Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hey everyone!

FF, it makes a lot of sense to put ovulation on saturday, but it could have been a little later too I think. Did you check your cervix and CM? As far as BD goes, I think you're covered!:thumbup:

I had a similar rise last month, but I don't know how to share my chart with you :blush:

So sorry for the ones who got a visit from the :witch:, hopefully december will be a better month.

:dust: to all of you ladies :hugs:

Now I know that not all of you chart but could I please beg someone to look at mine :flower: I am having BBT meltdown today as Fertility Friend won't plot my crosshairs :growlmad: I think I ovulated Saturday but FF obviously doesn't agree!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2

Saturday being the 26th? FF is never going to agree with you because of your temps on the 22 & 23, The rule is something to the effect of the 5-6 preceeding temps need to be under the coverline SO FF almost certainly has your coverline based on the temps you have set at 36.55c and if your temp stays where it is now or goes up, I bet it will peg your O date as the 28th. --- which doesn't mean that is when you O'd - but based purely on temp that is the date following all the rules (which is how FF decides when you O). And it won't plot your cross hairs until you've had 3 temps above the coverline. (this all in short is why I quit using FF in the first place). Were you keeping track of other symptoms that make you think O was Saturday? If so you're probably right.

I use a program on my iphone that gives me a lot more control over what temp my coverline is set at so I can adjust it based on my other symptoms. If you take other symptoms like CM and CP into account you are way more accurate than FF's program.

URCH! I'm so glad all systems are go for IVF! :happydance:

AFM- just biding my time, I'm CD 8 I believe so sometime early next week will hopefully be my first unmedicated IUI, I start testing with OPKs CD 11 & IUI is the day following the positive.

I've had a migraine the last 4 days, I just KNOW that infertility stress is contributing, but I don't know how to make it go away.

@Urchin, I am so glad that you got the green light and will be doing your IVF soon. Good luck to you hun...:dust: :dust:

@Fisher, I hope you can get in lots of :sex: well you are ovulating this cycle!!! Good luck to you!!! :dust: :dust:

AFM, the friggen basement has water in it!!!! :growlmad: It isnt a ton of water, but it is in the center of the basement floor and on some of our work out equipment and stuff. We have never had any water in the basement since we have lived in this house which has been over a year now. And we even went through a hurricane with a ton of rain and we didnt get water in the basement than either. I think it is because DH had to fix the hot water heater the other day and he poured the water into the sump pump. Which he has done before and we didnt have this problem. It has rained alot the last few days as well. He did leave the hose in the sump pump well thing and was trying to get me to fix it on the phone with him well he is at work, but i dont know what the hell i am doing!!! I checked the circut breaker and the switches were all on. Please keep your fingers crossed that this is a problem that DH can fix easily on his own and wont cost us alot of $$ to fix, and that the flooding wont get worse. I am watching the sky now and hoping it isnt going to rain today before DH gets home from work and can take a look at it to try to fix it himself!!! Lordy!!! :wacko:

Oh Wannabe your luck is as bad as mine hun! :hugs:

Dj thanks hun, you have given me hope! :flower:

Fisher I was ill last week so wonder if this effected my temps :shrug: I didn't mark down that I was ill as it was only a very, very slight cold, so didn't think it would matter :wacko: but when I ignore last Tuesdays temp it plots ovulation as Saturday! I had zero CM but am pretty sure that I ovulated Saturday as still no CM :shrug:

I'm afraid I haven't a clue as far as temping charts go - it was something I very quickly abandoned as I couldn't make head nor tail of it :shrug: sorry I can't be more helpful FF

am presuming water in the basement isn't a new b&b euphemism wannabe? :haha: Though it really could be, given what we all talk about on here.
Hope you get to the bottom of it soon :D

Cold still no better - meh!

Manuka honey Urch :thumbup:

With this mornings temp the same as yesterday FF put my ovulation at Monday, completely don't agree with that so over-rid last Tuesdays temp putting ovulation at Saturday and me at 5DPO today.

SS - cramping both sides yesterday, praying it's implantation ;)

Well, the water in the basement crisis has been fixed!!!! I checked downstairs in the basement again later in the day yesterday and saw even more water starting to pool up on the floor, so I went over the the sump pump and notice that DH had left both ends of the garden hose in the sump pump well area to drain I guess, so I figured I better pull the hose out of there and what do you know, I heard this BRRrrrrr sound and the sump pump came back on, and I saw the water level slowly start to go down!! I was so relived when that happened. DH had left the hose in there to drain the water out from when he had fixed the hot water heater and drained the water out of there a few days ago. So I am assuming that the hose was blocking the sump pump drainage or caused it to shut off. So DH tried to tell me I should clean up the water well he was at work yesterday, and I was like umm... well I have other stuff I need to do today, which is true, but to be honest with you, he caused the mess, so he should clean it up... ugghhh.... LOL....

So when he got home lastnight after he ate the dinner I made he cleaned the water out of the basement, We have a wet/dry shop vac that sucked the water up pretty good, and we got lucky because i dont think our work out equipment had any damage, alot of it sits on big rubber mats which kept the water away... I did go down and help him out with the shop vac for a little while because he asked for my help.:blush: So long story short I checked it this morning and the water was almost all dried up and the sump pump was working like it should again!!!:happydance::happydance: Thank goodness it didnt cost us any $$$$ to fix.....:thumbup:

Hi!

Hubby & I have been ttc#1 since August 2009. We had our first ever bfp last month following ICSI but sadly lost our much longed for baby at 5+2 4 weeks ago yesterday. :cry:

By the time we've saved up for more treatment it will probably be too late for us (i've got POF at 32) so for now we're ttc naturally with little hope.

SK x

Hi!

Hubby & I have been ttc#1 since August 2009. We had our first ever bfp last month following ICSI but sadly lost our much longed for baby at 5+2 4 weeks ago yesterday. :cry:

By the time we've saved up for more treatment it will probably be too late for us (i've got POF at 32) so for now we're ttc naturally with little hope.

SK x

*hugs* I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm hoping for a miracle to head your way.

@wannabe - I don't blame you one bit! I'm glad you found the problem and that nothing looks to be damaged.

sexki11en I am so sorry for your loss darling :hugs:

Wannabe so glad that you got the problem fixed with no cost :thumbup:

So I got my HSG information through today and I have been instructed not to use my clomid for next cycle as this is when the HSG will be done. I know I should abstain from :sex: until the HSG but that is supposed to be booked in within the first 10 days of my cycle. I was tempted to have a break next month BUT that said I know lots of ladies have fallen pregnant immediately after their HSG as it has cleared everything through. Any thoughts would be appreciated :flower:

Nooooooo :sex: that cycle before HSG or with condoms. If ppl get knocked up immediately after they mean after the procedure (didn't work for me- my Gyne said there is increased fertility for the three cycles after) but they won't do the HSG if there is even a remote possibility you're pregnant and I know I had to sign a waiver and everything. That said you can BD anytime after the procedure. Good luck! Hope it works for you! And PS if it doesn't specify take whatever you have laying around for cramps before you go! :thumbup:

Hi!

SK x

I am so very sorry for your loss... :hugs: :hugs:

Welcome to the group and good luck to you hun.. :dust: :dust::dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/WTGfairy2.jpg

Sorry the witch go you fisher

Welcome to the group TTCfor2long *waves* BTW that ticker is a bit scarey working out how much you have spent and how many times you have POAS. Dread to think what my total would be!

Thanks for the welcome. It is a very scary thought LOL. I try not to think about it and when I made that ticker my jaw dropped.

Gah fisher I didn't explain myself very well :wacko: I know we can't dtd unprotected before the procedure but as it would be done within the first 10 days of my cycle (I usually ovulated CD13/14 without clomid) so was wondering if I should give it a try straight after the procedure to try and catch the egg in time. Thanks for the good advice though hun :flower:

@Fiesty, yes u can have sex right after the HSG....

Here are my links about the HSG and ladies sharing their experiences with them, i wanted to share them with you and thought they might be helpful...

https://www.babyandbump.com/problem...ingogram-added-update-pg4-outcome-my-hsg.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ogram-october-updated-hsg-outcome-pg-2-a.html

Bahhhhhhhh
My OPK was positive this morning so I won't be able to do the IUI this cycle. The clinic is open 7a-3p tomorrow and I work 7a-730p :cry: the worst part is that I think this means next cycle is going to line up for the week we're on vacation (seperately) between Christmas and new years. I'm so disappointed :sad1: :cry:

Quick question ...

How come people can't do IUI if they've ovulated that cycle ? I'm confused and just curious about the process!

Thanks in advance!

You need to ovulate for IUI. They usually do the IUI the day after your ovulation kit is positive or you get a trigger shot.

Grrrr, I am so pissed, there is more water in the basement again. The floating ball thingy is broken I guess so the pump isnt switching on anymore by itself. Than me and DH got into an argument about it all, he friggen was being an ass to me so i yelled at him, and when things go wrong he doesnt friggen communicate with me, he goes on the defensive and doesnt tell me WTH is going on, well I am having a nervous break down, he just shuts down and doesnt communicate with me anymore. Plus we are like so friggen broke right now and cant afford a big expensive fix with this dammed sump pump....:growlmad: I was crying earlier, so stressed about this dam thing and than DH acting like an asshole doesnt help!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->