Anyone LTTTC Number One?

So sorry to hear that the witch got you Wannabe. *hugs*

So sorry wannabe and Tasha :hugs: FX that this next month will be yours!

Hi. Is there room for one more.

Me (35) and OH (31) have been ttc #1 since jan 2010. We have had just one bfp in March this year but sadly this ended in mc at 7 weeks. We had an appointment with the fertility clinic in August (had been referred just before our bfp as oh's SA came back with low count and low morphology) and they said we would be eligible for ICSI on NHS but advised us to ttc naturally for another 6 months. So we're booked in again for Feb 2012, although as each month brings af, I am tempted to bring the appt forward. I need to get OH to book another SA before I can do that though.

I'm currently on cd3 and have my stash of opks for this month (as they were on BOGOF at superdrug). We also now have 'custody' of a weird looking wooden statue which MIL informs us is a fertility doll that helped
them conceive 3 kids after 12 years of trying! I forgot to ask how long it took them to conceive #1 once they had the statue :shrug: Anyway, although it kinda freaks me out, it is currently on display as I am willing to try anything at this point.

Mrs Stru, welcome! Maybe the statue will work then You can ship it around to the rest of us! :thumbup:

@ Mrs Stru - Welcome! I just joined too. I'm sitting here giggling over the fertility doll and then wondering if just maybe.... :blush:

Morning all... And welcome to Mrs Stru - give that doll a rub for me while you're at it!

Wannabe - I'm so sorry that you've had a repeat of last month. I'm not sure what's going on with the sticks, but I think it might be time to stop testing until you're actually late.
You're not going to actually believe the early positives now anyway, so may as well save yourself the heartache xxx

I was going to say that I don't have any ttc news, but that's not true - I have a pre-treatment scan on 3rd....and I'm a bit worried about it. I keep thinking what if the fibroid has grown back ( it was a massive one and they warned me it might ) or what if the surgery messed something up internally and they say they aren't going to be able to do the IVF.
I'm going on my own so if the news isn't good, I've got no one to turn to. Mr Urch has no leave left this year and he's only allowed 3 days off for IVF treatment and we'll need these for when the treatment actually starts.

I keep telling myself it'll be ok - but it might well not be; there's a very good chance that the fibroid will grow back, i'm just hoping its not got too big.

Aaaarrrrrregh! Why is everything to do with ttc such a trial? To think, at shcool it's drummed into you that if you so much as look at a boy's winkie without a rubber mac, you'll be up the duff like that girl in 5c!

Urch :hugs: I am thinking positive for you, the timing of all of this was just too perfect for anything to stand in your way!

Mrs Stru welcome my lovely :flower: a picture of that doll would be awesome! We live down in Dorset and I am getting so desperate I'm considering a midnight romp on the anatomy of this fella here;
https://www.anglik.net/cerneabbasgiant.jpg
Shockingly we haven't even visited him yet! I may pop along to walk the dog and see if I can steal a bit of chalk from his winkie! Not sure how close you can actually get to him though :shrug:

Well I am just about to plug this mornings temp into FF to see if I have ovulated yet. I did plan to dtd last night for a final push but I have given up this month :blush: It is just with all the stress of my Nan, family fueds and work related crap I just don't have the motivation. I feel confident in the clomid next month though :dance: It worked first time last year so it WILL work first time this year!

Sorry about the beotch wannabe!

Welcome mrs stru!

Nothing new to report here. Went to a halloween party Saturday and just relaxed/recouperated Sunday. So over all it was a lazy weekend.

CD 56 today. :coffee:

I took a HPT yesterday, and one today- both :bfn: .

I'm going to get some agnus cactus on Wednesday and try to regulate my cycles...:thumbup:

If that doesn't work, I'll have insurance in the new year, so hopefully I can figure out what's going on.
---
Happy Halloween, hope everyone is well. :)

Hi. Is there room for one more.

Me (35) and OH (31) have been ttc #1 since jan 2010. We have had just one bfp in March this year but sadly this ended in mc at 7 weeks. We had an appointment with the fertility clinic in August (had been referred just before our bfp as oh's SA came back with low count and low morphology) and they said we would be eligible for ICSI on NHS but advised us to ttc naturally for another 6 months. So we're booked in again for Feb 2012, although as each month brings af, I am tempted to bring the appt forward. I need to get OH to book another SA before I can do that though.

I'm currently on cd3 and have my stash of opks for this month (as they were on BOGOF at superdrug). We also now have 'custody' of a weird looking wooden statue which MIL informs us is a fertility doll that helped
them conceive 3 kids after 12 years of trying! I forgot to ask how long it took them to conceive #1 once they had the statue :shrug: Anyway, although it kinda freaks me out, it is currently on display as I am willing to try anything at this point.

:winkwink:

I hope it works for you.

Thanks Djibou xx Urchin i'm sure everything will be fine but i will have my fx for you just in case x Hello and welcome Mrs Stru xx

Wannabe and Tasha sorry the :witch: got you... wannabe definitely stay away from testing, not only will it save your sanity but should save you a few pennies/cents as well!

Tasha very good idea to relax more, it is dificult but its definitely worth it. I've had a pretty chilled out month the one just gone and it has helped. recharge those ltttc batteries!

Urch - i'll also keep my fx that the scan goes well.

Mrs stru - welcome :flower:

we've got our first IVF appointment tomorrow so i'm feeling a little nervous.

Wish me luck ladies x

Pinkfee - very good luck hun!!

Lol girls...stalked today and had a good chuckle bout the fertility statue! Dang them things FREAK me out lol! But what the heck...at this stage of the game...we are GAME for anything :)

Baby dust to all
Xx

Thanks everybody - I've not admitted to anyone else that I'm worried about the scan. It's good to have B&B as a bit of a safety valve for blowing off steam and voicing those feelings that you really don't want to trouble friends and partners with x

FF the one interesting thing I know about your big buddy there, is that his buddy didn't used to be quite that big! Archeologists have found the original size of his winkie was a good bit shorter but it seems that over the years, each time the figure has had to be recut, people have erred on the size of generosity and given him an extra inch or two :D

pinkfee - good luck with first appointment ... They'll just ask you both a load of questions to get your history down and work out what investigations they're going to send you for xx

FF the one interesting thing I know about your big buddy there, is that his buddy didn't used to be quite that big! Archeologists have found the original size of his winkie was a good bit shorter but it seems that over the years, each time the figure has had to be recut, people have erred on the size of generosity and given him an extra inch or two :D

:rofl: Now what man wouldn't want that???

Pink good luck with your appointment xxx

Good luck hun, let us know how it went :hugs:

Thanks Pinkfee and i hope ur appointment goes well, good luck xx

Pinkfee - I hope your appointment goes well!

Urchin - Best of everything for the scan!

Hey ladies

Well apart from waiting over 45mins for effectively a 10mins consultation it went fine, thanks for all the good wishes. So we're going forward with IVF, got another appointment next tuesday afternoon where they are going to sit us down and talk us through the procedure and how to take the various drugs and then i think we could be doing our very first IVF cyle :shock: :happydance:

I also had to have another pelvis transvaginal scan, it was fortunate that I was in the right time of my cycle otherwise I would have had to wait for another month.
They gave us a big bumf of info to read, so thats something to keep me busy over the next week while i research into what we'll be having done.

so its all go! bit nervous about the whole thing but also really excited that we could potentially have a :baby: after this IVF cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->