Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Thank you so much to everyone that's asked after me. I'm doing ok. Just working my way forward as best I can and waiting for this all to just finish playing out so we can start again with everything. I mean don't get me wrong, we aren't and haven't been abstaining, but I know that until my numbers are down, I won't ovulate, so it's all just wonderful gratuitous sex right now.

Ash - Your chart is looking awesome so far! I think you are spot on for O day. Good luck with the results tomorrow!

Myfirstnoodle - Welcome! That's awesome that all is good on the pcos front! I was so happy when I was told that my hormones had hit the very normal range. It was just such a good feeling, so I'm thrilled that you've hit that too! When do you plan on testing?

Urchin - so glad that things are heading full steam ahead for you!! That's awesome! What's your next step?

MK - welcome! Waiting sucks. That's all there is to it - it just sucks. I'm sorry you are having to deal with this along with all the rest of us ladies and I hope you get your sticky BFP soon!

Pinkfee! I can't believe I missed your BFP announcement! :yippee: I've been trying to keep a low key attitude regarding TTC this month and just logged in and there were like 6 pages to read.

Dodger! I'm so sorry love. I've been thinking about you lots. No need for you to be positive there is frankly nothing positive about that situation. :sad1:

*hugs* Thank you so much! Your posts and comments both in here and in my journal have been so appreciated, I just want you to know that! :hugs: How are things going with you?

Hi All

Hope you dont mind if i join too? We are both 31 and been trying for about 13 months both been checked out fine and we fall in to the 'un explained' i been on 3 months of 50mg of clomid, no joy and we are back to the hospital on 12 jan possibly going for IVF this time. Im so down and i know you would all understand as every one around me is pregnant, our friends were started TTC last month and are now pregnant my sister in law, my cousin every one on facebook and i feel i can not take it any more the longer it takes the more i am struggling to keep going... sorry for a rant but you girls are probably the only ones that really understand...

Baby dust to us all ! i hope we all get BFPs !!!!!!

Lucy

WOw I know exactly how you feel. Hello ladies I am excited about jong the group looking for some support from women going through the same thing. Everytime I hear that someone is preganat I immediatly get sad.. It was so bad that at one time there were three teachers pregnant and at least six parents pregnant at the school that I teach in. It was so hard going to work everyday seeing all of those ladies with babybumps.

Well, hope everyone had a good weekend! I did :drunk: lol

:hi: To all the new girls! Sorry you have to come join and I hope your stay is short!

AFM:
Last cycle with Clomid starts today, SA is scheduled for Friday at noon, and my price quote for the HSG is $500 out of pocket so I have no clue when that will happen :shrug: I guess 'ntnp' until then? I'm starting to feel quite discouraged at the moment..

Just want to send you :hugs:. I pray that things work out for you to have all of the testing done that you need.

Thanks for your warm welcome Dodgercpkl. Best of luck to you. I hope that 2012 is it for you!

Hi Lucylou - good luck with your appointment later this month. Hopefully IVF wont be required and you will get your BFP! I assume that you have been BDing regularly throughout your cycle? You said all your test results came back OK, I wonder if any of them were "borderline" and hence this could explain why it may be taking slightly longer than average? Ie, what were your OH's spermies like? And is your luteal phase decent and is your progesterone level OK?

:hi: To all the new girls! Sorry you have to come join and I hope your stay is short!

AFM:
Last cycle with Clomid starts today, SA is scheduled for Friday at noon, and my price quote for the HSG is $500 out of pocket so I have no clue when that will happen :shrug: I guess 'ntnp' until then? I'm starting to feel quite discouraged at the moment..

Hello! Thanks for the welcome.

So are you on Clomid without your OH ever having an SA done and you havent had an HSG performed either presumably? I am on clomid also (cycle 2 right now) and hubby had his SA done (all OK) but doctor wouldnt refer me for an HSG until it has been 2 yrs. Grrrr. GOOD LUCK!

Big thanks to Dazed and Feisty Fidget for the warm welcome also. I hope that 2012 is a fertile year for us all! :)

Urchin - I actually only have to wait 6 months until my doc refers me for an HSG (he thinks we have been ttc for 18 months even though its been a year). I can't change doctors as it is based on the area that you live in. I think the docs are just following the guidelines they have been given for our borough (ie area we live in). I can go private and I think I might for the HSG next month if no BFP then. But I am hopeful that this is it for me ladies. I am a really negative person if I am honest and I am trying my hardest to be positive now. It will be my turn, it will be all of our turn! GO US!

Urchin, I am not too familar with the meds you are on... what is it for exactly? Best of luck to you and great to hear that things are going full steam ahead!

Thanks for your warm welcome Dodgercpkl. Best of luck to you. I hope that 2012 is it for you!

Hi Lucylou - good luck with your appointment later this month. Hopefully IVF wont be required and you will get your BFP! I assume that you have been BDing regularly throughout your cycle? You said all your test results came back OK, I wonder if any of them were "borderline" and hence this could explain why it may be taking slightly longer than average? Ie, what were your OH's spermies like? And is your luteal phase decent and is your progesterone level OK?

Hi MK8, Thanks! yes bding at all the right times, the only thing that was mentioned is the mobility was a little low but they advised it was nothing to worry about so i kind of did not think much more of it to be honest.. yes luteal phase is fine and progesterone level is good.. this is why i cant really understand i am the kind of person that has to have a reason for every thing and i find it really difficult for some one to advise me that its un explained and they cant explain !!! I dont really want to go down IVF route but if we have to we have to..

does any one know if OH can take any supplements to help him, i take some but my OH doesn't i have heard that zinc is good?

How are you MK8 where are you up to with yout TTC? :dust::dust:

WOw I know exactly how you feel. Hello ladies I am excited about jong the group looking for some support from women going through the same thing. Everytime I hear that someone is preganat I immediatly get sad.. It was so bad that at one time there were three teachers pregnant and at least six parents pregnant at the school that I teach in. It was so hard going to work everyday seeing all of those ladies with babybumps.

Hi Hun its awful isin't it! every where i look there are people pregnant or announcing they are and its hard to stay positive but i cant wait for AF to finish so i can start trying again! it will work for us im sure 2012 is our year! :hugs:

There are lots of supplements that your OH can take and the lycopene diet is also supposed to be good (we conceived first cycle of this originally). Have a google for male fertility supplements and you will find lots!

Well evil mare is due this weekend and due to the sneezing fits I have been suffering she is on her way. I'm okay, pretty much guessed this as we didn't really give it a good enough go this month :haha:

Sorry to see so many people having a tough time. This thread is such a good idea many of the people on other threads are trying for another child and it's just not the same.

Has anyone tried acupuncture?

I agree that this thread is a blessing and I am glad that it is only for those ttc theor first. I was a part of another site and it was not limited to just ttc the 1st but anyone regardless of how many other kids they had could join. I expressed how trying for your first is not the same as trying for numbers 2, 3, 4 and so on and I was made to feel as though I did something wrong. I appreciate this thread and look forward to what 2012 has in store for us ttc our 1st!!!!!!

Hi. I am so glad that there is someone who can give me some hope. Yes the Doctor saw my uterus lining at 6mm thick and a little cyst on my right ovary which has a bit of fluid. My HCG are Doubling every 48 hours, I have not bled and I hope I don't. I had an ultrasound at (last Thursday) 4 weeks and 5 days when my hcg was nearly 1100. However Now my ultrasoound will be this Thursday when I will be 6 weeks Pregnant. What can you Advice me I mean do you get people like me in ER?? I also don't have any symptoms of ectopic. Thanks hope to hear from you soon, as my everyday is going like hell n stressed as i concieved on clomid on first cycle after nearly two years but i don't have PCOS or anything.

Pinkfee! I can't believe I missed your BFP announcement! :yippee: I've been trying to keep a low key attitude regarding TTC this month and just logged in and there were like 6 pages to read.

Dodger! I'm so sorry love. I've been thinking about you lots. No need for you to be positive there is frankly nothing positive about that situation. :sad1:

Hi Guys hope you all had a great christmas.
I am a bit upset as I had clomid last month and I found out I am pregnant on 25th December. However I am now 4 weeks 4 days pregnant. However yesterday i had a little pain in my right ovary so my Dr sent me for a transvaginal ultrasound and they did not find the yolk sac or anything in my uterus a apart from 6mm uterus lining. My HCG blood test was 1053. The doctors said they can not see anything in the tubes either. However I am going to have another ultrasound within 10 days but I am very upset. Has anyone ever had this before

Babylicious. Did they see anything on your ovary during the scan? Are they following your HCG more closely than every 10 days? I hope the answer is yes. So I work in an ER that sees lots of pregnant ladies especially early with bleeding and pain and whatnot. We tell them ultrasound usually don't show anything until after HCG=1500 and the ultrasound department says it can't reliably see anything until HCG= <5000. (I mean most times they see something before then but just so u know what the limits are at least at our facility for something to base it on)

Thank you so much to everyone that's asked after me. I'm doing ok. Just working my way forward as best I can and waiting for this all to just finish playing out so we can start again with everything. I mean don't get me wrong, we aren't and haven't been abstaining, but I know that until my numbers are down, I won't ovulate, so it's all just wonderful gratuitous sex right now.

Ash - Your chart is looking awesome so far! I think you are spot on for O day. Good luck with the results tomorrow!

Myfirstnoodle - Welcome! That's awesome that all is good on the pcos front! I was so happy when I was told that my hormones had hit the very normal range. It was just such a good feeling, so I'm thrilled that you've hit that too! When do you plan on testing?

Urchin - so glad that things are heading full steam ahead for you!! That's awesome! What's your next step?

MK - welcome! Waiting sucks. That's all there is to it - it just sucks. I'm sorry you are having to deal with this along with all the rest of us ladies and I hope you get your sticky BFP soon!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :hugs:

Yeah its quite comforting to hear my hormones are ok, big difference from last year when they were all over the place :thumbup:

I was hoping to test today but OH forgot to pick me up a FRER when he went to Tesco :dohh: So it will be in the morning now.

I don't feel any different but who knows.

Good luck everyone x :dust:

AFM:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM:

So are you on Clomid without your OH ever having an SA done and you havent had an HSG performed either presumably? I am on clomid also (cycle 2 right now) and hubby had his SA done (all OK) but doctor wouldnt refer me for an HSG until it has been 2 yrs. Grrrr. GOOD LUCK!

Ya, since I already had an evident problem with my luteal phase she decided to just go for it instead of waiting for other tests, plus she's only an obgyn and isn't specialized for infertility. We are doing the tests now for a sort of baseline for the FS because they would just send us to the tests before consulting anyway lol.

Why are they not referring you for so long? I thought it was 1 year + that you started getting referred for tests and things?

AFM:

Ya, since I already had an evident problem with my luteal phase she decided to just go for it instead of waiting for other tests, plus she's only an obgyn and isn't specialized for infertility. We are doing the tests now for a sort of baseline for the FS because they would just send us to the tests before consulting anyway lol.

Why are they not referring you for so long? I thought it was 1 year + that you started getting referred for tests and things?

The same for me too. I'm down at my doctors since 2008 as TTC and only being referred now (17th of Jan is my appointment). They knew I had PCOS in 2008 too. :grr:
Takes so long in UK x

I had a huge battle being referred to FS in the UK. In 2010 the guidelines were a known fertility issue meant immediate referral to FS, I was diagnosed as not ovulating but my GP didn't refer me and I didn't know he was supposed to.
When I went back after trying for 19 months and requested a refferral to FS I was turned down as apparently due to the miscarriage we had to wait another two years :cry: After doing my own research I realised that my diagnosis in 2010 should have meant a referral, it wasn't my fault that GP didn't follow protocol and they then changed guidelines.

After lots of stressful angry letters to the PCT and meetings they finally agreed to refer me, a lot of hassle but finally got there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->