Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

Girls.... I got a bfp this morning..... in total shock and STILL checking the stick this afternoon!! :shock:
Anyway needless to say i am stoked and gave my DH the bday pres of a lifetime this morning.....:winkwink:
Thanks to all you awesome women for being so wonderful to SS with!! Sending lots of babydust out to you all.....:hugs:xxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs: YAY!!!! congratualtions hunny this is fantastic!!
all the best for the next 9 months! gosh i wanna come over to first tri lol
MRSLQ im sorry the witch showed :hugs:

Thank you darl!!! I look forward to seein ya there babe! xxxxx:hugs:

That's what I'm thinking too TrishyC?!!! It asked me for the first day of LMP which was 8th Oct on a Cycle of 31 days and thats what it came up with... We've been sticking to the mid 20's (plus everyday of the months almost too) just to try and get lucky! Af due by my calcs on 6th-8th of this month and they are sayin check 13th-15th at which point, I will have completely MISSED a period rather that just be late! I think this is what they might mean.... If I made any sense there I will have surprised myself!!! x

That's weird then hun! But since you are DTD pretty much "all the time" then who cares about the figures!:rofl: Just enjoy yourselves!!:thumbup:

PS - I just went to a bbc site having googled "bbc pregnancy & parenting" and it is WAY OFF - if its the one you used I wld steer clear of it.... it told me to start dtd at cd23!! WTH????

Well to my knowledge AF is due sometime this weekend... I'm stickin to my original data! But have a little secret... I don't quite feel myself!!!! Congratulations on your BFP so happy for you, Hope to see you over the other side next week :) x

Well to my knowledge AF is due sometime this weekend... I'm stickin to my original data! But have a little secret... I don't quite feel myself!!!! Congratulations on your BFP so happy for you, Hope to see you over the other side next week :) x

Too right! Stick to your own stuff hunni!..... oh and I like the secret - yay!!

Thanks a lot hun and i look forward to seeing you there.....:hugs:

only a few days left till i O...getting excited now =D

Hi I am new can I join too? I am day 11 of 26 today and just got positive LH surge this afternoon. Thought I had cramping yesterday and my temp is already going up slightly though, although no sign of EWCM. TTC #1 for 11 months now.

Welcome Titi!

Don't worry about ewcm, I get it sometimes but not always... doesn't mean much for some women....:thumbup: Good luck to you!:flower:

trish.....

I go off for a few days and come back and your up the duff......amazing. I am really happy for you!!!
Thanks for kind words for me!!

I will probably not be on as much this month, its so hard, but I know it will happen and this month we have our second fertility appointment, where hopefully we will get some idea of what help they can offer us. BFP....Here we come.

Cheers MrsLQ!

Sorry you finding it tough babe.... I'm gonna keep up the baby vibes for you sweetie!! Take care of yourself - lots of pampering....:hugs:

omg its fridayyyyyyyyyy :wohoo: im getting my bloods done today ladies.... im so nervous but im so happy i dont have to wait anymore.. i just wanna know.... also im going to a better doctor to last time and if im not preg im gonna demand they test me for pcos :haha:
ill keep ya updated.. i hope they dont make me wait till monday for the results..

omg its fridayyyyyyyyyy :wohoo: im getting my bloods done today ladies.... im so nervous but im so happy i dont have to wait anymore.. i just wanna know.... also im going to a better doctor to last time and if im not preg im gonna demand they test me for pcos :haha:
ill keep ya updated.. i hope they dont make me wait till monday for the results..

good luck hun! i hope they come out good! :happydance::hugs:

trish.....

I go off for a few days and come back and your up the duff......amazing. I am really happy for you!!!
Thanks for kind words for me!!

I will probably not be on as much this month, its so hard, but I know it will happen and this month we have our second fertility appointment, where hopefully we will get some idea of what help they can offer us. BFP....Here we come.

:hugs: big hugs for you hun! i know it gets soo stressful some times! sending you lots of baby vibes!!! and i agree lots of pampering is needed!!:flower:

HELLOOO!!! anyone out there????
how is everyone???
xxx

im not too bad....feeling pretty low though
HEY!! is that a pregnancy ticker??? how did the docs go?????
xx

yeps!!! i got my bfp on saturday :D ..

im sorry your feeling down hun.. :( :hugs: we need to get this thread going again lol

where is everyone gone to?

most of the girls have got their BFPs like you haha....not me... =(
only like 2DPO here...sucks!!
CONGRATS!!! you deserve it hun xx

Hello lovely ladies
How is everyone doing??
I've used opk's for the first time this month and was over the moon when I got a positive test on Sunday & Monday. Been busy :sex: and hoping and praying that we've caught the eggy. I think I ovulated yesterday, but today I've got strange stitch type sensations low down on my left side. Don't know what that is?? Hoping the TWW brings me some positive symptoms.
Sending you all :dust: and hoping we get some more :bfp:

xx

Hello lovely ladies
How is everyone doing??
I've used opk's for the first time this month and was over the moon when I got a positive test on Sunday & Monday. Been busy :sex: and hoping and praying that we've caught the eggy. I think I ovulated yesterday, but today I've got strange stitch type sensations low down on my left side. Don't know what that is?? Hoping the TWW brings me some positive symptoms.

xx

hey sweety!!!
that little sensation could be the eggy!!!:happydance: hope you have fun BDing!!!
im 4 DPO now and i really hope we got the egg this month! 15 months is just toooooo long to be trying hahaha
:hugs:

Hey girls!! I'm still around too!! Haven't been on much last couple days, just popping in here and there, but always sending baby vibes your way - those of you waiting on BFP's!!:flower:

Hello lovely ladies
How is everyone doing??

xx

Hey hun! I wld say that's post-ov symptoms. I get those twingy type things after ov sometimes. FX'd for you catchin the eggy!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->