Anyone on CD 17??

jm823

Reaction score
Anyone on CD 17? I would love to have a buddy while hopefully getting a BFP!!! :) I think I may have ovulated yesterday but not sure

Not exactly CD 17 but when is your af expected? I have longer cycles and af isn't due until the 15th but I'm 4dpo :D

I'm currently CD 20
32-35 day cycles

I know I'm not exactly as close to the same dates as you but am also looking for a buddy:)
How long have you been trying for ?

Not sure if you meant me or not Court but this is our 3rd cycle :D

Either I just like chatting and finding out where everyone is at in their journey !

:haha: Welp I'm def chatty!

You should start your own journal. That's the best way to really get to know ppl on here. :D

Sorry JM for hijacking your thread! :D

That is a good idea.. I would but I already post enough question's on here and for the most part don't seem to get to much feedback. I would hate to put all my time into a journal for just myself to read haha I already know how I feel !

I know the feeling. I hate posting questions because there's too many and mine always get over looked! My journal was the best thing. and even though it's only like 5-8 girls that post I'm still on page 180+ :D

WOW , that's great. I will go take a look :)

I am on CD 18 and should be ovulating in the next few days. Hoping this is our month! So we are pretty close

I never thought about starting the journal.... I have had one issue after another so my husband and I have not been actively trying for long. I am trying to remain positive with us being able to conceive. I have a cyst on my right ovary & I have irregualr cycles not fun! Let me know when everyoneis gonna test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->