Anyone on Clomid?

Thank you! I will try and relax about it. I just wish if I am pregnant it shows up on bloods so tomorrow I can just know and not have to wait till Sat to take a HPT. GL to you girls as well!!!

Hi everyone!

I took the weekend off to work out and relax and get ready for IUI cycle #5, clomid cycle #2, starting on tomorrow!!! I can't wait to get moving! My IUI should be right around Christmas! Good luck to everyone in the 2ww!! Let's get some BFP's up in here!

im on my 2ww and af is due sunday wich i hope dont cum and that i get a bfp im on 2nd round of clomid on first round i had pains right up to af plus hot flushes this month i have a the odd hot flushes but not the pain only been feeling a bit sick thats all so im hopeing this maybe my month i did do a test on the 10th i would of been 6dpo wich i think may have been to soon

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!! @ addie you have to post and let us know how it goes but if its negative just remember it could be wrong! It will happen!

Took Clomid 50mg round #2, pill #5 this morning. BDing will start soon. I hope this is our month!!!!

I hope so! what day do you typically ovulate? was it you that was asking me if I used cough meds before oulation? This month I used mussinex the day before I expected ovulation and the day I got my positive ovulation. I took as much as the box said I could maybe thats what helped me because I had never done that before. If this is not your month you should ask you OB to increase your dose.. I don't know how your doc is but mine does whatever I ask (within reason) it's worth a try!

Hi everyone. I wish everyone good luck and hope we get our BFP.
Shannalyn: My doc should call tomorrow or tuesday with my results I will post when he does. I hope he calls tomorrow!!!! I won't get 2 upset if they say neg since it was so early and Ill keep testing with HPT till I get BFP or AF.

Good luck, Hope Who with this cycle. Fingers crossed!

Addie, have you had your results, yet?

I feel sick with nerves about the HCG blood test on Wednesday. I'm so worried about how I'll react if it's negative. I'm not sure how much more I can take of this ttc rollercoaster. Sorry to put a downer on the thread. I just keep imagining how wonderful it would be to find out that the Clomid has worked it's magic and what it would be like to tell all of our family at Christmas, then I have to give myself a reality check. My emotions are all over the place at the moment. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

I was wondering about taking an HPT on the Wednesday morning, but DH is leaving for work very early and if it's negative it'll ruin my whole day.

Hi ladies ,
How is everyone doing, i'm ovulating without cm ,is this as a result of Clomid, will this affect my chance of getting BFP?

Ladies, I am trying so hard not to get excited I mean soooo hard. I took a hpt today and it had a very very very faint pinkish line. (10dpo)VERYYYYY faint. That is why I am not considering it a BFP bc 4 all I know it was an evap. It came up in 2 minuties! I do not know what to think bc this test says sometimes it gives false positives bc it is very sensitive. I am going to test tomorrow again and see if it gets darker. I just don't want to get excited bc the test says it gives false sometimes and it was very very faint.

I didn't even show DH bc it was so light and he wuda given it no thought. Do you think at 10dpo I can take one that says pregnant/not pregnant???? I was thinking of taking one when I got home?????? Or is it 2 early for that and it wudnt b 1st morning urine? Oh I really hope it was not an evap or a false light positive. I mean its very light but has pink to it not clear. UGHHHH I just want a straight answer!

Hope everyone has a great day! Ill be back later!

Hi everyone! i am very new to all this so aplologies in advance. I have been prescribed Provera and Clomid by my consultant after one year of trying to concieve and having PCOS for a number of years. I have to take to Provera 1 tablet twice daily to enduce a bleed for 5 days the on days 2 to 6 of bleed take 50mg of Clomid for 5 days. on 1sat day of taking clomid i have to call the hospital to arrange a scan. how do i know what is my first day of bleed? due to previous experiance with Provera first couple of days were very light. Also when is my best conception window after taking the Clomid? i know you will have probably been asked this before but any help would be greatly recieved. thanks x

Ladies, I am trying so hard not to get excited I mean soooo hard. I took a hpt today and it had a very very very faint pinkish line. (10dpo)VERYYYYY faint. That is why I am not considering it a BFP bc 4 all I know it was an evap. It came up in 2 minuties! I do not know what to think bc this test says sometimes it gives false positives bc it is very sensitive. I am going to test tomorrow again and see if it gets darker. I just don't want to get excited bc the test says it gives false sometimes and it was very very faint.

I didn't even show DH bc it was so light and he wuda given it no thought. Do you think at 10dpo I can take one that says pregnant/not pregnant???? I was thinking of taking one when I got home?????? Or is it 2 early for that and it wudnt b 1st morning urine? Oh I really hope it was not an evap or a false light positive. I mean its very light but has pink to it not clear. UGHHHH I just want a straight answer!

Hope everyone has a great day! Ill be back later!

Wow, Addie, that's sooooo exciting! I think that if it came up in 2 minutes it's unlikely to be an evaporation line. As far as I know, evaporation lines tend to occur more on a blue dye than a pink dye test. Did you use FMU for the test? It's not unheard of to get a BFP at 10dpo, it just means an extra strong pregnancy! :happydance:

If I were you I would wait until tomorrow morning to test again because this early on before AF you really need to use FMU and you'll only upset yourself by doing one this afternoon if it's negative. Better to keep smiling that secret smile you must be wearing! :winkwink:

Just one question, did you have the trigger shot for ov or just Clomid? I know that the trigger shot leaves traces of HCG in your bloodstream for quite sometime.

Am keeping everything crossed for you, let's hope that neither of our AFs arrive on Saturday!:thumbup:

Elli: Hi I did not have a shot just the clomid day 5-9. I will cross my fingers that AF stays away from us!!!!!!!!!! I called my doctor to see if my blood results came in and they said not yet AHH. I prob wont get a call from them till tomorrow then. The waiting is killing me. I will wait until the AM to test again! Good thing I am going shopping after work and Ill come home, shower, go rt to bed

Hi everyone! i am very new to all this so aplologies in advance. I have been prescribed Provera and Clomid by my consultant after one year of trying to concieve and having PCOS for a number of years. I have to take to Provera 1 tablet twice daily to enduce a bleed for 5 days the on days 2 to 6 of bleed take 50mg of Clomid for 5 days. on 1sat day of taking clomid i have to call the hospital to arrange a scan. how do i know what is my first day of bleed? due to previous experiance with Provera first couple of days were very light. Also when is my best conception window after taking the Clomid? i know you will have probably been asked this before but any help would be greatly recieved. thanks x

Welcome, Pip! I'm afraid that I don't have any experience of Provera so I'm not the best person to offer you advice. My AFs normally start light and then heavier on 2nd day so my gynaecologist told me to start Clomid on the second day. What does are you on? Hope that helps & good luck!

Elli: Hi I did not have a shot just the clomid day 5-9. I will cross my fingers that AF stays away from us!!!!!!!!!! I called my doctor to see if my blood results came in and they said not yet AHH. I prob wont get a call from them till tomorrow then. The waiting is killing me. I will wait until the AM to test again! Good thing I am going shopping after work and Ill come home, shower, go rt to bed

Are you going to buy the same brand of test again? It might be a good idea to be able to compare the shade of the line. Constant variables & all that!

I will buy a different kind of test tonight. When do you think I can take a digi???

Thank you Elli. i am on 50mg just now as this will be my first time taking it. I just feel abit in the dark about it as didnt get to ask my doctor all the questions i wanted to about conception and things.

I will buy a different kind of test tonight. When do you think I can take a digi???

In the UK, I think the digi ones are less sensitive than the dye ones. Don't know what it's like in the US, though.

Got the bloods from 8dpo and I ovulated and said negative pregnancy. Is 8 dpo 2 early for a blood test. I am a little down bc I got a faint line this morning on day 10. I spoke to another girl who said day 8 was neg blood for her and then she got a positive on HPT a few days later.... I just hope the line gets darker tomorrow and 8 dpo was just 2 early.:cry:

Got the bloods from 8dpo and I ovulated and said negative pregnancy. Is 8 dpo 2 early for a blood test. I am a little down bc I got a faint line this morning on day 10. I spoke to another girl who said day 8 was neg blood for her and then she got a positive on HPT a few days later.... I just hope the line gets darker tomorrow and 8 dpo was just 2 early.:cry:

Hey, don't be disheartened. 8dpo is very early to tell for pregnancy. I think implantation can happen about 1 week after ovulation? Isn't HCG only produced after implantation? In that case 8dpo would have been too early for the HCG blood tests to come back positive. Your HPT was more recent so just think of that line this morning. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->