Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Fisher I am so sorry hun :hugs: If it were me I would tell work I have an emergency appointment that cannot be cancelled, sure they will be pi$$ed but at least you have your chance at IUI this year xxx

Wannabe sorry your having hubbie problems, men communicate differently to us which often leads to arguments. I feel your pain on the broke front hun, we are completely in our over-draft with no money for Christmas :(

Hello, I am unfortunately in the same boat as everyone else. I am 26, hubby is 28 and this will be our 15 month TTC. I start femara on Monday and will get an ultrasound on cd 12, the trigger shot and then the dreaded 2ww. I am not sure what is up bc I have regular cycles. Does anyone else have regular cycles but no BFP....EVER?!?! The worst part is nobody understands.

Gah fisher I didn't explain myself very well :wacko: I know we can't dtd unprotected before the procedure but as it would be done within the first 10 days of my cycle (I usually ovulated CD13/14 without clomid) so was wondering if I should give it a try straight after the procedure to try and catch the egg in time. Thanks for the good advice though hun :flower:

Oh I hope you get your bfp on that cycle!! Definitely get your :sex::sex::sex: on afterwards! :winkwink:

Bahhhhhhhh
My OPK was positive this morning so I won't be able to do the IUI this cycle. The clinic is open 7a-3p tomorrow and I work 7a-730p :cry: the worst part is that I think this means next cycle is going to line up for the week we're on vacation (seperately) between Christmas and new years. I'm so disappointed :sad1: :cry:

Ugh. I know you have thought a lot about ways around this, so I just want to offer a big giant :hugs: to you.

Grrrr, I am so pissed, there is more water in the basement again. The floating ball thingy is broken I guess so the pump isnt switching on anymore by itself. Than me and DH got into an argument about it all, he friggen was being an ass to me so i yelled at him, and when things go wrong he doesnt friggen communicate with me, he goes on the defensive and doesnt tell me WTH is going on, well I am having a nervous break down, he just shuts down and doesnt communicate with me anymore. Plus we are like so friggen broke right now and cant afford a big expensive fix with this dammed sump pump....:growlmad: I was crying earlier, so stressed about this dam thing and than DH acting like an asshole doesnt help!!!!

I'm so sorry that things are stressful right now. I hope your DH starts communicating soon! :hugs:

Hello, I am unfortunately in the same boat as everyone else. I am 26, hubby is 28 and this will be our 15 month TTC. I start femara on Monday and will get an ultrasound on cd 12, the trigger shot and then the dreaded 2ww. I am not sure what is up bc I have regular cycles. Does anyone else have regular cycles but no BFP....EVER?!?! The worst part is nobody understands.

I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. I was lucky in many respects to have something wrong with me - lucky in the fact that it was known and fixable. But I have a co-worker that's been trying as long as my hubby and I had been, and she also is regular, ovulating, perfectly healthy and yet no bfp ever. I know how very frustrating it is for her. *hugs* From what I've read on this board, you very much aren't alone. Check for threads about unexplained infertility and you should find a bunch of people in the same boat as you.

I wish you loads of luck and success in getting your bfp very soon!

I'm unexplained infertility with regular cycles as well.

:wave: still here - still trying...

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday

Welcome to the group. Good luck and baby dust to you hun....:dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/MollyH_Awelcometothegroup.gif

Bahhhhhhhh
My OPK was positive this morning so I won't be able to do the IUI this cycle. The clinic is open 7a-3p tomorrow and I work 7a-730p :cry: the worst part is that I think this means next cycle is going to line up for the week we're on vacation (seperately) between Christmas and new years. I'm so disappointed :sad1: :cry:

:hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Hugs_Friend.jpg

So after all of the water in the basement drama lastnight I think we might have fixed the problem. DH was able to buy a new floater plastic ball thingy for the sump pump from Home Depot lastnight and replaced it, and vacumed up all of the water from the basement. He also bought an alarm system that will go off if it detects water on the floor to notify us that there is a problem. He bought a new sump pump in case the floater ball replacement didnt work, one of the lower priced ones, but so far it is looking like we will be able to return the sump pump and get the money back. Hopefully replacing that one part worked.

DH did apologize for acting like a jerk lastnight, but to be hoest with you I am still annoyed with him and i think it might take me a few days to get over it....

I know how you feel, but unfortunately I can't say I have never gotten a BFP but I'm almost positive at this point it was a fluke since I lost it 4 days later. Here I am almost 2 years after still trying. I hope the Femera works for you and you get your BFP soon. BTW, if you need another VA buddy, I here for ya.

Guys! There was a miracle! :happydance:Someone traded hours with me and I called at the crack of dawn and they were able to squeeze us in! So I had IUI #1 today! I was 30 min late for work cause they made me wait in the waiting room for 40 min before taking me back for the IUI. Oops. :dohh:

Guys! There was a miracle! :happydance:Someone traded hours with me and I called at the crack of dawn and they were able to squeeze us in! So I had IUI #1 today! I was 30 min late for work cause they made me wait in the waiting room for 40 min before taking me back for the IUI. Oops. :dohh:

I've been following your story and I"m happy to hear that you got in for you IUI! =D
Good luck and lots of baby dust!!!!

I put this in your journal - but EEEEEEEE!!!! I'm SOOOO excited for you Fisher!! That's just amazing and talk about a meant to be sign!!!

Awesome news Fisher!! I'm so happy for you! I have my fingers crossed for you to get your :bfp: very soon!!

Yeah Fisher thats fabulous!!! Oh big hugs to the person at work who traded with you!!!

fx for u fisher, brilliant news x i hope everyone is well xx

Thank you for the welcome everyone. Wow, that post was a little woe is me wasn't it! I promise i'm not always that grumpy. The witch flew in so we are now into month 28 of FTC (failing to conceive lol) :wacko:

Trying the SMEP this month FWIW - even tho I had fairly major surgery 7days ago and not really sure how we're going to manage to actually DTD!!!

SK x

Thats great news hun!!!! WOOO HOO!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/a1.gif

Thank you for the welcome everyone. Wow, that post was a little woe is me wasn't it! I promise i'm not always that grumpy. The witch flew in so we are now into month 28 of FTC (failing to conceive lol) :wacko:

Trying the SMEP this month FWIW - even tho I had fairly major surgery 7days ago and not really sure how we're going to manage to actually DTD!!!

SK x
I am so sorry that the :witch: got you!!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"