anyone never get a 3+ on a clear blue digital

CelticNiamh

Reaction score
I am sick to my tummy and sorry I ever bought these test as all I have been doing is worrying my self silly

am 7 weeks 2 days today could possibly be 8 weeks wont know for sure till scan in January, but I did my first one at 4 weeks and 4 days afternoon wee and got 2-3 weeks, then I waited till I was 5 weeks and did another one evening wee and still got 2-3 I then bought a second pk on the 18 and first test did not work and help pee for as long as I could and still got a 2-3 :cry: I rang clearblue and they sent me out a replacement test which I did this evening and still got 2-3 :cry::dohh:

I am worried sick has anyone been through similar and all been ok! I am wondering if doing them in the evening is my problem I always did them in the afternoon before no problems! would it be hook effect or am I grasping at straws

officially I hate these test and will never use them again

I learnt to do mine first thing in the morning as doing them during the day always gave me 1-2 or 2-3.

It could also be the hook effect, do you have another one and try it with dilute pee?

Is it also worth a chat with your dr/midwife and get some bloods done for reassurance?

The last test i did was 4w6d and I got 2-3 weeks. I want to do another one to see if it goes to 3+ weeks but decided against it. It's not worth the stress.

Hope all is ok. Maybe try to See your doctor to check your levels have gone up.

Buddy, I almost didn't do a second digi this time round as I never got a 3+ with my last pregnancy which ended in mc so I was petrified. They are way more hassle then they are worth and so expensive to boot!

Thanks girls

I do not have any others and I really do not want to buy any more of them they are so expensive and this being Christmas week and all

Our doctors here wont do HCG but I can get a scan end of December beginning of January I think I will ring next week I will be 8 weeks by then so if all is ok should see baby I hope, I still feel sick and sore boobs on and off

wondered about the hook effect I know that happens with ordinary test but wondered about the digital

Thanks girls

I do not have any others and I really do not want to buy any more of them they are so expensive and this being Christmas week and all

Our doctors here wont do HCG but I can get a scan end of December beginning of January I think I will ring next week I will be 8 weeks by then so if all is ok should see baby I hope, I still feel sick and sore boobs on and off

wondered about the hook effect I know that happens with ordinary test but wondered about the digital

You could just be less pregnant than you think. According to my period I went to the doctor when I was 6 weeks 6 days. My first ultrasound was scheduled 12 weeks, found out I was only 10+3, quite a difference!

I am fairly certain how far along I am I know when I ovulated :) I actually could be a week more so 8 weeks but I am going with the lower 7 weeks 3 days

I don't know just think I will see what happens and hopefully will see a little baby on a scan in new year if all is ok in the mean time so hoping no spotting or anything between now and then

I am fairly certain how far along I am I know when I ovulated :) I actually could be a week more so 8 weeks but I am going with the lower 7 weeks 3 days

I don't know just think I will see what happens and hopefully will see a little baby on a scan in new year if all is ok in the mean time so hoping no spotting or anything between now and then

i got 3+ pretty quickly and I never had to use morning pee but hormones are so touchy and different in every woman.
I wouldn't worry too much about it!

Hope your scan goes great. Xo

I got a 3+ a week after the first digital I took that said 2-3+.....so when I got the 3+ I was around 6 weeks. Just wanted to take it since two came in the box and I wanted to see the progression!

Attachments

• 10417705_894105227266578_3793530947423097927_n.jpg
    10417705_894105227266578_3793530947423097927_n.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 10
I got a 3+ at 5w2d with FMU. A few days earlier I had a 2-3 with afternoon urine.

Mine still shows 2-3 at 5w 5days. Has shown this for a week and a day now... feeling desperate i cracked open both tests and while the display hasn'tchanged the lines inside are way darker. Have ordered 2 more and hope to get 3+ soon. Feeling a bit better seeing the lines are considerably darker...

Mine still shows 2-3 at 5w 5days. Has shown this for a week and a day now... feeling desperate i cracked open both tests and while the display hasn'tchanged the lines inside are way darker. Have ordered 2 more and hope to get 3+ soon. Feeling a bit better seeing the lines are considerably darker...

Do not worry if you do not 2-3 at 5 weeks would be right, I have not done another test I refuse to buy another one and anyway I am either 8 weeks or nearly 9 so have a feeling it wont work so going to wait on a scan now which I hope I will have the 6th of January and FX I see a nice healthy baby

Used them with all of mine and most I've ever got is 1-2. I wouldn't worry x

soooo I cracked and sent oh to buy new digital to put my mind at rest... at 6 +2 have finally got my 3+. Feel a little bit better. Now just to stay calm until 10th jan when I have first scan booked. Should be around 7+5 but certainly over 7 weeks so hope to see something. .. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->