Anyone on Clomid?

AF is due in 9 days but will get that blood pregnancy test done in 2 so a week early and see what that says. If it is negative ill test again after AF is due bc I think its 2 early.

AF is due in 9 days but will get that blood pregnancy test done in 2 so a week early and see what that says. If it is negative ill test again after AF is due bc I think its 2 early.

Same as me! Really keeping my fingers crossed for you on Saturday.

im getting ready to start 150mg next week. previously done 50mg and didn't get anywhere with it.

hi ya im on my 2nd cycle of clomid 50mg on days 2-6 im on my 2ww and 2day i have had really bad heartburn wich i didnt have on 1st cycle is this a side affect from the clomid

My first cycle on Clomid 50mg cd2-6 but i did not get any side effect .
BFP for us!

@ Ellie - I had my day 21 progesterone level done too and it was only 22. I have them draw quant HCG at that time as well, I was 8 DPO and it came back at less than 1. So i was sad Then AF never came the day it should have so I bought a HPT and it came back BFP the day I should have started( I had just finnished my second round of clomid 100mg) so yes sometimes it will show that early but not always... good luck BTW what was your progesterone level?

shannalynn: Thanks for your post. I am getting a preg test at 8 dpo and also to see if I ovulated. I thought it was 2 early and then I will get upset if it says neg. 4 all I know it will say neg bc I am just not but if I am I don't want to be upset hearing its a negative bc its 2 early. I will just test a week later if they call and say it was negative.

Addie - thats a good idea. I was so sure going in that it would show at 8dpo but I was very wrong.I would for sure test again in a week ..... when do you test?

I test next sat if I am waiting for the day my pd is supposed to be here. I tested today at 8dpo and obviously it came back negative. We shall see!

@ Ellie - I had my day 21 progesterone level done too and it was only 22. I have them draw quant HCG at that time as well, I was 8 DPO and it came back at less than 1. So i was sad Then AF never came the day it should have so I bought a HPT and it came back BFP the day I should have started( I had just finnished my second round of clomid 100mg) so yes sometimes it will show that early but not always... good luck BTW what was your progesterone level?

It was 82.4nmol this month, previous cycles it's been 26, 29 and 45. Congratulations on your BFP. Did you start on 100mg Clomid straight away as well?

I test next sat if I am waiting for the day my pd is supposed to be here. I tested today at 8dpo and obviously it came back negative. We shall see!

Sorry it was negative, but Shannalyn's story shows that you shouldn't give up hope.

What was your progesterone level?

my level was only 22 on that day so your sounds promising :) I didn't have a single symptom this time. I still only have slightly sore bb's. nothing else and my levels went from 11/30 - hcg less than 1
12/5- missed period took HPT = BFP
12/6 - hcg 175
12/8 - hcg 545
so I'm thinking todaythey should be around 1500 and by monday when I have my next lab around 3000 so we will see. I have high hopes for you... Do either of you have any symptoms? I did not. i started on 50mg with no results. Then he moved me to 100mg I felt ovulation (didn't know it then and implantation, again didn't know it i thought I was having bladder cramps thats why I had a ct done bc the hcg came back negative) The ct came back negative and I was then pregnant so I know now what i was feeling and I have to say it was by far much more painful than ever before it only lasted about 12 hours but it was horrible. I am a RN so my job is very stressfull I was working and walking and thought my bladder was falling out I have had 3 children and I have never felt that before.

Symptoms.....my back hurts on and off and heart burn. Occasional cramping as well. These can be symptoms of AF as well. I do not feel pregnant and am trying to just think that it prob wont be the month since it was only our 1st round on Clomid but you never know. I was very upset last month bc I had a lot of symptoms last month that I usually never get be4 AF like tender BB's so I don't want to get my hopes up 2 high this time around.

I was the same way I had so many symptoms and then AF came. But this time I had none. Did you already do the blood test? or did you just do a HPT? I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks. I did a blood test today(8dpo) but nervous it wont show anything even if I am pregnant because it is 2 early. I am dreading the call I will get from my doctor. I took a hpt today and it was neg. I don't know what I was expecting it is 2 soon. I am feeling a bit down today. It's been 4 months and it feels like it will never happen.

Thanks. I did a blood test today(8dpo) but nervous it wont show anything even if I am pregnant because it is 2 early. I am dreading the call I will get from my doctor. I took a hpt today and it was neg. I don't know what I was expecting it is 2 soon. I am feeling a bit down today. It's been 4 months and it feels like it will never happen.

Addie, try not to get down. I know it's easier said than done. TTC is such a rollercoaster, we've been TTC #2 for a year now and it doesn't get any easier, I still have my hopes high every month. Like Shannalynn, when I got my BFP with DS (he'll be 4 in February) I didn't have any symptoms. I only took the test so that I could stop the 'knicker watch'! I was so surprised! Good luck & don't count yourself out yet, it will happen for us in time. It's just so hard to be patient about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->