anyone need a chuckle?

kh2009

Reaction score
I just thought I would share my best pregnancy brain moment that just happened. Couldn't have happened @ a better time, cause I've been hurting and getting bummed about being on bedrest.........

I am 33 weeks with twin boys. Lost my plug last week. Terrified of giving birth, especially since I have to have a c section. Had our last birthing class tonight, so been thinking about labour a lot.

I sleep sitting back in the recliner, as that's the only way I can. So, its 430 am here, and I fell asleep around 2. Woke up with my entire lower half soaking wet! Just soaked! Immediately freaked out and started crying and calling for my husband who was sound asleep in the bedroom. He came running in full speed! I was yelling at him to get the car keys, get the hospital bags, we HAVE to go!

Instead of doing anything he just stares at me. I get upset, stop crying and start yelling at him to calm down, stop panicking and help me. He simply walks over to me, puts his hand on my arm, and points at my lap. Where there was sitting a half empty, large glass of water, that I apparently fell asleep holding, and it tipped over, leaking into my lap.....

We have NEVER laughed so hard in our lives! I'm sure I will never hear the end of this one. LOL

oh dear, well at least its given you something to smile about

hahahaha, this has made my day, thankyou for sharing this. :D
i woke up in such a horrid mood untill i read that :p

:dohh: made me laugh so much :haha:

my best one was when i went to brush my teeth i pick up my tooth brush turn the tap on and then put my toothbrush under the soap dispenser and put soap on my toothbrush luckily i realized before i started brushing my teeth i just stood there staring at my toothbrush laughing :dohh:

hehehe that made me giggle!! :) I put orange juice on my cornflakes the other day so don't worry, its not just you going mad... xx

Lol I love hearing these stories!

The oj in the cornflakes is classic! And the soap on the toothbrush- I'm glad you realized it before you brushed with it! That would have been awful! Hahaha

Awww bless, think I'd have been the same, and I'm sure many others too seeing the stress your facing anyway right now.

Hahahha. Thanks for sharing these stories - it's nice to know when you're not the only one who's losing their mind. ;)

thanks for sharing this really cheered me up :) love when people post things that give you a giggle esp when your having a bad day. im glad im not the only 1 that has baby brain moments :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->