Anyone on Clomid?

@addie - try first response digital "early response" they read super early I got a neg EPT and positive first fresponse... They are like 15 dollars but well worth it if you are even a little it will pick it up!

I hope so! what day do you typically ovulate? was it you that was asking me if I used cough meds before oulation? This month I used mussinex the day before I expected ovulation and the day I got my positive ovulation. I took as much as the box said I could maybe thats what helped me because I had never done that before. If this is not your month you should ask you OB to increase your dose.. I don't know how your doc is but mine does whatever I ask (within reason) it's worth a try!

I normally O around CD16 to CD18. I wasn't the one who asked but I am going to give it a try anyway.

Took another HPT tonight and faint line then took a digi and it said PREGNANT!!!!!!! I am nervous tho bc at 8dpo my blood test came back negative but now at 10dpo 3 tests say positive including a digi that says the words.

@ Addie - I'm SO FREAKING happy for you!!! you are going to be fine mine did the same thing just have them do another HCG the important thing is that it is at least doubling.. I had negative at 8dpo and at 15 DPO my hcg was only 175 then on 17DPO 545 and today 5108 so we just need them to double!!!! try to stay positive and drink lots of water!!!

Thats good 2 hear that at 8dpo you didn't show bc I am so scared that he will be like well I duno why HPT are saying yes bc its a NO...

No thats not going to happen.. and you actually are showing up earlier than I did bc at 14DPO I only had a faint BFP... I can't wait to hear what your levels are.

Thanks because they were like 0 two days ago..It just freaks me out that they called me today to say I ovulated well and that not pregnant and I get home and a 3rd test tells me pregnant!

they pick up pretty easy i think CB is about 50 but first response is like 25... are you going to have your levels checked?

I'm so happy for you!!! I think everything will be fine. Now if everyone else could get their BFP this would be great:) did you get the msg I sent you?

I just confirmed. Check to make sure it worked. I am new to the friend requests.:flower:

oh me too... I'm kinda figuring it out though I spend more time on here than I do now on FB. I sent you a pvt. msg not sure if it went through

Just got your message. Where is the thread for the August due dates???? :baby:

if you go to search and then just use august 2011 it should be one of the first ones

hi :)
we had our little guy almost a year ago with clomid :)...took two round so..got preggo on my second cycle of it...was at 50 mg too..
i always had a short cycle so it did not change my ovulation except for sure on clomid i felt it coming ..very painful pain on my right side ...
good luck !
we are trying for our second ..if nothing in 6 months we are taking clomid again:)...took us 2 years with Trystan ...

I am about to begin Clomid soon and I have a Trysten :) I love how we spelled it :) very close to the same :) GL with getting pregnant sweetie :)

Took another HPT tonight and faint line then took a digi and it said PREGNANT!!!!!!! I am nervous tho bc at 8dpo my blood test came back negative but now at 10dpo 3 tests say positive including a digi that says the words.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
That's such great news! I'm so pleased for you! Must be a very strong pregnancy to have positives so early. Don't feel worried, feel HAPPY! 2 days between your blood test and your HPT is a long time as the HCG levels double every day. Well done you, you got your BFP!
Please keep you fingers crossed for me for my blood tests tomorrow! I felt really tempted to do and HPT this morning, but didn't because I couldn't handle the disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->