Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Urch you're a riot. No. He's more of a two day after she starts saying "is it done yet?" ("um no, barely underway")
There is actually very intense testing regarding pregnancy this go round. I have a magical stick I can pee on in the convenience of me own home that makes pink lines. The number of pink lines indicates knockeduppedness. 1= no 2= yes. Very complex you see. I'm expecting this to take place somewhere in the neighborhood of the 15th.

Actually the tall blonde chick injected :spermy: into my uterus and said "okay we recommend you lay here 10-15minutes, there's a clock there on the wall, hopefully you'll follow up in two weeks without a period" end of fanfare exit stage right.

Sorry FF that the :witch: has come... do you know what I think you deserve to bloody well get squiffy at your xmas party tonight and forget all about this awful ltttc lark.

Urch - good luck with the injections, i'm fine with needles but the first one is definitely the worst, after two weeks you'll be a dab hand and be able to stick yourself in 2 seconds flat! i was totally paranoid about air bubbles to start with in the syringe but as your not injecting into a vein you don't have to be too worried about them. (thanks dr brother-in-law for the tip! - saved me a lot of time!)

Fisher - Good luck with your tww, hoping to join you there very soon! i'll keep my fingers crossed that there is 2 lines in your highly technical testing regime this cycle :haha:

AFM, had a scan this morning with the infamous dildo wand and i'm good for harvesting, i've got my egg collection on mon. There is not as many follicles as I would have wanted but you only need one egg to work right and thats what i'm holding onto. slightly nervous about the procedure as i've not really been in hospital where I've had to be sedated before.

wish me luck ladies, as i'm praying that this is the only time I have to do this.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and trying to stay positive in whatever part of their cycle they're in.

x
P.s Oh and i've got to look forward to sticking suppositories up my bum for the next two weeks, Oh the glamourous life us ladies lead!!

That all sounds very sophistomacated fisher - 2 lines, well I never!

Oh the joy of dildo-cam - am sure there are people who would pay for such an experience ... actually, I bet I know quite a few :D...but you're right pinkfee - just the one good one is all you need. Will be thinking of you monday, let us know how you get on

AFM I did my first injection today - big brave meeeeeee!
And it wasn't bad at all. Took me a minute or two to pluck up courage, but once I had I barely felt it

Urchin how did you deal with the news you had to have IVF, I am finding it quite hard today, Luckily one of our neighbours had IVF and we are going to have a chat to try and help me feel better xx

Hey Mrs H - like you, I found it hard to begin with ... even though I had never expected to get pregnant easily (given my status as an old knacker) I did expect it to happen for us eventually.
So to find out that it wasn't going to happen that way was hard. But, we reminded ourselves that the goal is to be parents and if IVF is the way to get there, then so be it.

Be kind to yourself, allow yourself the weekend to rant and rail at the unfairness of it all ... then sit down together next week and make your new plans :hugs:

Thanks Urchin, Yeah I know what you mean about knowing deep down that I would never get pregnant naturally, and I took it really well for the most of the week , but the last 2 days have been shit, and I am sure it doesn't help that I am tired and recovering from my laparoscopy and that I have had the heaviest period ever, but I feel like I am grieving in a way, grieving for what should be the most natural thing in the world to do, but thank got for science as this will be the thing that works for us and get us our much wanted miracle babies, and thinking about the fact that in few short months I will actually be pregnant is worth it I am sure of that. And I have never dared to even dream that before. I really have everything crossed for you in your IVF process.

I am feeling slightly better, bit sleep deprived but a good meal, sleep and rest will make my mental state a lot better I am sure. Still upset but I would rather than than the anxious horrible feeling of yesterday, I think I most definitely over did it yesterday but my amazing hubby is running round doing everything for me today :)

Big hugs for you Mrs H - yes, it should be the most natural thing in the world, but we are so lucky to have been born in this century
2 generations ago and it would have been tough luck - now science can help us where mother nature can't xx

@Urchin, I am glad that everything is going well so far well you are getting ready for your IVF. I am happy that you were able to do the shots without any problems. I hope that it all adds up to a Christmas BFP for you hun. Good luck and baby dust to you!!! :dust: :dust:

@MrsHowley, I am sorry the news wasnt what you were hoping for hun..:hugs: :hugs:But, at least now you can put a plan of action in place and you know what will be needed to get your BFP. :hugs:

AFM, i have been quiet because the first 2 weeks of my cycle before OV is pretty dull and boring. I got my positive OPK today, and since I can predict when I will be OV'ing because most of the time is it around the same day I timed :sex: pretty good this cycle, me and DH had :sex:the last 3 days or so, and I will make sure we have :sex: at least once today and tomorrow to cover our bases just in case. Although i must admit I dont have any expectations of actually getting a BFP this month, since I honestly feel like if it was going to happen naturally on its own than it would have by now. Sigh... So this cycle i am trying to be laid back, not go to crazy with testing early and obsessing towards the end of my cycle. Althoough i know that is easier said than done. :blush:

here is a pic of my positive OPK from today... I thought I would share just for fun....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC05391.jpg

So my plans for the upcoming months until DH and me and ready to do our IUI in 2012 is to try to focus on other things so I wont obsess over TTC and get so depressed about it for now. I am going to try to focus on my health and fitness. For X-Mas I am asking DH to buy me the Zumba fitness workout DVD set. I have heard alot of great reviews from alot of people that the work out is alot of fun and i watched some previews of the DVD's, the music is great and it is almost like a dance work out. I figure since I love dancing that this workout would be fun for me and i would actually enjoy doing the work out instead of the usual dread I can sometimes feel before doing some of the more boring work out videos. Especially since it is winter time and it makes it harder for me to get outside to do my usual work out. We have work out equipment and weights in the basement with the TV and an area to do a work out DVD so I have no excuses why I cant work out.

This coming weekend we will be doing our family X-mas get together, we get together the weekend before X-mas so all of the kids can be at home to get their gifts from Santa on X-Mas day. I have to do my X-mas shopping Thursday when Dh gets paid. I have 9 nieces and nephews so I am trying to watch the budget this year for gifts, I think I am going to buy a bunch of gift cards this time around. I must admit that X-mas is tuff when you dont have alot of $$.. But, it will be nice to see family.

Todays OPK was a blazing dark positive, with the test line darker than the control line.... Bring on the 2WW..... :thumbup:

Here is a pic of my OPK, just thought I'd share.....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC05396.jpg

Todays OPK was a blazing dark positive, with the test line darker than the control line.... Bring on the 2WW..... :thumbup:

Here is a pic of my OPK, just thought I'd share.....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC05396.jpg

YAY!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey Urchin How are you getting on? Also how long did you wait for your referral once you were told you had to have IVF? I hope the next few weeks go well for you, It's amazing to think that you will be pregnant in just a few weeks time, you must be so excited, I am hoping I won't be too far behind xxxx

Good luck wannabe in your 2ww, i'm praying i'll be joining you in a couple of days!

Had the egg collection today, there was only 4 eggs, so i'm hoping that those four start dividing perfectly so that we have an egg that can be put back...

feeling okay although it now feels like period pains, didn't remember a thing from the actual procedure those drugs are good!

x

Good Luck Pinkfee, Fingers and toes are crossed for you, How did the drugs make you feel after? xx

Good luck wannabe in your 2ww, i'm praying i'll be joining you in a couple of days!

Had the egg collection today, there was only 4 eggs, so i'm hoping that those four start dividing perfectly so that we have an egg that can be put back...

feeling okay although it now feels like period pains, didn't remember a thing from the actual procedure those drugs are good!

x

Thanks for the luck!! Good luck to you too!!! I hope your eggs can be implanted so you can get your Christmas BFP!!! :dust: :dust::dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/lgfrc198.jpg

Ooooo there is so many positive things going on in here at the moment, I love it!

Wishing all of you lovelies the very best of luck :flower:

HSG has been scheduled or the 21st December :wacko: Am scared but hopeful!

Just putting the finishing touches on my etsy store and then should be able to start promoting :dance:

Good Luck Pinkfee, Fingers and toes are crossed for you, How did the drugs make you feel after? xx

Thanks MrsHowley, i was fine afterwards and feel okay still. Got period esq pains and am a tad grumpy but I think thats more down to the fact i've not eaten very much all day. Some people say they can make you feel sick, so i'm hoping thats not going to be the case with me.

FF: don't be scared I found the HSG was fine and just focus on up to 3mths of heightened fertility its supposed to give you...

Thanks Wannabe let have some more :dust: for all of us! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->