• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

LOL. I promise myself every 2WW that I won't symptom spot, but it's toooooooo hard. I just have to.

hiya ladies...hope everybody is ok...well according to FF temp chart i OV'd on monday & we didnt BD so im fretting a wee bit :huh:,i only had slightly darker OPK's nothing i would have thought as positive:shrug: to be honest im stressin myself out this month,I even had a row with OH last night :cry: xx

Oh, Moonbeam, the sperm live in your fallopian tubes waiting for the egg, so even if you missed O day, you still did it before so there is still a great chance you can conceive. Don't be so hard on yourself, I know that this whole thing can get so stressful. I'm so sorry you fought with your DH... I hope today (or tomorrow I should say because of you being in the UK!) is a better day. :hugs:

thank you:flower:
i was never broody before MC now it seems like im obsessed!!! i think i just need to get back into the real world...i took some time out after losing my dad then losing the baby...i have FAR TOO MUCH time on my hands now,thought i was dealing with things but i guess im not really...im just glad of this forum..i can vent & stress without recrimination...sorry..rant over :growlmad: xx

moon - Twice when we have got pregnant we only bd'd 2 days before my +opk...you are certainly not out!

Good luck!

moon - Twice when we have got pregnant we only bd'd 2 days before my +opk...you are certainly not out!

Good luck!

awwww thank you...i know,we did DTD most nights before ov but i think im just having a wobble after a row last night....rrrraaaaah!!! why does the 2WW have to literally be 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!! XX

no i will be july now... i wont test before CD40 due to very irregular periods.... :( xxxx

Last night i was tired and we decided not to dtd. I thought i had already ovulated. Well FF never gave me any crosshairs and i just sat here and played around with it and it says i ovulate today!!!!!!!!!!!!! We didnt dtd on the most important day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to cry. I know i still have a chance but it's the most important day...................

Okay, JM, the month I got pregnant, we didn't have sex the day before O, and I still got pregnant!!!!!!!!! Have sex today!!!!!!!

But didn't you get your positive OPK a while ago?!?!?!

yes!!! I got them on cd18 and cd 19 but i am pretty sure on cd19 it was coming down.... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I sure hope so but we will continue to dtd just incase it is right. As weird as this sounds we kinda missed it last night.... :rofl:

ok i checked my cervix ( i think) to check if i had ewcm. I havent been checking it because we have been dtd so much i couldnt tell the difference. Since we didnt dtd yesterday i checked and i have lotiony cm. This is only after o right?

ahhhhhhh!!!! I woke up this morning with a UTI :( I am supposed to ovulate this weekend..

although it will be uncomfortable do you ladies think it is safe for me to still DTD???

Oh and yes Juliana's I'm pretty sure the lotiony cm is after OV

skeet i'm not sure. These things scare me. Maybe you can start a round of antibiotics and it wont hurt to still try???? Maybe call your doc

We DTD last night and I feel like total poop today. I have heartburn and gas... (TMI right?) Hubby quit smoking... maybe I am allergic to healthy swimmers :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->