Anyone making something for their LO?

i've crochet him about 4 blankets now so far gonna get my mum to do a fancy outline to them too, gonna try knit some mitts for him too
xx

Awww, I wish I had to patience to knit or crochet. I just love all those tiny knitted things like mitts and booties!

Ah neecee i bet you do have the patience, do you have a pound stretcher where you live? I saw the other day they have some packs that contain all you need e.g wool and the pattern etc, they have some really easy ones as well. :hug:

i'm doing a cross stitch for katie. not done much on it in a while tho. was gona do a sampler, but then i realised i needed to wait til she was born to do most of it and tbh i aint really gona have time!! someone did me one when i was born and i've stillg ot it!

I wanted to knit but it just seems to hard for me lol So im going to make her a fleece balnket :)

I am making all his crib bedding...painting his room complete with a mural and writing him books about our dogs (sounds silly..but its of the utmost importance to me that he learns how to properly treat all animals and how to stay safe around them as well...so I thought books with his own pets would be perfect!). I have also made some onesies (not actually made the onesie..but DIY'ed them and add stuff to them to make them more cute!). I am also making a blanket from our old tshirts (clean and nice ones OF course! hehe) so he has something soft and smells like us..I am not sure how that one will turn out though..we will see!

I am making all his crib bedding...painting his room complete with a mural and writing him books about our dogs (sounds silly..but its of the utmost importance to me that he learns how to properly treat all animals and how to stay safe around them as well...so I thought books with his own pets would be perfect!). I have also made some onesies (not actually made the onesie..but DIY'ed them and add stuff to them to make them more cute!). I am also making a blanket from our old tshirts (clean and nice ones OF course! hehe) so he has something soft and smells like us..I am not sure how that one will turn out though..we will see!

Ohhh nice creative mommy! That is alot :D

I forgot I will be sculpting a baby that looks exactly like my little one when he/she is born. Can't wait. I didnt have this hobby while pregnant with my others so this will be interesting.

I'm also gonna do some digital artwork with photos of him when he's born to put over the cot. I love the style of Venture Photography, so I'm gonna do something like that.

I forgot I will be sculpting a baby that looks exactly like my little one when he/she is born. Can't wait. I didnt have this hobby while pregnant with my others so this will be interesting.

Now thats a creative mom!

Im just doing easy stuff! hehe...I should do something more creative like you are...I didn't get my BA in Fine Arts for nothing...did I!? Nevermind..Im an accountant/office manager now...:blush:

Im just doing easy stuff! hehe...I should do something more creative like you are...I didn't get my BA in Fine Arts for nothing...did I!? Nevermind..Im an accountant/office manager now...:blush:

No way you are super creative! You should show some picts once you are done the baby room. I am curious! I would love a ba in fine arts. Oh my goshhhhhhhh... Accountant/office manager is good too! :D

No way you are super creative! You should show some picts once you are done the baby room. I am curious! I would love a ba in fine arts. Oh my goshhhhhhhh... Accountant/office manager is good too! :D

Well I'm gonna make a life-size breathable model of my baby and place each hair on his head individually. BEAT THAT!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think that is so sweet :) Me on the other hand have NO patience for making things other then food. I have that instant gratification thing lol so I am not making anything :(

Well I'm gonna make a life-size breathable model of my baby and place each hair on his head individually. BEAT THAT!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha! Silly! That's a reborn baby. I make those but not the breathable ones. Too creapy! :D Just started my 1st one and am scared to root the hair. So far looks cute. Some people hate them and think mommies dont collect or make them. Only crazy ladies do. Anyone ever see one?

Haha! Silly! That's a reborn baby. I make those but not the breathable ones. Too creapy! :D Just started my 1st one and am scared to root the hair. So far looks cute. Some people hate them and think mommies dont collect or make them. Only crazy ladies do. Anyone ever see one?

You make them! Is ther NO END to your talents? LOL!!! I've seen them but the jury's still out on them as far as I'm concerned.

Im not that talented at all. I just love to make things. I hate to be bored and had to find something I loved. Finally I can say sculpting is my love :D Im not the best but I try and make nice things. As for reborns this one freaks me out it is so real looking.

I love it though!

https://cgi.ebay.com/Reborn-Vinyl-D...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I can't knit or crochet to save my life. I can cross stitch, though, and will make the baby a picture with the name, birth date and birth weight on it... I made one for Jonah, but he kind of murdered it. I'm intending to make him a new one at some point, and securing it in a sturdy frame! I've still got the original, but it isn't presentation worthy anymore. I drew Winnie the Pooh characters for Jonah's walls when he was tiny as well, and might do something similar again.

I will post pictures for sure! I cannot wait to begin!

Accountant good?! NOOOO...I was horrible at math in school, hence why I went into arts. I have no idea how I ended up here. :hissy:

I will post pictures for sure! I cannot wait to begin!

Accountant good?! NOOOO...I was horrible at math in school, hence why I went into arts. I have no idea how I ended up here. :hissy:

hee hee cutie! I bet you do ok though. My friend makes bedding. I have no clue how you guys do it.. I faint at the thought of doing that. I swear she can wip up a nursery set super fast. To me it is way too complicated. I can't even get the bobin on my machine to stay on right. It gets all tangled and I tried every step it told me to do to fix it. GRRRR I got fed up and put the damn thing in the closet.

hee hee cutie! I bet you do ok though. My friend makes bedding. I have no clue how you guys do it.. I faint at the thought of doing that. I swear she can wip up a nursery set super fast. To me it is way too complicated. I can't even get the bobin on my machine to stay on right. It gets all tangled and I tried every step it told me to do to fix it. GRRRR I got fed up and put the damn thing in the closet.

Oh I should have mentioned...I have not sewn very much of anything before this..I made a pair of shorts once in Home Ec in highschool. So this is new to me!

I bet I will be like this: https://hugabull.forumup.org/images/smiles/slider_swear2.gif

By the end of sewing the blankets! hehe.

Aww i'd love to make something for mini pp but im crap at that kinda thing so im not even going to attempt it im afraid. Such a lovely idea though too :(

Oh I should have mentioned...I have not sewn very much of anything before this..I made a pair of shorts once in Home Ec in highschool. So this is new to me!

I bet I will be like this: https://hugabull.forumup.org/images/smiles/slider_swear2.gif

By the end of sewing the blankets! hehe.

Ok now i really gotta see picts!!! Heh Hmm maybe I should do the same thing as you and we both can complain to eachother LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->