Anyone LTTTC Number One?

It's all fun until one of them gets pregnant. :dohh: lol Then I get pulled back into reality.:haha:

WHAT?! :huh: :shock:I didn't think that Sims did that!? BAD GAME... BAD BAD GAME <wags finger>

I know, the Sims3 get a little wild and crazy!
I like building houses in Sims3 more, but I decided I actually prefer the older version Sims2 because they don't age, and I prefer playing with my sims like I used to play with dolls and I felt like Sims3 you had to meet the games agenda too much :blush:

It's been a few years since I've played, I uninstalled the game when I went back to grad school and haven't put it back on yet... Maybe I will after I graduate in May :winkwink: You're right it could be a GOOD TWW distraction. ayiyi, nevermind, hopefully I don't have to still be sitting through TWWaits when I'm done with grad school. :dohh:

Haha I love TheSims! I played the original one, the 2nd one and now the 3rd. I also prefer when they didn't age buuut I love the getting pregnant with multiples thing you can buy for them! :haha:

It's a serious addiction.

I played Sims 1, then never played 2, now I have 3, but I don't buy expansion packs, otherwise, I'd go broke! :haha: (And NEVER get anything else done. )

haha I looooove that you guys play the sims as well. People think I'm weird for playing it but it's totally fun! You can create whatever kind of life you always wanted! It's awesome :haha: I always make my sims have lots of babies and a big family!

Yup, I do that too. And you gotta love the money cheat.

I end up setting my Sims's lifetime goal to be rich. Then when I start the game I give them a bunch of $$ using the cheat, and use the lifetime rewards points to get fertility treatment! :haha:

:dohh:

It's all fun until one of them gets pregnant. :dohh: lol Then I get pulled back into reality.:haha:

WHAT?! :huh: :shock:I didn't think that Sims did that!? BAD GAME... BAD BAD GAME <wags finger>

I know, the Sims3 get a little wild and crazy!
I like building houses in Sims3 more, but I decided I actually prefer the older version Sims2 because they don't age, and I prefer playing with my sims like I used to play with dolls and I felt like Sims3 you had to meet the games agenda too much :blush:

It's been a few years since I've played, I uninstalled the game when I went back to grad school and haven't put it back on yet... Maybe I will after I graduate in May :winkwink: You're right it could be a GOOD TWW distraction. ayiyi, nevermind, hopefully I don't have to still be sitting through TWWaits when I'm done with grad school. :dohh:

Haha I love TheSims! I played the original one, the 2nd one and now the 3rd. I also prefer when they didn't age buuut I love the getting pregnant with multiples thing you can buy for them! :haha:

It's a serious addiction.

I played Sims 1, then never played 2, now I have 3, but I don't buy expansion packs, otherwise, I'd go broke! :haha: (And NEVER get anything else done. )

haha I looooove that you guys play the sims as well. People think I'm weird for playing it but it's totally fun! You can create whatever kind of life you always wanted! It's awesome :haha: I always make my sims have lots of babies and a big family!

Yup, I do that too. And you gotta love the money cheat.

I end up setting my Sims's lifetime goal to be rich. Then when I start the game I give them a bunch of $$ using the cheat, and use the lifetime rewards points to get fertility treatment! :haha:

:dohh:

:haha:!!!

That's too funny, I do the same thing. And then with all of the money I move them into a beautiful home near the ocean! Lol.

Ah!! I miss the sims I should play it tonight =D

Thanks ladies :flower:

Tasha, I was at 14 dpo and my bbt had been up for a few days so I decided to test, expecting a :bfn: as usual!

:dust: to you all, I can sense more luck coming your way :hugs:

Hi ladies! I just signed up for the forums. I'm LTTTC my first. I was married in April, 2010. Went off the pill and started TTC in June 2010 and relatively quickly realized that I wasn't have a period. Since then I've switched OB's (my previous OB was... um... horrible), started taking Prometrium to kick start my period, started Metformin, lost 33 pounds (yay me!), and only recently have shown any positive signs of improvement.

Whew! I think I crammed too much into that sentence! lol I still have not had a natural period since June of 2010, but I did have a very positive sign a couple of weeks ago when I started spotting for a day and a 1/2 on my own. I just saw my OB today, and with the progress I've made, she wanted me to stick with the Prometrium/Metformin combo for 4 more months because she has a feeling that I'll start my periods naturally within that time. If I don't, then she'll put me on Clomid.

Hmmm... I missed out on an important detail! In August I was diagnosed with PCOS. I'm pretty sure that I've had it all my life (never a regular period in my life, started menstruating later then typical, weight gain at the time I should have started menstruating, and so many other signs).

I stumbled across this forum and had to join!

Welcome Dodger! You've certainly stumbled on the right forum - b&b is the place to be :D and our little thread is fab xxx

I play the Sims on facebook - does that count? :lol: there seems to be a lot less to do than you're all describing though ... Woohoo but no babies and no moving to the ocean - but it does keep me entertained :D

got home from my mammoth 15 hr shift last night and collapsed! (not literally, don't worry) cuz I was only meant to be doing the AM shift I hadn't taken any food with me so I was starving when I got home. Lovely Mr Urch had gone to sai sburys for me and popped a pizza in that was ready as I walked through the door - hurrah for Mr Urch!

Today we have a busy day: have to go up the allotment this morning and dig up the fruit bushes .. Then this afto he will strip wallpaper while I do the pencil strip tiles

whatever happened to relaxing at the weekend???

Welcome dodger :hi:

Urchin I don't know how you did it, I would never have the energy to work double shifts!!

I'm off to see my mom and grandma :) She is still at the hospital, it's been 11 days, she feels better but she's been running a fever and the doctors can't figure out why. I'm happy to finally be able to spend time with her!

I got soooo mad at DH last night, :gun: we had agreed to only tell very close friends and family and he told a few too many, including an aunt that he doesn't even like because she lives near his nana's place!! Since he has 16 aunts and uncles and 30ish cousins, I calculated that by next week a hundred people would know, and if something went wrong a hundred people would talk to me about it at Christmas... I was so peaceful and happy before then and that got me all worried and mad :growlmad:

But we made up this morning and he made some phone calls to tell them to keep it to themselves for a few months. He didn't know the stats about sticky beans, he gets it now.

Sorry for the rant! Have a great weekend everyone :flower:

Djibou I would feel the same way. I see miscarriages at work on a daily basis and I just know DH will blab.

Looove the Sims as well girls! Such an addictive game! I wouldn't play without cheats lol...or all my sims would be utter hobos! Something to keep our minds busy! Xx

Hello Ladies how are we all doing, any news?? F'x for lots of July/August babies being born next year. AFM I contacted my Dr (as my HSG results are taking sooo Long be 6 weeks on Tuesday, Got the feeling it might be bad news) Anyway I did ask if he could refer me in the meantime and it was an outright no, so guess it will be more waiting for us that's all we have done the last year took 6 months from seeing the consultant to get my HSG done and now the results are taking forever, But then we have only been TTC for 3 years it's not that long compared to some people.
I had a lovely day today went to see my SIL and spent a long time cuddling my 10 day old nephew, me and my SIL cut his finger nails and they were so tiny I made her keep one to remind her how tiny it is, I just cannot wait to be a mum now it's all good practice. I thought I would be so jealous when he arrived because I was when she was PG but you know when he was born all I felt was love I was so relieved.
I love the SIMS too spent a lot of my early twenties playing the Sims, I used to like making my lady give her man a BJ in the hot tub, was so funny when the man would push her head in the water lol But that was a very long time ago, maybe I should get the new one might help take my mind off all this TTC.

Hi ladies! I just signed up for the forums. I'm LTTTC my first. I was married in April, 2010. Went off the pill and started TTC in June 2010 and relatively quickly realized that I wasn't have a period. Since then I've switched OB's (my previous OB was... um... horrible), started taking Prometrium to kick start my period, started Metformin, lost 33 pounds (yay me!), and only recently have shown any positive signs of improvement.

Whew! I think I crammed too much into that sentence! lol I still have not had a natural period since June of 2010, but I did have a very positive sign a couple of weeks ago when I started spotting for a day and a 1/2 on my own. I just saw my OB today, and with the progress I've made, she wanted me to stick with the Prometrium/Metformin combo for 4 more months because she has a feeling that I'll start my periods naturally within that time. If I don't, then she'll put me on Clomid.

Hmmm... I missed out on an important detail! In August I was diagnosed with PCOS. I'm pretty sure that I've had it all my life (never a regular period in my life, started menstruating later then typical, weight gain at the time I should have started menstruating, and so many other signs).

I stumbled across this forum and had to join!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/thNeonText.gif

Hi girls,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...:flower:.. Is anyone doing anything for Halloween?:winkwink:

Yesterday I picked up some pumpkins to carve and hopefully DH and me can get to them soon. I noticed pumpkins were really expensive and the selection wasnt so great this year, but I managed to get two good size ones for 11 bucks, at .49 cents a pound... Another place was charging between 10 to 15 bucks for just one large pumpkin, which I thought was way to expensive. DH and me have vampire costumes, fangs, wigs and makeup to go out tonight as vampires but the weather has turned to shit and we have a Noreaster heading this way, so it is raining, windy cold and nasty, and than later tonight the rain is going to turn to snow which is when we would be heading out to a night club costume party... I am so pissed because i am not sure if I want to risk driving in nasty weather and snow to go out, But at the same time I was really looking forward to going out tonight in our costumes and dancing the night away... I am trying to make up my mind about what me and DH should do.. This is the first time I ever remember it snowing on Halloween weekend.. Yes it is always cold, rainy and nasty...But never friggen snow???:shrug:

So, I am feeling like shit today about the weather and my HPT's, I did a FRER with FMU this morning and the second line is so faint and barely there.....sigh. My IC's were still positive even though they looked lighter, I did update my HPT thread in the gallery this morning if anyone wants to look as well... And since the IC's were so dark yesterday I thought for sure that the FRER would be nice and dark.. so now I am nervous that AF is going to crash the party, and that I am falling victim to another chemical pregnancy or faulty IC's again.. it sucks...:growlmad:

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies!

I don't have any special plans for the weekend, but I am planning to dress up for Halloween. :) I'm still debating between being a Jedi Knight or a Pirate lady....

girls, the :witch: got me.... :cry:

I honestly dont know what the hell happened this month with my IC's maybe a chemical pregnancy, :shrug: I was so sure this was finally going to be it.. it is so confusing to me and upsetting, i just dont know what to think anymore.. Apparently I cant trust any IC'a at all ever... It sucks pretty majorly... I had a good cry this afternoon and have been depressed and PMSey all day... sigh....blah....:cry:...

Weather was crap,we got hail, rain and snow, lots of wind, a few states next to me declared states of emergency and alot of people lost power from the storm, so me and DH didnt go out for halloween.. so today turned out to be a major crap day....:cry:

Oh wannabe :hugs: I am so sorry hun :hugs: If it was a chemical I know a lot of ladies that have gone on to get their :bfp: the cycle after :hugs: I know it is hard but perhaps from now on make it a rule not to test until 15dpo?

Dij I am sorry your DH decided to tell a lot of people, because men don't get so obsessed with the whole ttc thing they don't know the statistics or risks - to them a :bfp: = a beautifully healthy baby - I am sure your baba will be fine but I understand your reluctance to announce :hugs:

Welcome dodger I am sure that you will be very comfortable here!

Urchin you are one dedicated trooper! I would have been in an extremely foul mood if that had happened to me, well done you! :thumbup: Hope the DIY goes well this weekend!

Well we went to our Expo in London yesterday in full costume and although I was really happy with my costume (it was very accurate!) when I saw some of the photo's my heart sank as I look nothing like Alice because of my very short build :cry: Although I am at an ideal weight (want to lose a few lbs, but who doesn't :haha:) I am only just over 5ft which means that the huge poofy skirt and apron made me look very dumpy :( On the plus side I had lots of lovely people compliment me in my costume and countless people request a photo :wacko: To get my attention they all kept calling me Alice (my character name) and I didn't realise they were talking to me so kept walking off :haha:

My FF chart is all over the place;
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2
As you can see we have only dtd twice and not too close to ovulation (wherever the hell that is!) so although we will give a final try tonight I am not too hopeful for this month! Oh well onto the clomid next month and I always ovulate CD17 on it so hopefully the shock to my system and the extra days of :sex: will help secure that festive :bfp: !

sorry the witch go you wannabepreggo. Not sure what ic is??

IC = Internet Cheapie usually referring to home pregnancy test or ovulation predictor kit

Im so very sorry wannabe. I pray so desperately for a BFP every month, I cant imagine what its like to get one and then have it taken away. Sending you the biggest hug ever hun!

Wannabe , thinking of u hun and hope ur days been a little easier ((squishy hugs))

Hi Ladies I hope your all well xx

Wannabe I'm so sorry the :witch: got you. If i was you I would try not to test early this month to save yourself of the heartache (I know easier said than done tho). Sending you loads of :hugs: xx

AFM the ugly :witch: got me at 3 days late so this month I am going to try and stay relaxed and not think about it too much xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->