Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Wanting2BMom - Situations like that are hard. My neice recently had her baby and wanted me in the room. I did it, but it was SO had. I have to admit though that it did open me up to my some of my DH's family about our struggle. One day it will become easier, I just can't tell you when. For me, I have realized that I have to get over it. None of this is in my control and to hate every preggo isn't right. It actually gave me the courage to touch my neices bump, something I have never done to anyone especially since my struggle started.

:witch: got me again today ladies. I had some spotting 8&9dpo and it had made me a little hopeful :-( but it was a LIE. So we need to have that as a third verse in "You can't hide those lyin tits"

And for the record. I hate all those people who have previously declared online "omg when I got pregnant it was JUST like my period was going to start cramps, spotting, everything" because of those people I always feel INSANELY guilty taking anything for my cramps, because "omg what if it's not my period what if I'm like those girls that get cramps and spotting aide theyre pregnant and I kill my baby by taking an aleve". Grrrr. Instead I'm just a grouchy miserable b*^%# because not only am I hormonal and PMSy but I'm also in pain because they've given me a guilt complex.

@Wanting, I am so sorry hun.... Big Hugs to you...:hugs: :hugs: People can be so insensitive at times.... :growlmad:

:witch: got me again today ladies. I had some spotting 8&9dpo and it had made me a little hopeful :-( but it was a LIE. So we need to have that as a third verse in "You can't hide those lyin tits"

And for the record. I hate all those people who have previously declared online "omg when I got pregnant it was JUST like my period was going to start cramps, spotting, everything" because of those people I always feel INSANELY guilty taking anything for my cramps, because "omg what if it's not my period what if I'm like those girls that get cramps and spotting aide theyre pregnant and I kill my baby by taking an aleve". Grrrr. Instead I'm just a grouchy miserable b*^%# because not only am I hormonal and PMSy but I'm also in pain because they've given me a guilt complex.

Aww, Fisher, I am so sorry the :witch: got you hun!!!! :hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/1558463lq7n33448p11.gif

Those stories erk me too, about the girls that had AF type cramps and thought AF was coming but get a BFP... because than I deny my own common sense when I get period like cramps and think... Oh wait there is still hope for my BFP and I am in denial that it is just simply the sign that my period is coming!!! Grrrrrr.... Why do we torture ourselves like this !!!!:hugs::hugs:

I have been ttcing baby number one since September 2007. We have done three rounds of clomid, with no success thus far :( I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome in October 2009 after two years of ttcing with no BFP's ... Right now I am currently looking into other options for starting a family, since I was just told that pregnancy for me would prove to risky for myself and baby due to severe scar tissue buildup around my pelvis and abdomen from my VP shunt for hydrocephalus...
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Welcome-15.gif

so i called my doctor today to schedule an appointment for after the :witch: leaves and we ended up not making an appointment. he insists that we try "naturally" and said that i need to relax. he said that the only reason we haven't gotten pregnant was the blocked tubes. ???? anyway, i asked about clomid and he said that we might not be ovulating every month because of my micropolycystic ovaries but it's better to wait and try on our own than getting all the side effects from the pills. he confused me. i know we've only been trying for a month after the surgery and of course i am all about going the natural way i just feel time pressuring me...
he also told me that if i want i can also take the wellman conception vitamins he prescribed to my husband to help my "eggs". ??? he told me that even though they are designed for men they have basically almost the same ingredients as the female version and would definately not do me harm.
:shrug::wacko::dohh: idk

Hello and welcome to the newbies x sorry the witch got u fisher xx

Thank you all for continuous support. You all have helped me so much!!!!!!!!!!!11 more than you will ever know.:happydance::thumbup::hugs:

It's Transfer Day!

Just waiting on a phone call - which I think is to tell us whether or not we have suitable embies to put back*
If we do, then transfer is at noon

* I don't know why I think of it as 'put back' seeing as none of the components of this conception have actually been in my body previously!

I know I'm a bit late with pet pics but thought I would show you mine as well, havent read through all posts since i was last in will do that later first pic is Bob and second pic is Smudge they are coming up to 6 yrs old and are brothers (excuse the horrid brown carpet but its a rented house and its only on the stairs and landing)

Attachments

• bob.jpg
    bob.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
  • smudge.jpg
    smudge.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
ok had a quick read through, think im up to speed

Ash: sorry the witch got you hope you enjoyed your vacations

Tasha: :hugs: good luck with your HSG

Urchin: Amazing news good luck for today!!

Danielle: next appointment not too far away Good Luck

As for me not much to report had a few days off work but ended up with a cold so spent most of it wrapped up in bed.

wanting2bmom - I'm so sorry hun, i have this all the time at work despite the fact that most of my team know whats been going on. The other day the two preggo girls in the office decided that the end of my desk would be a good place to chat about bumos, scans and the like. After 5 mins i was ready to slap them! Now when people ask me if we want kids or something i tell them the truth, that i have had 4 MC's. That shuts them up and i always think its a very personal question to ask so they should be pepared for the answer.

Gilmore - Lovely Kitties you have there, i miss having a cat. Sorry you have felt unwell and isnt it always sods law that you get ill when you have time off.

Urchin - Good luck for today, metally i will be singing the Phoebe song from friends all day for you :thumbup:

Fisher - Sorry the :witch: got you :hug: . Remember though you can take paracetamol even if you are preggo so if you feel guilty they take that and its all fine xx

Waves and hugs to anyone i have missed, been offline for a couple of days thanks to the stupid internet being down. Got woken up by the virgin man today though who has now fixed it.

In other news got a high on my CBFM so will try and jump the DH tonight again, got lucky last night thanks to a dress up day at work where i sported the school uniform look wearing his shirt.

Eenie and Meenie are safely aboard ... now just have to wait til testing day (4th feb) sadly Minie and Mo were not suitable for freezing, so it's all down to E&M
Back home again under strict instructions to chill - so chill I will!

Eenie and Meenie are safely aboard ... now just have to wait til testing day (4th feb) sadly Minie and Mo were not suitable for freezing, so it's all down to E&M
Back home again under strict instructions to chill - so chill I will!

I am super excited for you hun!!!! :happydance::happydance:
Fingers crossed, lots of luck and baby dust being sent your way that when you test you will get a blazing dark BFP!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/thtt11q.gif

@Greekgirls, they make fertility vitamins for women that help with TTC, so even though your DR was saying you can use DH's vitamins I know women's vitamins are different than mens, like usually the women's vitamins have folic acid which alot of times is different than mens.

Here is a link to one women's fertilty vitamin from Fertilaid...

https://www.fertilaid.com/formula.asp

The only thing is if you are on clomid than you cant take the fertilaid vitamins, I have them and it says so on the label.... Just an FYI... :thumbup:

Urchin, looks like twins are in store for you then my lovely :dance: I am seriously so excited for you :)

I hope you will be strong and not test until the 4th Feb, take it easy and make sure you have LOTS of distraction techniques :hugs:

Gilmore - I'm sorry the witch got me too but it's okay! I did enjoy my vacation a lot! We ended up going down to Atlantic city when we got back from vermont and we had a good time and won some money so it was a great ending to a good vacation! =D

Sorry you were sick on your days off! But resting is always nice, sick or not!

Urchin - twins would be awesome! Good luck I have my FX'd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->