Anyone on Clomid?

Elli: I will keep everything crossed for you!!!!!!! I took 3 different tests this morning one said pregnant one said yes and one 2 lines! I am getting more excited!

Enjoy the happy feeling, I remember with DS that finding out you are pregnant is the best feeling in the world!

After I get my blood test I will be sooooooooooo happy if it confirms it. I alreayd had a student run at me today (I work with kids that have behavior problems) I will quit if one of them hits me and thats that I will not risk this baby for a job.

If you tell your employer they should keep you out of dangerous situations.

Elli the last time my student punched me in the stomach my boss said well hes only 8 how bad could it have hurt!!!!! Its not the kindest environment.

Wow, what exactly do you do? Sounds like a very challenging environment to work in.

Well, I've had the blood test done, just waiting for the results so I'll know one way or the other in four hours. I did an HPT last night, though, thinking maybe I'd be as lucky as you Addie and that if it showed up for you that early then it must be possible. Sadly a BFN :nope:. I think now that the blood test results will come back negative. I feel so sick about it all. Will post when I have them, though.

Elli: Most people do not show up as early as I did. Most pple show up the day or the day after their AF is supposed to be there. Do not loose hope. I can't wait to hear ur results I am crossing everything that it is a bfp!!!!!!!!

Question: I keep taking pregnancy tests and the 2nd line is there u can see it clear but its not darkkkkk like the contro line. Should it not be getting darker every day?

I am so sorry! How many dpo was it tho bc remember mine did not show at 8dpo in blood and then 10dpo I got a pos on HPT.

14 dpo so if I were pregnant it would have shown up in the blood tests. My gynaecologist has told me not to take Clomid this month as I'll be back in England for Christmas so she won't be able to monitor me. Can't believe that we have to put things on hold again. I'll start again in the middle of January.
DH was a real star when we got the results & I was in such a state. He told me that I need to get back the positive attitude I had about TTC a couple of months ago. That happened after I'd been for a session of reflexology & hypnotherapy so I'm going to try that again in the New Year. Even if it just helps me stay calm that'll be amazing as I think that the last three days have been the worst of the entire year we've been TTC. I'm worn out emotionally & just want to curl up in bed and wake up in 2011 with much more luck.

Elli: I am so sorry. I understand that you are very upset and take the time you need to get back ur positive attitude. I would need some time to get back mine as well. How long are you going on vacation for?

AF arrived today, at least it was a day early, rather than having to hang around and wait. I just wish that we could be doing Clomid again this month. We'll be away for nearly three weeks. Also, we'll be staying in a small cottage with some friends for New Year with DS in the same room over the 'fertile window' so really don't think that we'll be getting a January BFP.

Hope all you pregnant girls are feeling well.

I am sorry Ellie. Maybe the cottage conditions will be perfect for it to happen naturally! Try to stay positive, I know it is tough. I just got of of my funk from my last failed attempt. Enjoy the time off but keep trying! Who knows maybe you will make a little Christmas magic on you own :)

gosh I did miss so much just being away a week!!!

ADDIE!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP!!! that is awesome news!!! so how many cycles of Clomid where ya on? and how many months total have you been trying? So excited for ya... best Christmas present ever huh!!!

Ellie...As for me AF got me too yesterday!!! right on time...

how the rest of ya girls doing ?

Clomid didnt seem to mess with my cycle at all, OV on CD13 and had a 13 day long LP... although my progestrone was very low on CD24 it was only 6 ? which is the lowest I have had (even when not taking Clomid)so thats a little strange, because my CD3 and CD10 blood work kinda showed the Clomid was working well...but the progestrone ended up so low... I think cause it was taken on CD24 maybe it was on its way down... Gosh who knows though!!!. FS may be highering my dosage to 100 I think. Then next Monday I go for my Saline Sonogram... hopefully I wont have any unexpected news come up showing I have fybroids or cysts etc... will keep ya girls posted though.

hey quinny... isnt your next IUI coming up here soon right ? good luck with that girl!!!

Addie - I KNOW I congratulated you days ago but now I can't find it! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! How is everything going? How are you feeling?

Yes, my IUI is coming up next week! We are also going to do an ICI (at home) to increase our chances. I should surge around Wednesday/thursday. I am on day 5 of my second round clomid and feel great! I had a little headache days 1-3 but it is gone.

Sorry to hear about AF, TTC. Fingers crossed everything goes well at your appointment on Monday!

Hi quinny and ttc1st: I was on one cycle of clomid and ttc for 3 months (4 really but one month DH was sick and we could not try when I was O) I feel ok just so scared that my period is going to come and this will be over. I am waiting for my doctor to call with blood results hopefully 2day. That will but my mind at rest if the results are good!

How are you all doing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->