Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hello everyone
Urchin I have my fingers crossed for Menie and Meenie I hope they are supper sticky :) xxx

Good Luck Urchin! My fingers and toes are crossed Eenie and Meenie bury in nice and snuggly :D

Eenie and Meenie are safely aboard ... now just have to wait til testing day (4th feb) sadly Minie and Mo were not suitable for freezing, so it's all down to E&M
Back home again under strict instructions to chill - so chill I will!

Oh i am sooooooooooo happy for you!! Make sure you Chill hun! :hugs:

Aww i'm so happy for you urchin i will keep my fingers crossed for you and make sure you do get some rest so they both bed in there nicely:happydance:

Eenie and Meenie are safely aboard ... now just have to wait til testing day (4th feb) sadly Minie and Mo were not suitable for freezing, so it's all down to E&M
Back home again under strict instructions to chill - so chill I will!

YAY hun! I cannot believe today has finally arrived for you! :happydance: Enjoy having your feet up; you do too much work around the house as it is.

:witch: got me again today ladies. I had some spotting 8&9dpo and it had made me a little hopeful :-( but it was a LIE. So we need to have that as a third verse in "You can't hide those lyin tits"

And for the record. I hate all those people who have previously declared online "omg when I got pregnant it was JUST like my period was going to start cramps, spotting, everything" because of those people I always feel INSANELY guilty taking anything for my cramps, because "omg what if it's not my period what if I'm like those girls that get cramps and spotting aide theyre pregnant and I kill my baby by taking an aleve". Grrrr. Instead I'm just a grouchy miserable b*^%# because not only am I hormonal and PMSy but I'm also in pain because they've given me a guilt complex.

Sorry about the :witch: But OMG, that is sooo true!! I wish those 'evil' girls never mentioned that as a possible symptom. I think I am going to stop treating it as a symptom, otherwise it just creates too much false hope for nothing. We should write down our thread theme song somewhere, and add that as another verse. =)

Aww, everyone's pets are very cute! And welcome ruthiejane !

lucy: In terms of "normal" SA results, my FS says that they want to see the following:
Count > 20M
Motility > 50%
Morphology > 4%
DNA Fragmentation 15% - 30%

AFM, I finally got the results of my DH's DNA fragmentation results, and they were normal which was what I was expecting since his SA was normal also. I have been busy BDing these past couple of days because I got a +OPK Monday, and boy do I need a break. Conveniently I will be going away on vacation in a week, so YAY!

Blummin eck - thank you everybody ... looks like Eenie and Meenie have quite a team behind them!

Obviously, I have no idea what the outcome is going to be, but I have decided to be unreservedly positive.
I guess I'm one of those people who is generally a realist (certainly not a pessimist, but not a wild optimist) But I have decided that:
I now have a 60% chance of success
'Not letting myself get too excited' would not stop (or lessen in any way) the disappointment I would feel if this doesn't work
So I may as well let myself feel the excitement and enjoy the next 2 weeks of PUPO status

I'm not saying I won't be nervous as a jelly as 4th approaches, but I am going to enjoy every second of knowing that RIGHT NOW THERE ARE TWO EMBIES INSIDE ME!

Urchin - Another supporter of Eenie and Meenie here! Come on embies snuggle in tight :)

Got a peak on my CBFM today so :happydance: so onto round five!

Yay for peak Raz! Remember to give your DH's boy's and your eggies a good talking to and let them know what you expect.

Yay for peak Raz! Remember to give your DH's boy's and your eggies a good talking to and let them know what you expect.

Will do dont worry, i am guessing OV will be Sat so will send as many troops in today and tomorrow as i can LOL

Blummin eck - thank you everybody ... looks like Eenie and Meenie have quite a team behind them!

Obviously, I have no idea what the outcome is going to be, but I have decided to be unreservedly positive.
I guess I'm one of those people who is generally a realist (certainly not a pessimist, but not a wild optimist) But I have decided that:
I now have a 60% chance of success
'Not letting myself get too excited' would not stop (or lessen in any way) the disappointment I would feel if this doesn't work
So I may as well let myself feel the excitement and enjoy the next 2 weeks of PUPO status

I'm not saying I won't be nervous as a jelly as 4th approaches, but I am going to enjoy every second of knowing that RIGHT NOW THERE ARE TWO EMBIES INSIDE ME!

I think that's the best way to approach it anyway. You are right, trying to keep down the excitement won't lessen the hurt if it doesn't happen, and besides, you have SOOOOO many people thinking and praying and sending warm 'nuzzle in' thoughts your way, that it's bound to have a good ending!! :D I'm just so excited FOR you right now!!

Urch I think that is the most wonderful way of going about it, you are indeed PUPO and you must enjoy it my lovely :flower:

Raz keeping it all crossed for a super sticky bean xxx

@purple, I am glad your DH's test results were normal!! :thumbup: Good luck, I hope you and your DH can get in lots of :sex: :sex: and more :sex: in your fertile window!! Go get him girl!!! :winkwink: :devil:

@Urchin, I am super excited for you hun!!! Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust coming your way hun!!! :dust: :dust: Come on BFP!!!!!!! :happydance:

AFM, I am in my 2WW, and I started testing early, which I have no idea why I am doing this to myself again, you would think i would of learned my lesson by now, and plus with all of the odds that DH and me have stacked against us I really shouldnt have any hope left for conceiving naturally, well at least not until I can have the surgery. I started a testing thread in the HPT gallery, and kept getting these faint second lines on these 10 miu IC's so I was getting some hope, the only problem is that after a couple of days the tests didnt get any darker and my FRER i did looked negative, or maybe the antibody strip showed up, but regardless I think it was negative, so I have a few thoughts, either it is to early for the FRER because it picks up 25 miu and the IC is picking up things early at 0 miu sensitivity.. or this batch of IC's is shit and is giving me faulty second lines, the weird thing is that I have used these IC's before and never had a problem with them, they were always stark white when negative so who the hell knows, long story short, I wont be retesting until AF is for sure late because right now it feels pointless. I refuse to cry and get all depressed if or when AF crashes the party. :growlmad:

As far as symptoms, it has been weird this time around. I dont have any AF cramps at all hardly yet which is definatly weird for this time in my cycle and I have had a few short dizzy spells, I also have been really sleepy.... but I doubt if it will amount to much of anything... :dohh:

Well TGIF girls!!!! :happydance:I hope that all of you lovely ladies have a wonderful weekend!!!! :flower: Does anyone have any fun plans for the weekend???

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/great_weekend.jpg

Aww wannabe I really hope that these aren't faulty tests again :hugs: Have you spoken to a health care professional about the fact that you KEEP getting :bfp: on tests? Because this is the 3rd or 4th month it's happened :hugs:

I am knackered :wacko: Hosting a singstar/dance-mat party tomorrow night and am very OCD when it comes to how my flat looks if having company. It is a double whammy as I have lots of friends coming over that haven't seen my flat before so the pressure is on! I realised I am CD10 and we are yet to do the deed :wacko: I honestly think that sub consciously I have moved to NTNP which isn't good but I can't seem to find the motivation to keep trying :(

@Fiesty, thanks for the good luck!! :flower:

As far as the HPT's and the faint second lines the ones that i have this problem with are the cheaper ones, I honestly just think the issue comes down to the low quality and cheapness of the tests, I dont think it is anything going on with me, so when I get a light second line I dont take it seriously anymore and if it doesnt get any darker I chalk it up as a faulty test.... Which is what I am leaning towards this time around as well.. I am not going to retest until AF is for sure late because right now I just feel like I am not seeing any progress... :shrug: Time will tell!!!

@Fiesty, one other theory I had was if maybe the polyp or fibroid in my uterus could cause false positives on HPT's, but after doing some online research I couldnt find anything to support this theory, so who the hell knows... most likely it is just the cheap shit tests, I have seen other girls on the HPT gallery have false positives on cheaper tests as well, and not just me.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->