Anyone on Clomid?

looks like i am for out girls ...so going to try to get the bfp for Christmas !!!:)

Sorry to hear about that. Fingers crossed that we are all having a sober Christmas due to Santa being generous with BFPs!

I am so excited! Today is my last pill so in 5 to 10 days I should ovulate I think and hope. I wish my doc was having me come in before day 20 its upsetting me a bit that he isn't checking to see how many are growing and so 4th. I think I will ovulate I hope bc I do ovulate on my own its just irregular so I really hope I do in 5 days not 10!!!! LOL It sux that my clear blue monitor is not working correctly so I will just take regular OPKs! Hope everyone gets BFP for Christmas. What a nice time to get a BFP!

my side effects from clomid were terrible and put me into hospital as i couldnt cope with the pain any longer, glad i only had to take it for one month :)
good luck to everyone xx

Sammy Im so glad you only had to take it for one month 2 bc of side effects and bc u got ur BFP after 1 month. That is my hope and I am sure everyone else's hope to get BFP after 1 month. I have not had many side effects so that makes me a bit nervous that it is not working or something or maybe I just tolerate it well.

my side effects from clomid were terrible and put me into hospital as i couldnt cope with the pain any longer, glad i only had to take it for one month :)
good luck to everyone xx

Oh dear, poor you. But I'm glad that you got your BFP so it was all worth it! :thumbup:

hi im new to all this im nearly 24 and been told that i have unexplained infertility
they have put me on 50mg of clomid for 6months i have now finished my first round of clomid which i had 2 mature folicales but got :bfn: i am now on my scand round of clomid and hopes this will be the month for me.

:wave:
Hope you're all having a good weekend. How are you all doing? Anyone testing soon? I'm a bit nervous about the follicular scan tomorrow. I really hope that some of those 6 follicles have grown. I really, really want to have a BFP by Christmas.
Ellie xxx

Tigerlilies - CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so happy for you.. How many rounds of clomid did you use?
Hopewho - Looks like we are very close to the same day... Do you have any symptoms? I am 6dpo today and feel nothing not a spiked temp or a sore breast :( I will have HCG and Progesterone level done on tuesday which is 8dpo I hope it turns out ok but only time will tell I sure don't feel pregnant... I will keep you in my prayers this week :) Good luck to everyone still trying!

I tested friday afternoon and saturday morning, both :bfp:
Yay for Clomid I say!

Hope the rest of you get your positives soon!!!

ttcdee: CONGRATS!!! How many cycles did you take of Clomid and what was it 50mg or higher? You must be so excited!!!

Hi i was on clomid but lost track of ovulation dates, i was all over the place. Im now just over 10 weeks pregnant, good luck and fingers crossed, i know how you feel. x:flower:

ok girls here I am CD9 just starting peeing on my sticks this am for CBFM and already got a high... I usually O on CD 14-16, so know that high on the CBFM has to be because of the Clomid... whatcha girls think?

Tigerlilies - CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so happy for you.. How many rounds of clomid did you use?
Hopewho - Looks like we are very close to the same day... Do you have any symptoms? I am 6dpo today and feel nothing not a spiked temp or a sore breast :( I will have HCG and Progesterone level done on tuesday which is 8dpo I hope it turns out ok but only time will tell I sure don't feel pregnant... I will keep you in my prayers this week :) Good luck to everyone still trying!

Hi shannalynn... We are really close.
Nothing feels out of the norm for me;
1 to 2DOP I felt nothing at all.
3DPO I had back and hip pain but we were BDing so much I wouldn't doubt that is why. :blush:
4DPO I got a headache, felt really tired most of the day and had a tightness in my lower abdomen.
5DPO Lower abdomen pain and felt pretty tired.
6DPO Increased CM.
And today I still have increased CM, the lower abdomen pain has now concentrated near my right ovary and my tatas/nips are becoming tender.

Unfortunately for me this could all be the symptoms that AF is coming. I hope not but I just don't feel anything that I haven't felt before... You don't feel anything at all? My best friend told me the month she found out she was pregnant was the first month she felt normal so hopefully you will get you BFP. Thank you for the prayers this week, I will keep you in mine as well. Good luck with your HCG and Progesterone levels, I hope we all get our BFP

Hopewho... I sure hope your friends luck rubs off on all of us lol... sounds like you have some promising symptoms :) Last cycle I had so many symptoms nut no luck :( Everyone is so different All we can do is keep our fingers crossed.. I'm hoping on tuesday at 8DPO it will not be too early to tell. But I will keep you posted.. Do you wait until day 14 to test?

Hopewho... I sure hope your friends luck rubs off on all of us lol... sounds like you have some promising symptoms :) Last cycle I had so many symptoms nut no luck :( Everyone is so different All we can do is keep our fingers crossed.. I'm hoping on tuesday at 8DPO it will not be too early to tell. But I will keep you posted.. Do you wait until day 14 to test?

I will wait until 15dpo but good luck at 8dpo I know you want this as bad as the rest of us and I would love to read that yoi got you BFP.

:wohoo::wohoo: ttcdee! That's such wonderful news! You must be over the moon. Was it your first cycle?

For all those symptom spotting, with DS I didn't even bother testing until cd35 because I felt completely normal and really didn't think I was pregnant. I only tested because I was getting so bored of the knicker-watch! :blush: I couldn't believe it when I got the positive. So don't write your chances off just because you don't have any symptoms.

I have my second follicular scan this evening. I'm cd13 today. I normally ov around cd16. This is my first cycle on Clomid so maybe it'll be different. I certainly hope that the end of my cycle is different on Clomid, a BFP as BFNs are sooooooo last year! :haha:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi i was on clomid but lost track of ovulation dates, i was all over the place. Im now just over 10 weeks pregnant, good luck and fingers crossed, i know how you feel. x:flower:

Congratulations, Lindsay! You must be close to your scan date soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->