Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hi ladies, I thought I'd pop in and say hello as I am LTTTC too. Been 11yrs, a diabetes diagnosis, PCOS and overweight. I'm now at the last chance saloon with the NHS as I'm 38 next yr, so need to lose 3stone to get my BMI under 35 to qualify. I'm angry with myself for leaving it this late to take the weight loss seriously.

Congrats to the :bfp: ladies, healthy & happy 9 months to you

Welcome to the group, good luck and baby dust to you...:dust: :dust:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcome-13.jpg

Happy New Years!! Hopefully this next year will be much better than the last! :)

Skoer I would like to believe that 2012 will be better but I thought that about 2011 and so far nothing :wacko:

Welcome Foxy - always room for another one round here...just jump straight in, we're a friendly bunch :D

My news of the day (wait for it, wait for it!) is that my tablets get increased to twice a day from tomorrow ... yups, that's as exciting as today's been

And Happy New Year to all of us - lets hope 2012 is a good one

Hello can I join you ladies we have been ttc no.1 for 5 years now with pcos.

Of course you can Honey! And can I say what a beautiful candid photo that is of you and your OH :flower:

We are quite a friendly bunch even though none of us want to actually be in this group :haha:

Ah thanks that is so sweet of you x

I must admit I'm nervous to be on the bumpy train that is ttc again

welcome to the friendliest club in town Honey :D

cheers FF - that's how I'm thinking ... all one step closer - I really really hope this works!

Pinkfee! I can't believe I missed your BFP announcement! :yippee: I've been trying to keep a low key attitude regarding TTC this month and just logged in and there were like 6 pages to read.

Dodger! I'm so sorry love. I've been thinking about you lots. No need for you to be positive there is frankly nothing positive about that situation. :sad1:

Hi Guys hope you all had a great christmas.
I am a bit upset as I had clomid last month and I found out I am pregnant on 25th December. However I am now 4 weeks 4 days pregnant. However yesterday i had a little pain in my right ovary so my Dr sent me for a transvaginal ultrasound and they did not find the yolk sac or anything in my uterus a apart from 6mm uterus lining. My HCG blood test was 1053. The doctors said they can not see anything in the tubes either. However I am going to have another ultrasound within 10 days but I am very upset. Has anyone ever had this before

Babylicious. Did they see anything on your ovary during the scan? Are they following your HCG more closely than every 10 days? I hope the answer is yes. So I work in an ER that sees lots of pregnant ladies especially early with bleeding and pain and whatnot. We tell them ultrasound usually don't show anything until after HCG=1500 and the ultrasound department says it can't reliably see anything until HCG= <5000. (I mean most times they see something before then but just so u know what the limits are at least at our facility for something to base it on)

right now I'm on burselen injections and progynon tablets

edited - progynova, not progynon!

hello ladies, i wonder whether i can join? i have been trying to conceive for over a year (on cycle 14) now and no luck. never been pregnant. dh and i have regular bd, i have 26-29 day cycles (average 27 days), lightish periods since i begand ttc (3 days) and brown spotting a day or two before af. my lp is usually 12 days (with spotting on day 12). i opk and temp sometimes and i think i o but temps are erratic. docs did a progesterone test and my day 21 test was 26nmol/l (so borderline o). i suspect i have low prog due to spotting and falling temps from about 8dpo. it has been incredibly stressful. i want nothing more than to hold my own baby in my arms and to be a good mother. many of my friends are pregnant/have children and whilst i am delighted for them, not having a baby myself makes it tough. in terms of tests, i have had a transvaginal ultrasound (because i had pelvic pain on and off for a couple of months, not because of fertility testing) and everything was ok. smears have come back fine. bloods came back ok. std check for chlamydia and gonorrohea came back ok. hubby's sa is fine: 35m/ml. 6 ml of spermies. 41% progressive (min >32%), 3% non progressive and 56% dead. normal forms 7% (min >4%). doc refuses to send me for an hsg until we have been ttc for 2 yrs, which is frustrating. but he did prescribe me clomid to boost my chances (even though he thinks i am ovulating). i take 50mg n days 2-6 and am on cycle 2 of clomid. well, that was my mini bio! haha.

i am trying my hardest to stay positive. i am naturally a pretty pessimistic person so i need to be upbeat in 2012! this is going to be my year and i need to believe it.

i wish you all lots of babydust and hope you get your bfp this year too! x

Hi MK, of course you can join. I hope the new year gives you a shiny new BFP soon!

Welcome to the club Mk8 - unexplained infertility is very frustrating, not knowing what the problem is can make it difficult as you can't begin to work out what to do differently.

Mind you, 'explained' isn't always much better - especially if it's something that can't be fixed!

Are you prepared to wait for another year? If not, can you afford to have it done privately ... failing that, can you switch Drs?

Another Dr may have a more relaxed attitude towards referring you, or you may want to think again about how long you say you've been ttc :kiss:

AFM I started my twice a day Progynova tablets (which are essentially HRT!) this morning. On Friday it goes up to 3x daily and I go for my next scan.
Everything is going really quickly now - after over a year of waiting we seem to have gone into fast forward...not that I'm complaining, it's really good to be in full-steam-ahead mode :happydance:

:hi: Hiya, was wondering if I could join too? :hugs:

Congratulations to all the ladies that got their :bfp: :happydance:

My names Kellie i'm 21 and I've been TTC properly since March. NTNP since 2008.
I have PCOS and recently had my blood work done and all is ok :thumbup: I have an appointment with the FS on the 17th so will hopefully find out why I haven't conceived yet.
OH has an appointment at the Doctors on Thursday for a sperm analysis.
My last period was 26th of Novemeber - 12th of December and I experienced what I believe to be ovulation cramps on the 22nd of Dec. Which would make me 11dpo hoping to test in the next few days but i've had so many :bfn: the past year I'm not getting my hopes up!
I do have tender boobs which is unusual for me and minor cramping.

Sending you all loads of baby dust hope everyone gets their :bfp: soon x:hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Noodle, of course you can ... the more the merrier :D
Now, would you like an eccles cake? I have a batch fresh out of the oven and warm and sticky.....

Hey girls - hope everyone is doing good and staying relaxed!

I got my temp rise on my chart so now I'll get crosshairs tomorrow and I'm pretty sure I ovulated on CD 17. What do you ladies think so far?

I go to get my prolactin checked tomorrow since I've been on the medication for about 7 weeks now, I'm looking forward to that but I'm also nervous because I really want it to have gone down and to be normal!

I guess I'll be updating tomorrow on my prolactin numbers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->