Anyone on Clomid?

TTC1st, so sorry AF got you, too. Naughty witch! I was on 100mg Clomid this cycle and really didn't have any symptoms other than a very teary, emotional day on day two. Hope your saline sonogram goes well, after a couple more cycles of Clomid my gynaecologist has suggested one of those, too. Apparently it can really help to clear tubes.

Quinny, good luck with IUI. Fingers & toes crossed for you!

Addie, I'm sure that your results will be great and then you can relax and enjoy!

Hi all. Hope everyone is doing well. Ttc1 im sorry AF got you. I hope you are doing ok.

As for me I have more symptoms. Most of them in the am like my bb's hurt a lot when I wake up and I feel sick when I wake up but do not get sick thank god. I have been having cramping and a burning in my stomach and that is supposed to be your uterus growing but it scares me and made me cry yesterday (starting to get emotional) no bleeding so its normal cramps but I want to talk to my doc in the am to make me feel better. I am also tired a lot but when I try and nap I cant! :haha: My body plays tricks on me!

Whats new with everyone???

O and results were good and waiting for my second blood test results tomorrow. My levels were are 9 at 13 dpo. My doc said that is good.:thumbup:

addie good luck on your 2nd batch of blood work... hope that hcp is raising up nice!!

and Ellie... Im hoping my 2nd round of Clomid goes smooth like my first, although I will be doubling my dosage (started at 50, this ones gonna me 100) crossing my fingers for no weird side effects or that it messes with my cycle... As for my Monday testing the saline sonogram.. I hope it does help to clear the tubes, but not sure if it does... it more or less is a procedure where they fill the uteruous with Saline, and insert a camera to look for fybroiods or cysts...I heard that a Hysterosalpingogram HSG is the one they shoot iodine throught your tubes to look for blookage, and think that is the one that helps with clearing your tubes, not so sure my Saline Sonogram I am getting Monday will help with cleaning out anything though...but I sure hope so!!! My Dr does doe the HSG as well, think that may be something I will be getting done next cycle. So we shall see. !!

quinny...good luck with those IUI sessions next week!!

We are now in the TWW after round two of clomid 50mg CD 5-9.

I will either start my new year off with a BFN or a BFP. If AF is coming it will be here by January 1 2011. :af:[-o<

TTC1st, I'll keep everything crossed for you. I didn't realise about the different saline tests. I live in Serbia so there is a slight language barrier on some of the long medical names! I really hope that it all goes well for you today.
Hopewho, fingers crossed that you get an amazing piece of news to start 2011, what better way could it begin?!
Addie, hope your blood test results come back really high for you.
I have been a right grumpy so and so over the last 24 hours. Poor DH. I don't normally get quite so bad during AF, am wondering whether it's due to the very high progesterone levels I had after the Clomid. Anyway, think I'm over it now, which is good news for all concerned!

HopeWho: I think you will start your New Year off with a BFP!!!!

How is everyone doing today.

I have been waking up all night. During the day I am so tired and I try and nap but can't????? I duno if this is a pregnancy symptom or just me????

Hello ladies :) Well I'm on to round 2 of clomid, but I am first taking provera to jump start af... I feel hopeless right now, I am trying to stay positive but it's hard...especially when you hear about everyone and their dog getting pregnant, it's like a bittersweet moment and I hate having feelings of jealousy but I can't help it...I'm not a jealous person!!! I am always happy for all the good things that happen to people!! Ehhhh, sorry people, had to vent a little bit, well I hope everyone has a good day!!

Addie it is so nice to have your updates! Congratulations on your second blood test, an't wait to hear how things progress!!

Good luck TTC! What day are you on? My second round of clomid is going smoothly, so far but I stayed put at 50mg. I am cd 13 and judging from my opk this morning, it looks like I will surge tomorrow! With the lunar eclipse! Call me a hippie, but I love it! :flower: We will be doing one ICI at home, probably tomorrow night and I will go in for an IUI on Wednesday. Here's hoping I am puking on New Years Eve :)

Good luck, Hope!! I hope you get the very best New Years wish this year. How wonderful would THAT be?!

Ezperanza, I totally feel for you. I was pretty down going into this second clomid cycle. It is funny how, as the days get closer to O, you start being hopeful again..

I hope we can join Addie in worrying over symptoms soon! Here's to 2nd round clomid success stories!!

Quiny: GOOD LUCK! I can't wait to hear if you puke on New Years!!!!

My doctor called and my levels trippeled instead of doubled!!!! I am so happy and feel much more relaxed. I can not wait to see the baby on the 30 when i go for our first scan!

@ hopewho - I pray you get your BFP this month!!!! I will keep wishing all of you the best of luck! I got to see my little peanut today and the little heart was beating at 124 BPM it was nice! almost too good to be true still. I will keep you all in my thoughts!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Thanks addie25, Ellie Mary, duinny23 and shannalynn for sending wishful thoughts my way. A BFP would be my ideal way to bring in the New Year...

I am going out of state tomorrow so I will not be on for a while. I hope everyone waiting for their BFP get it this round. Good luck everyone!!!

thumps up to quinny puking on New Years Eve

Hope who - have a great trip

addie hope your feeling good!!

and ellie... Siberia !! wow thats a new one for me.

and hello to all the other girls

as for me the Saline Sonogram went well, Dr said he found nothing strange, not fybroids or cycst, and the ovaries are where they should be, looks like my tubes are clear... so we are on to a postcoltial test next Wednesday, and he will also do a scan to check my folicles and lining... so excited, that will be my first folicle scan...!!

wishing you all a very merry christmas, not sure how much I'll be jumping off and on here the next few days!! enjoy your Christmas everyone.

Hi ladies, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Well, I'm back on clomid! This time 100mg! Since I'm working with the fertility clinic this time, they'll watch my eggs mature and when things look good, I'll get an Ovidrel shot to force O. I pray this is the answer for us.

Hope all that have gotten their BFP have a wonderful healthy 9 months, and to all that are waiting, will get their BFP's soon!

I just got my :bfp:!!!!! shannalynn thank you so much for being so positive for me. It was my second round of clomid and we are pregnant with our first child!!! :happydance:

wow HOPEWHO!!!! Congrats congrats congrats to you!!! what a great thing to be going into 2011 with huh!!!

as for me my post-coltial test went crappy, said my CM is hostile... they are blaming it on the Clomid, said they did see some of hubbys sperm but they were all dead :( how utterly disappointing. Also they did find some nice size follicles, but my lining was also too thin, so they were not very confident that I would fall preg this month. Really quite depressing actually. They are very much recommended us not to delay and to move on to IUI/IVF but hubby has a lot of reservations against that. We are both going to see FS on Monday together to talk about our options. FS wants me to go off the Clomid and move on to injectables instead. says he thinks the reason for the bad CM and thin lining is because of Clomid... which is a well known side effect, said the injectables do not really produce these types of Side Effects, but generally when they move you to injectables it is because you are also doing IUI so we shall see what Monday holds for us after hubby goes in with me to discuss "things" with the doctor.

hey tigerlillies.. with the ovidrel shot, are you doing an IUI or are they just giving you the shot so you know when to time your BDing ?

as for me my post-coltial test went crappy, said my CM is hostile... they are blaming it on the Clomid, said they did see some of hubbys sperm but they were all dead :( how utterly disappointing. Also they did find some nice size follicles, but my lining was also too thin, so they were not very confident that I would fall preg this month. Really quite depressing actually. They are very much recommended us not to delay and to move on to IUI/IVF but hubby has a lot of reservations against that. We are both going to see FS on Monday together to talk about our options. FS wants me to go off the Clomid and move on to injectables instead. says he thinks the reason for the bad CM and thin lining is because of Clomid... which is a well known side effect, said the injectables do not really produce these types of Side Effects, but generally when they move you to injectables it is because you are also doing IUI so we shall see what Monday holds for us after hubby goes in with me to discuss "things" with the doctor.

Sorry clomid didn't work out for you ttc I hope the injectables are the key. Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->