monitoring system they are putting in place to make sure she is getting the support that your auntie says she is. Xxx

Dij - I hope your nan is out of hospital soon and settles
in her new place quickly.

It really is a worrying time for the nanas - big up to nans everywhere :D

Wannabe - I know what you mean, the blummin bumps and births are everywhere you look ... I even had a wrong number text
the other day announcing a happy arrival. Just can't get away from them :(

cooch - if the femera isn't working may be no bad thing to switch to chlomid? Maybe you'll respond better to that? Is worth a go, and not worth spending money privately on summat that isn't helping

pinkfee - glad you had a good weekend away, and coming home to an appointment is great ... Not far away either ftw!

OiskyPoisky - fingers crossed for a LATE period for you then! I wanted mine at least on time this month and instead it's uncharacteristically late ... Let's hope yours is more obliging :lol:

AFM today is find-out day ... I'll be ringing the clinic as soon as they open to find out if donor-lady's period behaved, or if it's pushed us back to December!
Hoping for a November start, but won't be devastated by December

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->