Anyone LTTTC Number One?

@Urchin and baby - glad things are going well for you both

That video was posted on another thread that I'm in and it was both amazing and made me bawl. I love the power of the words she put in there both in the written part and the vocal part.

@FF - sorry you are having to deal with such awful sneezes/hay fever. *hugs*

@fisher - I agree.

AFM my numbers finally started to drop on fridays test. I just got the results yesterday and I'm down from 402 hCG to 217. Maybe yesterdays test will show me to have dropped to below 5 hCG... at least one can hope.

Dodger I'm both glad and obviously sad for you that your numbers are dropping (I remember wanting them to drop so we could start trying again but also being sad that they were dropping as it meant that Sprout was really gone). I just wanted you to know that I am always here if you want to chat :hugs:

@Urchin and baby - glad things are going well for you both

That video was posted on another thread that I'm in and it was both amazing and made me bawl. I love the power of the words she put in there both in the written part and the vocal part.

@FF - sorry you are having to deal with such awful sneezes/hay fever. *hugs*

@fisher - I agree.

AFM my numbers finally started to drop on fridays test. I just got the results yesterday and I'm down from 402 hCG to 217. Maybe yesterdays test will show me to have dropped to below 5 hCG... at least one can hope.

sorry for your loss huni, i hope they go down quickly so u can get back to trying xx

Hello ladies i just want to say i hope you have all had a lovely christmas and new year sorry but i haven't been on here since before christmas. Congratulations to everybody who has got there bfp's :happydance: pink i hope u have two bedding in there xx Sorry to all the witch got she is a right bitch xx

Urchin i so happy things are moving quickly for you x. afm my blood results were fine and showed i am ovulating, which i already knew. My fiance had to take his sa sample in yesturday so now we are waiting for them results and i have to have a hsg this month, which i am not looking forward to xx

Dodger I'm both glad and obviously sad for you that your numbers are dropping (I remember wanting them to drop so we could start trying again but also being sad that they were dropping as it meant that Sprout was really gone). I just wanted you to know that I am always here if you want to chat :hugs:

:hugs: Your responses to my posts help a ton and I just want to thank you. I'm just going day by day... I feel a little bit like the guy from Sleepless in Seattle. :wacko: And yeah... I'm having those exact feelings about the numbers dropping. I just want this miscarriage to be over and then every so often it'll just stop me in my tracks that I'm actually hoping for and then happy that my numbers are dropping. It feels both right and wrong and has put me in a pretty good slump for the last couple days.

My number on yesterdays test dropped again although not nearly as far as I would have liked... only to 149. So good it's going down, but I wish it was faster and I wish I didn't have to go in for yet another blood test on friday. I hate doing them anyway and I'm procrastinating hugely now that there isn't a positive reason for them. Well ok this is still a beneficial reason and I'm glad they are monitoring me closely... but still. :dohh:

sorry for your loss huni, i hope they go down quickly so u can get back to trying xx

Thank you. :hugs:

@Dodger, I am so very sorry for your loss hun... Big hugs to you...:hugs: :hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/sorryforurlosswhiterose.gif

I'm sorry hun. It took mine about 2 weeks to get down and they were only in the 1000's at their highest. We are all here for you :hugs:

I'm sorry hun. It took mine about 2 weeks to get down and they were only in the 1000's at their highest. We are all here for you :hugs:

This miscarriage has been going on for pretty much a month now. The original bleeding started on Dec 7 and the highest my numbers got were 402. I'm just hoping that soon it will be done.

Don't fret about it being too long hun, mine was 8 weeks - almost 5 weeks where we didn't realise that we had lost baba and then 3 and a half of bleeding. I ended up taking natural remedies and lifestyle changes to actually speed things up as I was so sick of to-ing and fro-ing to the hospital wondering if they were going to intervene.

It is also normal to feel relieved that things are completing and please don't feel guilty about just wanting it to be over and thinking about ttc again, these are completely valid responses and it doesn't mean your a bad person, just that you want a baby :hugs:

Dodger Sorry for your loss I hope everything goes ok for you sending you lots of hugs.

Hi guys I hope you all are well. I had transvaginal ultrasound today and I am much relieved today as a lot can change in just 8 days. When I went for my first ultrasound I was 4w 4d pregnanct and they said this pregnancy may not be viable, as they could not see anything at all. Today I am 6 weeks pregnant and they saw a sac and a yolk sac in my uterus and said that the sac measures 5 weeks, and they discharged me. Everyone Thanks for supporting me, and baby dust to you all and never loose hope.

Yeah ff that sounds good fx we both get good results xx Thats great news Baby i'm so pleased for you xx

I think I spotted for over a month. I finally got tired of it and filled my BCP script that my doc who saw me for the MC gave me. Didn't help!

Baby that is awesome :dance: Congrats my lovely, I am glad you have a happy ending! x

@Baby, Congrats that is great news hun!!! H&H 9 months to you!!! :happydance: :happydance:

AFM, I just woke up and am finishing up my cup of coffee, it is morning here still so my saline sonohysterography isnt until this afternoon at 2:45, so I am trying to stay calm and not freak out about the appointment....:wacko: I am also going to take my left over RX pain medications in advance that I had from a surgery I had a while back, plus they make me sleepy so hopefully they will relax me as well.. wish me luck girls, I will try to do an update later tonight to let you know what the DR says about the bump on the inside of my uterus.....

Baby - that wonderful news congratulations!

FF and Tasha - Good luck with the OH's SA results

Wannabe - you'll be fine but sending lots of Good Luck anyway

Dodger - so sorry :hugs:

Dazed - hope you stop spotting soon.

Thanks Pink, but it was a back in 2010 (got thats a long time to say).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->