• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

@JM: We dtd one more time last night and I'm too sore to do any more! That's it for this cycle! :haha: Today is my 32nd birthday....guess what I'll be wishing for when I blow out my candles????? :baby:

@JM: We dtd one more time last night and I'm too sore to do any more! That's it for this cycle! :haha: Today is my 32nd birthday....guess what I'll be wishing for when I blow out my candles????? :baby:

Happy Birthday Mercedes! :cake:

Just lurking... Hope you're doing well and SUPER loads of baby dust for you! :hugs:

Happy birthday mercedes!

Today is mine and my husband's fourth wedding anniversary. :) :cloud9:

Happy birthday, Mercedes!

Rachel: Congrats on your BFPOPK! Glad it finally came for you.

Well, I'm still waiting to see a positive OPK. Took one this morning and no sign of a line forming yet at all.... Kinda starting to wonder if my stress level the last fews days has caused O to come late this month, or if it's the B6. Worried that I don't even have a light line forming. And I don't know whether to just keep BDing everyday just in case (because you never know if this is the day before O and it's an important day...), or take a break and let the :spermy: regroup? What would you all do if you were me?

Thanks ladies.

:cake: Happy birthday Mercedes!!! x x

Good luck with the BDing all the ladies who are ovulating, FX'd for you all!!! :hugs:

Well, AF hit today!! Been having a little brown tinged CM since Sunday so
knew it was coming!! Its hit me really hard, its 6am and ive been up since 4.45am!! Just couldnt sleep. One of our friends has just had a miscarriage and its brought everything back. OH is really down and he was so positive about this cycle!! Im actually sat here sobbing in my tired, pmt-ing state!!! Got a full day ahead of me teaching my class of 4 year olds and i dont know how im gonna cope. Feel so down!!! Im all set for next cycle but im getting nearer and nearer to my due date now and its getting harder!! I need to get some control back but the only thing thats kept me going since MC has been the thought of being pregnant again and its just not happening!!!

Sorry for the rant ladies, i just cant put anymore on my OH when hes down himself!! x x

happy birthday for yesterday mercedes..:cake:
HJO i didnt have a single positive in the 10 tests that i did over my fertile days & it was darkest yesterday so dont now if it was a dodgy batch or i just didnt know what i was looking for. my lowest temp was monday & my ov pains were the most last night so im assuming i ov'd already. had a bit of a panic because OH fell asleep monday so we didnt dtd & i reckon that was ov day - guess im in the 2 ww now AAARGH!!!!!!:shrug:
hows everyone else bearing up?? xx

Happy Belated Mercedes!!! Hope it was awesome!!!

Hjo if i was you i would bd every other day until you get a line on an opk then do it everyday. Did you buy some different ones????? I wouldn't wworry, your cycle might just be a little off this month. When i got pregnant in March i didnt get a positive until CD21 ... so it can still happen. I know you probably feel anxious though... :hugs:

I managed to dtd last night even though i was sooooo tired. LOL My opk is still dark today but DEF NOT POSITIVE! WHEW! I think i am taking a break from the bding. My temps are up so hopefully my ticker is right.

Okay, ladies, CD15 today.

I got a positive OPK!!!!!!!!!!! on the ones from earlypregancytests.com

I still have negatives (the line is not quite as dark as the test line) on the Answer brand OPKs and the First Response OPK.

Very confused, but could just be a difference in sensitivity??? I'll test again in a while.

TMI: I am dripping wet today. VERY watery CM.

Funny, this is a bit late to ovulate for me, but for some reason my ticker in my siggy was right on all along.

So if I have a positive this morning, safe to say I'll ovulate over night or tomorrow some time????

Here's the pics from the tests this morning:

https://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/felicityinrain/get-attachment-3aspx.jpg

HJO - Hooray! I know how exciting it can be to get that positive OPK when you've been waiting for it! :flower: For sure get to BDing tonight!

JM - I'm with you...taking a break from BDing.... I told my husband this morning, "the baby making window is now closed". Hee heee.

So now...onto the 2ww, (urgggg) :coffee:
At least I'll be in the Caribbean for 10 of those days!!!! :happydance:

Hope everyone else is doing great - I have a good feeling about this month for all of us!

HJO- That is POSITIVE!!!!!!!! Weird the other ones aren't picking it up... I think you are supposed to do the fertility test on cd3??? Did you dip the fertility test then the opk?? I dont know Im confused... LOL Either way Get to bding girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachellie when and where are y'all going???

HJO- That is POSITIVE!!!!!!!! Weird the other ones aren't picking it up... I think you are supposed to do the fertility test on cd3??? Did you dip the fertility test then the opk?? I dont know Im confused... LOL Either way Get to bding girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachellie when and where are y'all going???

We leave tomorrow for St. John in the US Virgin Islands, but I am bringing my laptop and will for sure be checking in on BnB and all you girls! :hugs:

Rachellie19: I am so jealous right now...your having your tww in the caribbean!!! wow thats going to be amazing...and i'm sure you will really be able to relax during your tww!
JM: it feels good to take a break from b'ding doesn't it...I haven't b'ding since saturday which i know isnt good i i haven't ovulated yet but i couldn't bring myself to, im not feeling in the mood at all and i'm tired!!! good luck in your tww!
Im so lost in my cycle as i wasn't using opks this month, theoretically i am supposed to ovulate tomorrow (day 26 of a 40 day cycle that i've had since my mc in march), but i had one day of ewcm last tuesday and have been having twinges on both side ever since. I actually believe i ovulated then. Yesterday i noticed that my breasts hurt, but towards my armpit. Until today i have been very dry down below...(sorry tmi) but all of a sudden i have (sorry tmi) loads of lotion-like cm...i also had a urine infection last week...i dont know if i have ovulated or not but im really hoping for my bfp this month! Good luck ladies

HJO, Congratz!

Rachellie, I'm jealous! Have a blast!

Shondra, I am in Arkansas as well! How are you holding up in this crazy weather?

JM, have fun with your 2 DPO gas/flatulence (On your ticker LOL)

Tonight I am going to dye my hair & drink a Pepsi because tomorrow I am officially TTC again! Praying I don't stress myself out. With all these tornadoes, workers building an addition to my house (so I can have a nursery!) and my job... ugh FXed!

I am waiting to O right now...not sure when (I am just hoping I do!). I'll be testing in June at some point. When I have a better idea of the date, I can be added the list!

Good luck everyone!

JM: :saywhat: The fertility test is not an OPK test?! LOL. I'm so blonde. I got the fertility test for free in a box of pregnancy tests, and so I just assumed it was an OPK... What's the difference? :dohh:

Rachel: So jealous that you are going on an awesome vacation, especially during your 2WW! Have a wonderful time!!!

patiently is everything ok? Did we offend you some how? If we did, i'm sorry. I will delete your testing date

Lwood- not so gassy but if it meant i would get a :bfp: then i would deal with all the gas in the world! LOL

shondra- HI! GL! I updated the list.
pugluvah- love your name... so cute! Let me know when you test and i can add you!

hjo- i think it says if you are going low on eggs or something like that...lol... fsh or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->