Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :hugs:

Yeah its quite comforting to hear my hormones are ok, big difference from last year when they were all over the place :thumbup:

I was hoping to test today but OH forgot to pick me up a FRER when he went to Tesco :dohh: So it will be in the morning now.

I don't feel any different but who knows.

Good luck everyone x :dust:

I did feel different on my bfp, but lots of ladies don't, so don't let that get you down. I'm hoping for a bfp for you!!

FF - ugh. That's just horrible! It's like adding salt to the mc wounds you already had. :hugs: Glad they finally saw the light.

A warm Welcome to all of the new ladies!!! :flower: It is great to meet all of you lovely girls, Good luck and baby dust to you all!!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcome-3-1.jpg

AFM, not much going on since it is the first part of my cycle. I finally got the courage up and scheduled the Saline Sonohysterography for this Thursday afternoon. I am nervous about it but I realize it is a necessary evil to get me one step closer to scheduling my first IUI. DH is taking the day off to go with me to the appointment. When I did my HSG it was pretty ruff on me so I want DH to be with me in case I need him to drive me, and i am hoping that this procedure will be alot easier than the HSG was!!! As I previously mentioned the DR wants to get a closer look at a bump that is on one side of my uterus to see what it is that showed up in my X-Ray on my HSG. I am hoping that I wont need to have it surgically removed and that I will be able to move forward with the IUI after I do this last test. I am going to have to wait on hubby's tax return to come in so we can afford to pay for our first round of IUI, so hopefully that will be happening soon.

I got some crappy news about a week ago and I didnt get the temp job that was supposed to be starting this week. The lady I have been working with at a staffing agency told me the work flow slowed down and they no longer needed the additional help. so I am upset about that, and now I am back on the hunt for a job again... sigh... I am not looking forward to the stress of looking for another job again, I am so burned out and exhausted from my previous attempts... ugghhh... :wacko:wish me luck girls....

Oh wannabe I am so sorry hun :hugs:

I really hope that Thursday goes okay and I will be thinking about you lots xxx

Oh wannabe I am so sorry hun :hugs:

I really hope that Thursday goes okay and I will be thinking about you lots xxx
Thanks hun....:hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/ThankYouRose.gif

Hello ladies! I've missed you all!

I'm regretting now trying to NTNP for the month because I wasn't temping or doing OPKs and now I'm getting mixed signals about if I've O'd already or not. TTC is so frustrating even when you're not TTC!!!!!

Hi. I am so glad that there is someone who can give me some hope. Yes the Doctor saw my uterus lining at 6mm thick and a little cyst on my right ovary which has a bit of fluid. My HCG are Doubling every 48 hours, I have not bled and I hope I don't. I had an ultrasound at (last Thursday) 4 weeks and 5 days when my hcg was nearly 1100. However Now my ultrasoound will be this Thursday when I will be 6 weeks Pregnant. What can you Advice me I mean do you get people like me in ER?? I also don't have any symptoms of ectopic. Thanks hope to hear from you soon, as my everyday is going like hell n stressed as i concieved on clomid on first cycle after nearly two years but i don't have PCOS or anything.

If your beta is doubling appropriately and you're not having pain or bleeding then there is no particular reason to worry. Hopefully your first ultrasound there was just too early and they'll see something on Thursday. What is your beta up to now? It must be huge if it was 1100 a week ago?

Hi thanks for your reply. My beta was 1053 last Wednesday when I had an ultrasound and on following Friday it was like over 2000. Since then they did not do any blood test but said they are doubling every 48 hours. They did my ultrasound as I had Clomid last month and they said it can mess things up after stimulation and they want to be sure and i had a little pain which was there only 1 day. I really hope they see a sac and more on 5th (this Thursday) and more. I will update you on Thursday. I am forcing myself to eat so that the little bean will show otherwise the nurses will not let me go home that day and keep taking blood out from my arms n it will be a killer. Pls pray for me and fingers crossed that it will be in the right place. I pray this is your BFP year too. Baby dust to all.

Hi thanks for your reply. My beta was 1053 last Wednesday when I had an ultrasound and on following Friday it was like over 2000. Since then they did not do any blood test but said they are doubling every 48 hours. They did my ultrasound as I had Clomid last month and they said it can mess things up after stimulation and they want to be sure and i had a little pain which was there only 1 day. I really hope they see a sac and more on 5th (this Thursday) and more. I will update you on Thursday. I am forcing myself to eat so that the little bean will show otherwise the nurses will not let me go home that day and keep taking blood out from my arms n it will be a killer. Pls pray for me and fingers crossed that it will be in the right place. I pray this is your BFP year too. Baby dust to all.

Good luck hun.. I hope that everything is progressing as it should and that you have a H&H 9 months!!!! :hugs:

I found this video on another thread and thought it was a very touching song and I wanted to share...:flower: I will warn you in advance that it is a tear jerker though....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ&feature=player_embedded

Wannabe - sorry about your job, I hated searching for a job when I was unemployed so keep at it, i know it can be soul destroying but i'm sure you'll find something soon. Good luck as well for your scan on thursday, hope it goes well.

Good Luck baby - keeping everything crossed for you x

There are lots of supplements that your OH can take and the lycopene diet is also supposed to be good (we conceived first cycle of this originally). Have a google for male fertility supplements and you will find lots!

Well evil mare is due this weekend and due to the sneezing fits I have been suffering she is on her way. I'm okay, pretty much guessed this as we didn't really give it a good enough go this month :haha:

Thanks hun, i will have a look and at that Diet! Hopefully that will help :happydance:

Hi Wanting2BM - you're in the right place hon, I'd put money on the fact that every single one of us here meets every new baby bump with an inner tear, even if we are smiling brightly on the outside xx

Big hugs for Skoer: the whole waiting game is discouraging - the only wait I'd happily take on is the 9 months it takes to cook a baby

MK8: fingers crossed for you that you don't need that HSG xx
Those are my IVF drugs: the Burselen is the down-regging one (to turn my cycle off) and the Progynova is essentially HRT - and is to grow my womb lining to the thickness they need it to be

FF - sneezing heralding the witch? that's a new one on me!:haha:

HoneyW/WantingTBM: It is definitely a different thing; although I would never dismiss the pain of anyone ttc and struggling, the pain of ttc#2 or 3 or 4 is a different pain from ltttc #1. Those of us trying for #1 are facing the dread fear of never being a mum - something that those who already have a child are not contending with (although they may have done in the past)

babylicious - I'm afraid I can't answer you, but just wanted to send you a :hugs:

AFM no real news, just sitting tight til my next scan date on Friday

Wannabeprego..That video touched me....Today at work was really hard. Here I was sitting with my head phones in my ear and all of a sudden one of my coworkers that is pregnant starts complaining over the issues that she has faced through the pregnancy of her second child. Here I am thinking I would not be complaining I want all of the experiences that come with being a mother.

wanting2be I am pretty sure that we have all had to suffer with stupid pregnant complaints at one time or another. The one that annoys me the most is the first trimester morning sickness that is apparently so bad they just can't wait for it all to be over. I know for a fact that if I ever fall pregnant again I won't be worrying about morning sickness but rather whether or not this little one is going to make it.

Urchin is the scan to check for womb lining thickness?

Well I usually get a lot of sneezing fits the week before the evil mare arrives, apparently it isn't that uncommon - a quick google search revealed lots of women suffer with the same :haha: However it now appears that I am allergic to something as it feels like full blown hayfever - itchy eyes and all :( I thought it was my new make up but I'm not wearing any today and still feel like poo!

FF - I do believe you are allergic to the :witch: and there is but one cure.

Yeah, I don't know. I'm not going to lie and say I'd WANT to be puking around the clock for 9 months -Cause I'm sure thats not fun- but nausea has to be at least minorly reassuring since its all those pro-bean hormones floating in your system?

Hi guys. Tomorrow I will be 6 weeks pregnant and I have an ultrasound. Just wanted to say not everyone pukes. I have not yet puked at once but just feel a bit nausea after I eat. If everything is good tomorrow for me (fingers crossed)then I think that first 2 months of pregnancy are not bad at all apart from being a bit tired.:) However everyones different and some people feel more sick when their HCG increases baby dust to all.

Yay baby :dance:

Fisher I am indeed allergic to the monthly monster but sadly the cure does seem to be a bit beyond me at the moment. Just wanted to let the UK lovelies know that one born every minute starts again tonight :dance: A wonderful chick on here thankfully reminded me on another thread as I had no idea :haha:

Have been a busy bee jewellery making today, it is lovely to be able to do something I love and know that the creations are going to be worn by ladies that love them as much as I do :) DH won't be impressed when he comes in later to find that the flat smells of vanilla incense where I had to smudge the crystals :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->