Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Fisher, that is great news that you were able to go through with your IUI. I hope its a sign that you are going to get your BFP.

That's brill Fisher - I have everything crossed for you that it works xxx

Sexkillen - hello and welcome, and I really like the FTC thing - it fits well with my sense of humour :D

Loads to catch up on since I last checked in ... am sure it wasn't many days ago!
My drugs arrived on Saturday and it's now 4 days til I start injecting - FINALLY it feels like we are underway!

Sexkillen - hello and welcome, and I really like the FTC thing - it fits well with my sense of humour :D

Loads to catch up on since I last checked in ... am sure it wasn't many days ago!
My drugs arrived on Saturday and it's now 4 days til I start injecting - FINALLY it feels like we are underway!

If theres one thing the last 2 1/2 years has taught me, it's that you HAVE to keep a SOH!

Everytime we go to the clinic, the nurses comment on my humour. Of course a lot of it is for show.....

Good luck on the injections, is this your first time?

SK x

Hello Ladies, Looks like you are all moving a long nicely here, How are you all doing?
AFM I had my Laparoscopy on Monday which went well, finally got the answers, my tubes are badly damaged and I am pretty much unable to conceive naturally, so we are moving onto IVF, bit of a shock and relief but we know where we are now and what we have to do xx

Wow Fisher I have just seen IUI, good Luck to you, I think I will be changing to UTC :)

This group has been so unnaturally quiet!!!

What's UTC? I'm slow ;-)

AFM: I'm just waiting. And pretty sure time as ground to a total halt. I have no idea how I will wait another week and a half for this suspense to come to an end. This is the first month DH has mentioned it repeatedly so I think he's hopeful/excited as well. He keeps saying "do you feel pregnant yet? How long does that take?" "gosh I hope you're pregnant" so I'm glad he's invested in this TWW too.

Mrs H I imagine moving on to IVF both would be sad and a relief. At least you have some answers an a plan finally? How long will you need to wait?

Glad you got answers MrsH.

Fisher - Its so cute your DH is asking if your preggo yet.

It has been quiet in here lately, but I add to the problem. Nothing new to report here like usual. Just chuggin' along.

AFM: I'm just waiting. And pretty sure time as ground to a total halt. I have no idea how I will wait another week and a half for this suspense to come to an end. This is the first month DH has mentioned it repeatedly so I think he's hopeful/excited as well. He keeps saying "do you feel pregnant yet? How long does that take?" "gosh I hope you're pregnant" so I'm glad he's invested in this TWW too.

Ugh I can just imagine! It's dragging for ME waiting to hear for YOU! :haha: I'm so hoping for a bfp for you on this! It just feels so meant to be. :happydance:

Hello ladies i hope you are all well, Mrs Howley am glad u have got answers now at least u know where to go from here gl xx

Im with dodger on this one, I think it is just meant to be :thumbup:

Well am currently 12DPO and so far no symptoms out of the ordinary :( Last few cycles I have been spotting at 12 or 13DPO but so far nothing :shrug:

Cramps are getting stronger so sure the evil one will be in residence bang on schedule Saturday. If she comes I will be doing the immature thing of getting plastered to cope with my final chance of a 2011 :bfp: being a fail!

FF- ha! Funny you mention it! I have the perfect seasonal beverage for you! https://dreamingofwinter.blogspot.com/2009/08/gluhwein-recipe.html I made this for the first time last night (it's not my blog nor do I know the owner) it is delish!!! I'm having a cup right now actually! I figure it helps me relax and they always say "you just need to relax!" :haha:
(on the plus side though it has been 5 days without caffeine)

Morning all - it is indeed spookily quiet!

SK - this is indeed my first (and hopefully only) round of IVF...drugs start TODAY and I'm hoping that I'm actually able to stick needles in myself. I have no fear of needles at all, but I've never tried jabbing myself with one!
7pm is the appointed hour to make like a pin cusion :D

MrsH - glad you finally got some answers...for me too, the news that IVF was pretty much my only hope was a blow to start with - but the good thing is it stops all the wasted emotional energy...and is one in the eye to all the 'relax and it'll happen' buggers.

What date do you actually find out Fisher? are you testing at home or do you have to go in for it??
Everything crossed for you of course - and I get what you are saying about being glad that Mr Fisher is doing the 2ww thing with you this time...as long as he doesn't start checking your knickers for you every half hour (or is it just me that does this??? :haha: )

:rofl: Urch thanks for the morning giggle on knicker checking, needed it today! Wishing you all the best hun :hugs:

Out :cry: details in my journal

Awwww Urchin, you'll be fine honey. I do have a needle phobia (or did I guess) It took me 26 minutes to break skin the first time lol but I did it and you know what? It really wasn't that bad at all. By the third injection I was stabbing in seconds lol.
Good luck honey - I got my BFP on my one and only round of IVF. Sadly it wasn't meant to be, but that's more to do with the quality of my eggs than anything.

SK x

My eggs are all hard boiled SK, but luckily I have been matched with a donor - so I can use her lovely freshly laid ones :D

FF that's pants - I'll jog over to your journal directly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->