• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

thanks hun :hugs: im going to my mothers for the weekend.. i wonder if she will be able to tell like some mothers can hehe.. this wait is killing me :(
:rofl:

Your more than welcome to post here!

However, I know the agonizing wait you are going through, my only advice is to wait...wait till the 31st, if you are...it would show up then. I know it is a horrid suggestion and not what you want to hear. I am not very good at this apologies. Sme of the other ladies might be better.... GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for replying to my message hun, yea, i think il just wait til the 31st... that is if i can wait that long !!! Hate this waiting !!! :flower:

thanks hun :hugs: im going to my mothers for the weekend.. i wonder if she will be able to tell like some mothers can hehe.. this wait is killing me :(
:rofl:

hahaha yes some mothers can! i swear my mum knew before i told her! considering when i went to tell her we had a whole conversation about it with out even mentioning the word pregnant hahaha
i hope you have fun at your mums!
we are going to my father in laws 50th tomorrow night! should be fun :happydance:

have fun :hugs:

af still not here... cramps are getting abit painful and uncomfortable but nothing too bad... it feels odd.. not like af.. oh well :shrug: who knows.. i feel so upset my DF is so sure im not.. its like he doesnt want be part of this wait with me and its better for him to bury his head and say im not... makes me feel so alone during this wait :cry: god im prob being silly but i just wish he wouldnt be so like that :(

i hope everyone had a great weekend :D

have fun :hugs:

af still not here... cramps are getting abit painful and uncomfortable but nothing too bad... it feels odd.. not like af.. oh well :shrug: who knows.. i feel so upset my DF is so sure im not.. its like he doesnt want be part of this wait with me and its better for him to bury his head and say im not... makes me feel so alone during this wait :cry: god im prob being silly but i just wish he wouldnt be so like that :(

i hope everyone had a great weekend :D

While your AF hasn't shown up there is still hope honey. I'm sure your OH just doesn't want to get his hopes up but he hopes as much as you really.

You are not alone we are all on bnb for a reason.

My OH has to travel away for business all the time but I was very surprised when he asked me what my oving dates are for next month just in case we haven't been successful this month.

I've still got everything crossed for you.

:hugs:

Babyhopes

Keep your PMA UP UP UP!!! Thats an order.

thanks hun... im driving my self crazy.. i wanna know!!!!!!!!! :hissy:

ladies im sorry i posting this here but i dunno where else to put it... i just feel so upset with DF :cry: hes not bothered talking to me all day.. and its not really that bothers me tbh cuz i know hes busy with college work etc but its the whole your not preg thiing... i find my self unable to tell him any of my symptoms or worries cuz hes so stubborn..
i know i will know for sure by 2mor but :cry: i wish he would be abit more positive and supportive.. im sure he will be when i do get preg.. but if i am now i know hes gonna regret saying i wasnt...

anyway sorry ladies.. silly vent over...

good news is im gonna test 2mor :happydance: i will be coming on here to update u as soon as i know :D

Listen, just you prove him wrong tomorrow with that :bfp: I know your gonna get..... and I will be hot on your heels coz I'm getting mine this cycle!!!!!!!! lol

Chin up huni, he'll come round, he's a man.... he can't help it!!!!!! xx

Hey everybody - I am new to this website. This is my very first 2WW!!! I am approximately 6-7dpo and I have had similar dull lower abdominal aches to AF pain since 4dpo which obviously is way too early for AF. Has anyone else had this?? I have had no sharp pains only this consistent dull ache with a few twinges on right side on couple of days.

Thanks

:)

welcome mando :D lots of baby dust well i have them kind of cramps now and have had them since 7 dpo... no af for me yet so sounds good for us both..

as for me i feel better i called DF and was just upset about the whole situation about testing etc.. he didnt realise i thought so much i was preg.. tut men anyway he said hes sorry and hes gonna get me a test 2mor :D and gonna be there when i test yayyy

Thanks Babyhopes.....

It seems like such a long time to wait LOL I have a test here but obviously 7dpo is way too early just gotta hang in there. I haven't had any sharp pains that may resemble implantation pains but apparently not all women experience it. LOL very new at this :blush: To me it just feels like AF hehe.

Fingers crossed for us both :)

Well back to work now..... hopefully the work load will be busy keep me distracted.

well it kinda felt like AF for me too and it feels like AF now.. i keep thinking its gonna show up and it doesnt... no i had no implantation symptoms really.. except that 7-9 dpo i had a really bad headache... like a pulsing one...

im new to this too.. this is my first cycle :D

welcome mando :D lots of baby dust well i have them kind of cramps now and have had them since 7 dpo... no af for me yet so sounds good for us both..

as for me i feel better i called DF and was just upset about the whole situation about testing etc.. he didnt realise i thought so much i was preg.. tut men anyway he said hes sorry and hes gonna get me a test 2mor :D and gonna be there when i test yayyy

Woohoo!! :happydance::happydance: I can't wait to see your post tomorrow with your :bfp:
I've felt ill all weekend and really painful bbs but I'm still anticipating AF will arrive tomorrow as expected :growlmad:.
All the best for tomorrow morning.
x

good luck beanhopes are u testing 2mor hun.. :dust: for you :D got my Fx for u :)

Hi there, im new to this forum,im on the 2ww,although im not sure if iv ovulated or not,im on day 20 of a 31 day cycle,iv been using ovulation tests & yesterday morning it looked like there was a slight positive line,then last night i done 1 again & it was negitive,iv done 2 today & they were negitive,although iv been having cramps&sore boobs.sorry to go on a bit!but id love to hear any opinions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->