Anyone ltttc with a large family or wanting a large family?

OMG how rude! I've had people say "you're mad" but laugh too, but thats not very professional of her

Well the doctor confirmed it. My only fallopian was blocked. :dohh: She was able to clear it though, which is good.

MOB.............it looks like you and I are BOTH having a fresh start!

that is awesome news! and with having to hold back recently and deal with possibly not having another, hopefully you will be more relaxed and it will just kind of happen iykwim
its really refreshing to think of myself as only being on cycle 2, almost like i have come off birth control because there was no chance before but now there is.
2013 is our year!

Yep, you're on cycle #2 and I'm on cycle #1. :haha:

I hope to be more relaxed. Not sure about how well that will go. Now I'm like full steam ahead. Let's do this!! :thumbup:

Oh my God!! I am so glad to hear you're doing all so well. But it looks to me, you're in the wrong thread, as you're on cycle 1 and 2:happydance:.

rfm, such great news, I am so happy for you:happydance:!!! So great that there was something found that prohibited you falling pregnant! Now everything is clear for your 4th child! I can't believe it!!!

mob, really cute pic of your boys!!

I was at a party recently and amongst us parents we talked about having kids staying in our bed during nights. I told the others that we really enjoy having our daughter lying in our bed sometimes as there will only be another couple of precious years when she will enjoy sleeping in our bed and kuddling with us. No one could really understand and some mother said:"I think you should have more children!" Yes:cry:.
I have a doctor's appointment on Monday and I hope I can convince him to run some blood hormone tests. When that's done and I get perfect results, I can accept that's just the way it is. Until then I still have hope that the results are not that good and there is something I can do to get myself pregnant.

Fingers crossed for you two! Christmas is not far away and who knows, Santa might bring you a pregnancy:thumbup:!

please santa i have been really good this year, please can i have a bfp?

have to say i am with you on the sleeping in bed thing. i love snuggling with them. its lovely to watch them sleep, at peace especially after a hard its good to reconnect. looking at them while they sleep takes me back to when they were babies.
people dont really think when they speak. i had some one (who btw had 3 babies naturally then needed ivf for the 4th) say "aint you pregnant yet? well you must be doing it wrong then" you would think of all people, having been in a similar situation she would have understood and kept her mouth shut.

good luck at the docs, i hope they run tests for you and that you find there is something really simple preventing you from conceiving.

I had someone just yesterday tell me that I like kids so much I should go for a fourth. I don't even know what to say anymore.

I told my primary ob/gyn about the HSG and the tube being flushed. She was not the one that did the test but she was really very negative about my issue being tubal. She said it must not have been a true blockage because it was cleared easily with the HSG. She said maybe it was just a spasm. :shrug: I didn't really appreciate her comment. :growlmad: I mean I was just getting my head wrapped around being hopeful and maybe having another baby again, and she goes and tries to squash that.

Now I am PMSing and ......... I have to admit that maybe I was hopeful that I would be more fertile this month and conceive. So, now I'm feeling a little angry. :dohh:

Phillippa, good luck with the doctor. :hugs: I hope he can help you. Have you ever considered clomid or IUI?

wow what a way to put a downer on your day. i understand not wanting you to get your hopes up but seems a bit harsh to practically dash them. i dont know a lot about fertility problems. this is the 1st time i have had any trouble and simply charting pointed me in the right direction. but i would have assumed for women like us who have had kids already, especially 3 kids, there were only so many things that could be the problem.
you do hear stories of women have something like that done and BAM fall pregnant 1st cycle afterwards so I think I would have been hopeful too.

how are you ladies doing? I've had a very tough month. had got my hopes up because I didn't really try over Christmas and was drinking etc so felt like because I hadn't thought about it if probably find myself pregnant and worried about the fact I had drank and are things I shouldn't lol then I started spotting. I thought oh well that's it not pregnant. hit me really hard this month and was crying on and off all day and up most of the night unable to sleep.
then I realised that usually I come on heavy and painfully, this was just spotting. I had 2days of spotting, one of extremely light bleeding then 2of spotting again. not had this since period first returned in August 2011.
had no pain with it either.
today as it was all over I decided I would go back to charting so felt my cp, and it should be low firm and closed straight after af but was high soft and closed. so got my hopes up, as well as the fact that I keep feeling sick.
but turns out to be a bad idea as I've started spotting again now. I took a test and got a bfn. so confused now.
not taking the b6 or anything and still getting 10days lp now.

how are you ladies?

oh and DH is being unbearably positive, telling me to buy babies first Christmas stuff in the January sales because we will have another baby by Christmas.

Hi ladies! Somewhere where i can feel as though i am not being greedy for wanting #5! I have 4 kids from a previous relationship and would love to have one with my DF. We have been trying for 12 months now after one shot of Depo messed up my system completely and i have been diagnosed with secondary infertility.
Was prescribed Clomid 50 mg days 2-6 and i took my first round just after Christmas only to get AF today on 10DPO. Thought i had an implantation dip and implant bleeding and all so i was devastated.
So another month starts.
Anyone else have low temps after O? I tend to have low temps in general - but the ones after O this cycle have been only a little distinguishable from temps before O. I have been tested for thyroid troubles twice - and i have none. However my prog test was done on CD 21 this cycle just gone - and i only Oed on CD 20 so i never heard back from the DR about what my prog would have been like. I might have to ring her. Because the 21 day prog only matters if you Oed on CD14 i think doesnt it?

Anyway enough ranting - will go back and read through the thread. Nice to be here anyway :D Oh and after reading back - i realised you ladies have all been ltttc for the longest time. If i am intruding or haven't been trying long enough just let me know - i dont want to make anyone feel bad. 13 cycles is bad enough i cant imagine trying for longer :*( You girls have so much strength!

yes they test at day 21 when you O on day 14 so I don't think they would be reliable results anyway. it's worth calling and mentioning that.
and of course you are welcome. my 3rd took a year to conceive and I remember thinking it was forever. I went into this one thinking I should prepare myself for a year. if only I had known lol I don't know if I'm strong or stubborn. there have been so many times when I've wanted to give up but I simply can't do it.
I think I'm possibly Oing today or tomorrow. has pains, cervix high soft and open for a couple of days and my temp is really low. it usually drops right down before O and then jumps way up after.

I will ring on Tuesday and leave a message for her letting her know that then thanks :) Chances are i wouldn't be able to speak to her - she runs the OB clinic and the Gynecology/FS clinic as well so she is busy all the time.
I had no issues conceiving all my others - was 5 months for the first one - and we were NTNP with her - and the others were on the first and second months. I didn't expect to be pg so quickly with any of them. This little one is taking its time though for sure! I wasn't prepared for it to take anywhere near as long as this! Naive me thought i would have a baby by Christmas at the latest - and here we are still not even pg! Oh well - at least i am in good company with you gals :)

Yes - you are strong. You haven't given up and that's what makes you strong. I wont give up either. We will get our little ones - sooner or later... *hugs*

Oooh! Good fro you! Hope you are catching that eggy! :D I am on CD 2 today and suffering AF symptoms. Had a migraine all day on and off - nausea and generally feeling icky. I hate this. My migraines haven't been as bad since the DR put me on Sandomigraine - but the side effects i.e the throwing up and nausea are still there. Took my first Clomid tablet for the month tonight - so hopefully it starts stirring those follicles into action....

it can be a bit of a shock when it takes so much longer. my 1st was the first month of trying and its just taken longer each time.

Hi ladies. Do you mind if I join your group? I'm a mum to 4 kids ages 14 yrs to 8 yrs, met the love of my life when last son was 2. He stepped in been an amazing father to my bunch. I would love to have 2 more kids, my husband would love to be a bio dad, but it hasn't happenned. We have been basically not protecting for 5 yrs thinking it would happen naturally. We were also in a long distance relationship and even tho my kids & I would spend months at a time with him, my gyn thought maybe flying overseas was screwing up my cycles and my ov, but now hubby has migrated to be with us and we decided to take the issue seriously. Hubby SA came back 57% immotile. Low viability. Now we have done 2 more and are awaiting results. We try preseed, vitamins, charting, temping, opks the whole shebang! But nothing has worked and I just feel super sad. I do feel like some ppl think I'm selfish for wanting more but my husband has been a godsend to us, and would give anything to have a baby with his dna. Very frustrated at the moment.

oh hun I cannot imagine 5years. I really hope you get your baby

It's been heartbreaking. At first we were like ok the distance maybe its meant to be after he migrates and that's when it will happen. But nothing. Thought charting n opks would nail down the timing. Nothing. Not even a scare. Preseed. Nothing. And the worst is when af comes I get all hormonal n weepy and sad. LOL..oh well..thank you for the kind words. We just hoping and praying.

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/ea79b0d2-orig_zpsfbdd8b7b.jpg

It's taken since July 2010 but it would appear we have finally done it!!!!!

Congrats to you! Wonderful news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->