Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Sorry you're out Ash - but at least you know in time to really make the most of your holiday xxx

also sorry the pup didn't work out for you stucki - but best to get the right dog for you...greys are gorgeous hounds, I've had them in the past - one lovely ex-racer called Audrey who really was such a dear

wannabe - your Boston is gorgeous <3 <3

and Husky pups! I am really loving this pets show and tell :D

Ok, let's see what else I can share with you..... hmmmm what about the ferrets?

6334_125281201022_519771022_3614192_6822998_n.jpg

Here's Furtle, my ferret

44499_458393966022_519771022_6967261_8306518_n.jpg

Then there's Thorn and Quattro
Thorn is the European Polecat on the left and Quattro is the Polecat-market Ferret on the right

https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l117/McUrchin/snork-lotl.jpg

And lastly, here's Snork - the axolotl

Everyones pets are so adorable!!!! :flower:

@Ash, i am so sorry about the BFN and the temp drop, Big hugs to you hun!! :hugs: :hugs: I hope you can still enjoy your vacation and that you have a good time!!

@Razcox, OMG your dogs are beautiful and those puppies are just toooo cute!!!!

@Urchin, I love your ferrets.. I used to have a white one like yours with brown eyes named Ferdinand, and I would call him Ferdy for short, and I just loved him, he was so sweet and cute!! I love the little happy sounds they make and how they are playful like a cat!! Too cute!!!!

Ash - Sorry it looks like you're out hun :hugs:

Urchin - Awww ferrets! I used to have an a few ferrets, an albino called Tikki, polecat called ink and another albino jill called Pen (because Pen and Ink stink!)

To carry on the show and tell here are the rats then

Noodle and Skye (Russian Dove and Russian Blue)

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/311336_10150341283889527_657589526_8036677_570900779_n.jpg

Pip (Russian Silver Agouti)

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/313727_10150341282969527_657589526_8036670_397440359_n.jpg

Cookie (Buff)

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/308394_10150341284449527_657589526_8036690_715929200_n.jpg

Some sweetcorn fishing

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/302318_10150269223814527_657589526_7592781_840472_n.jpg

And Pip looking after Skye when she was a kitten

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/185363_10150263784999527_657589526_7540949_3112312_n.jpg

Thanks girls!! It's fine. I mean of course I wanted to be pregnant but at least now I can do all of the bad things like drink and go in the hot tub and I didn't miss out for no reason. :) thanks for all of your support :hugs: I just have to try next month :)

I can't stop Awwwing over all of these pictures!

I have already decided that if we are not successful in our quest for children I am going to have a huge menagerie of animals :)

Have any of you ever watched/heard of John and Kate plus 8? (wannabe I will be very shocked if you haven't ;)) Well although they have two sets of multiples it never occurred to me that they had fertility problems :dohh: It brings me hope to see that although they obviously struggled they now have a huge family! I know it didn't quite work out great as they are now separated but I don't think that is due to the many, many children but rather they weren't such a great match from the begining.

Gosh look - everyone's dropped in to say helloooooo :D
Nice to see you all

Jeo - lovely to see you me duck xxx

Wannabe - I hope Oreo makes a speedy recovery, it's such a worry when they're hurt isn't it xxx

Gillmore - of course we don't mind - you're very welcome to join us, the more the merrier xx

Raz! long time no see! puppies! how fantastic is that - we need pictures, that's what we need *nods emphatically*

lucylou - that sounds like a complete farce....IVF is definitely scary, and I know for me I was very sad when I learned that it just wasn't going to happen naturally for us. Then even sadder to find that my eggs were hard boiled and so it would need to be donor eggs or bust. But the thing is, once you've got your head round it, it's just what you have to do to get to the thing that you want so much.
But, it might be worth you looking into other options (possibly napro technology) to see if you can get his results improved, before you go down the IVF route :hugs:

Skoer - another old face dropping in :hugs: very glad I logged in
sorry about the sperm results ... you're right, all of that stress can defo affect the troops, so maybe concentrate on building him up before testing again?

AFM I got the call from the clinic to say that egg collection is going ahead on Monday. So Mr Urch is to go up in the morning to do his bit for the team, then transfer will be wednesday (or very possibly thursday depending on how things go)
My last injection will be sunday, with joyous pessaries starting monday morning ... oh, and the horrid progynova continue at the current level (12mg per day) until 2 weeks after transfer - meh!

thanks urchin i will have a look into that napro technology when i asked at the clinic if there was any thing that oh could do to improve his mobility they just said no there is nothing we can do but reading that does not seem true... I've got my head round ivf now if it brings us our little bundle of joy we will do any thing thanks again lucy xx

@Razcox, your rats are very cute!!! :flower:

@Fiesty, Yeah I have heard of that show before and I agree that all of those kids gives us girls hope that are having infertility problems...

AFM, I tried out a new recipe tonight and it was delicous!! Jamican Beef Patties!! Me and DH buy alot of lean ground beef and get tired of making the same old thing with it so we tried out a new recipe and it was yummy, and came out golden brown!! I would love to try out some other fillings for the crust like chicken or an apple pie type filling, I think it would taste amazing!! i would highly recommend this recipe!!! My only suggestions would be to add double the amount of water to the doe mix and bake them for 25 minutes instead of the 30....

Here is a link to the recipe....

https://allrecipes.com/recipe/jamaican-beef-patties/detail.aspx
Here is a picture of the final product....:thumbup:

DSC05986.jpg

Hello ladies i hope ur all well. Sorry ur out Ash x Welcome to all the newbies. Well everybody has vert cute pets, i have two staffy dogs but can't upload a pic from my phone so i will do it when am home.afm we had a brilliant weekend for oh birthday, unfotunately the witch got me but aut at least i could have a drink lol. I have my hsg booked for next thursday which i'm not looking forward to xx

@Tasha, I am sorry the :witch: got you hun!!! :hugs: :hugs: Good luck with your upcoming HSG!!! :hugs:

today's news - are you all sitting comfortably?

then I'll begin....

we have 6 eggs to play with and they are currently playing cutesy with Mr Urch's lads in a romantic petri-dish over in Northampton

We find out in the morning if we have any fertilised ones .... no uncrossing anything just yet

Urchin that is flipping awesome amazing news! :dance: I have fingers, legs, toes and eyes all crossed for you xxx

Tash You will be fine with the HSG, I found it was absolutely fine, I am sure it will be worth having it done as it is one step closer to the dream :)
Urchin wowee, I have everything crossed for those little eggies, good luck xx

then I'll begin....

we have 6 eggs to play with and they are currently playing cutesy with Mr Urch's lads in a romantic petri-dish over in Northampton

We find out in the morning if we have any fertilised ones .... no uncrossing anything just yet

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good-luck-7.gif

then I'll begin....

Whoop Whoop Good Luck Urchin!! :hugs::thumbup:

Hi All

Hoping any of you lovely ladies may be able to help me... So after my OH SA results and doctor loosing records and seeing other peoples SA results i began to doubt if they had got it right, i have put below what OH records show and just wondered what these look like compared to others... Hope you dont mind...

Forward progressive mobilty - 71%
non progressive mobilty - 4%
immotile - 25%
morphology - approx 2% of sperm appear normal

im not to sure what is classed as 'normal' i know that they have quoted the 2% figure... sorry if TMI any help appreciated thanks all! Lucy x

I have been ttcing baby number one since September 2007. We have done three rounds of clomid, with no success thus far :( I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome in October 2009 after two years of ttcing with no BFP's ... Right now I am currently looking into other options for starting a family, since I was just told that pregnancy for me would prove to risky for myself and baby due to severe scar tissue buildup around my pelvis and abdomen from my VP shunt for hydrocephalus...

Lucy,
First of all I don't really believe in TMI on a forum like this, we're all dealing with the same issues after all. Unfortunatly I don't have DHs exact results written down as part of the bargain (and yes I had to bargain to get him to do it) was he got the results from the doctor. I had an IUI in December though and his numbers seemed low like 3mil-ish with 98% motile, they didn't even mention the other characteristics you've mentioned. What did the clinic say about your results? Each clinic seems to have different standards so if they say your OH is okay then you'll just need to trust them I guess? They told me my DHs numbers were fine eventhough when I compare them on here it sure doesn't seem like it... What do I know?

Hi All

Hoping any of you lovely ladies may be able to help me... So after my OH SA results and doctor loosing records and seeing other peoples SA results i began to doubt if they had got it right, i have put below what OH records show and just wondered what these look like compared to others... Hope you dont mind...

Forward progressive mobilty - 71%
non progressive mobilty - 4%
immotile - 25%
morphology - approx 2% of sperm appear normal

im not to sure what is classed as 'normal' i know that they have quoted the 2% figure... sorry if TMI any help appreciated thanks all! Lucy

71% of the sperm have the ability to swim/move foward
4% of the sperm are swimming, but they're not getting anywhere.
25% of the sperm are not able to move around at all.
2% of the sperm have the proper build [1 head, 1 tail]

I would talk to your doctor because honestly, I don&#8217;t see how 71% of the sperm can be moving around properly, but only 2% have the correct build&#8230;you would think that it would be impossible for a sperm with 2 tails, no head [or 2 heads, no tail etc] to swim in a proper straight line, you know?

Did the test say how many sperm were collected in the sample?

Everything except the 2% morphology looks pretty normal to me [compared to my DHs numbers anyway]

Thanks ladies, Urchin that's brilliant news i will keep everything crossed for you xx

Lucy unfortunately i cannot help you as we r still waiting on oh's results xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->