Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hey ladies

Well apart from waiting over 45mins for effectively a 10mins consultation it went fine, thanks for all the good wishes. So we're going forward with IVF, got another appointment next tuesday afternoon where they are going to sit us down and talk us through the procedure and how to take the various drugs and then i think we could be doing our very first IVF cyle :shock: :happydance:

I also had to have another pelvis transvaginal scan, it was fortunate that I was in the right time of my cycle otherwise I would have had to wait for another month.
They gave us a big bumf of info to read, so thats something to keep me busy over the next week while i research into what we'll be having done.

so its all go! bit nervous about the whole thing but also really excited that we could potentially have a :baby: after this IVF cycle x

How exciting!!! YAY! I'll be praying that this IVF cycle comes soon and brings your sticky bean with it!

Pink that is fantastic! Keeping it all crossed for a successful cycle! xxx

Hey ladies

Well apart from waiting over 45mins for effectively a 10mins consultation it went fine, thanks for all the good wishes. So we're going forward with IVF, got another appointment next tuesday afternoon where they are going to sit us down and talk us through the procedure and how to take the various drugs and then i think we could be doing our very first IVF cyle :shock: :happydance:

I also had to have another pelvis transvaginal scan, it was fortunate that I was in the right time of my cycle otherwise I would have had to wait for another month.
They gave us a big bumf of info to read, so thats something to keep me busy over the next week while i research into what we'll be having done.

so its all go! bit nervous about the whole thing but also really excited that we could potentially have a :baby: after this IVF cycle x

Magical news!! Mega excited for u!
This is gonna be it!!!!

Hey ladies

:shock:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope it goes well for you! :thumbup:

Pinkfee that's such great news!! I'm really happy for you :happydance:

That's crazy exciting Pinkfee!
:happydance:
Sometimes it's so nice to have a new plan and a fresh spray of optimism!

That's brilliant news Pinkfee! Looks like we could be IVF buddies :D
hurrah!

That's brilliant news Pinkfee! Looks like we could be IVF buddies :D
hurrah!

yay :) urch it will be good to have someone to chat to through the process, had a quick browse through the info last night and lets just say there are some parts of the process i'm not looking forward to at all! We're doing the day 21 long protocol. Do you know yet when you are to start your IVF?

I know ladies its all very exciting although i think i'm still in shock :shock:

Where is everyone in their current cycle? i'm sending you all some :dust:

CD 10 & waiting for O here.
Started BDing last night with spftcups again & hoping we can fit in a lot of days like last cycle. :fxd:
FS follow up appointment on the 14th to review all the tests and discuss a plan.

that's brilliant news pinkfee i'm so excited for you xx

Here all, another topic for discussion. On yahoo this morning they had an article

10 Things Not to Say to Your Childless Friends

In case anyone is interested. I thought it was interesting, especially since it seems like we've mentioned a good number of these here already! :kiss:

Hopefully these comments won't irritate us forever and hopefully we'll remember not to say things like this some day.
:dust:

Here all, another topic for discussion. On yahoo this morning they had an article

In case anyone is interested. I thought it was interesting, especially since it seems like we've mentioned a good number of these here already! :kiss:

Hopefully these comments won't irritate us forever and hopefully we'll remember not to say things like this some day.

Huh. Most of those comments, I really wouldn't have thought anything of. I guess it would depend on the context and tone of voice they were said in. Definitely #'s 1, 3, 6, and 10 would (and have!) bug me though. The others seem fairly... innocuous. Fun article to read though! Thanks for posting it!

There were a fair few in that 10 that wouldn't bother me too much but quite a few that we have to put up with on a regular basis :wacko:

Well have designed and created two cycle tracker bracelets today that I am chuffed with :dance:

Currently 5dpo and just the usual sore boobs to report :haha:

Hey I posted this on my facebook wall this morning!!!

MrsHanna I was tempted to do that too but after a nasty rant I had in front of my cousin and mother earlier (a different cousin's gf is pregnant with a band-aid baby whilst their youngest who is 1 is not really treated that well by his Mum) I thought I had better not or else they may start organising an intervention :haha:

Top 10 was a good read! I agree most wouldn't bother me, did you's read the comments at the bottem? Some of them are being proper nasty to each other about the one that says about mums lives being more important - quite an amusing read!

Congrats pinkfee on ur IVF fxd for you! x

I had my Halloween party at the weekend, it went really well, I decorated all the flat in cobwebs & spiders & got dripping blood stickers for the windows, I really needed it, felt so good to let my hair down and just chill (& get very very drunk!) we had sing star on til 4 in the morn so Christ knows what the neighbours thought!

I'm off to Newcastle nxt weekend, it falls on CD17 though which is a pain me and DH normally BD til CD20 cos I don't know when I ovulate so going to miss some good days but I'm trying to be more relaxed about it this month, trying to BD cos we WANT to not cos we HAVE to, although ask me in a couple of days & I'll be back to crazy lady humping my hubby's leg cos it might be a "fertile" day!

xx

I can't die, I'm a mom

You wouldn't understand

These two were the only ones that were annoying. I don't really have friends that would say these kind of things, its more they're over eager to hear what my next ttc steps are which I find a bit too much.

I just brush them off. I did get asked while back when we were going to have a baby, but it was by a family member who I am pretty sure was aware of our situation. I just told him I would rather not answer the question. Other than that, I don't have any friends that I truely socialize with that have kids.

I'm sat in the clinic waiting room - very early for my appointment but then I am obsessively punctual :lol:
wonder whether it will be the jelly on the belly or the super dildocam????

Watch this space :D

Pinkfee - providing all is good with the scan we'll be starting drugs around 12th December - all very exciting! I'm lucky that one of the seniors in my team is also doing IVF at the minute... She started her drugs last week - so we shall be comparing notes.
A RL and an online friend to buddy with is fantastic .... Have you got a
start date yet?

Right I'm gonna amuse myself with that article - will let you know what I think...

dildocam :haha: I'm almost willing to bet you will get probed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->