Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

Hi girls can i join you?

Im due to ovulate 2moro well i normally do on cd 10... friday the 13th tho dunno if thats a good or bad thing?? lol....

Ive only got the one tube and have a feeling im gonna ovulate from my bad side this month so not that hopeful!... im charting this month for the first time!

Good luck to you all!!

yeps!!! i got my bfp on saturday :D ..

im sorry your feeling down hun.. :( :hugs: we need to get this thread going again lol

where is everyone gone to?

Hi honey
Congratulations!!! That's brilliant news.
wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. x

Hello lovely ladies
How is everyone doing??
I've used opk's for the first time this month and was over the moon when I got a positive test on Sunday & Monday. Been busy :sex: and hoping and praying that we've caught the eggy. I think I ovulated yesterday, but today I've got strange stitch type sensations low down on my left side. Don't know what that is?? Hoping the TWW brings me some positive symptoms.
Sending you all :dust: and hoping we get some more :bfp:

xx

hey sweety!!!
that little sensation could be the eggy!!!:happydance: hope you have fun BDing!!!
im 4 DPO now and i really hope we got the egg this month! 15 months is just toooooo long to be trying hahaha
:hugs:

Ooh I really hope so. I don't think I've ever wanted anything more in my life.
PMA for all of us.
xx

Hi girls can i join you?

Im due to ovulate 2moro well i normally do on cd 10... friday the 13th tho dunno if thats a good or bad thing?? lol....

Ive only got the one tube and have a feeling im gonna ovulate from my bad side this month so not that hopeful!... im charting this month for the first time!

Good luck to you all!!

Hi Shell's Angels and welcome
We are all quite crazy on here but with big hearts and all out for the same thing a :bfp:
Good luck and here's to a speedy tww.
:dust:

Hello lovely ladies
How is everyone doing??
I've used opk's for the first time this month and was over the moon when I got a positive test on Sunday & Monday. Been busy :sex: and hoping and praying that we've caught the eggy. I think I ovulated yesterday, but today I've got strange stitch type sensations low down on my left side. Don't know what that is?? Hoping the TWW brings me some positive symptoms.
Sending you all :dust: and hoping we get some more :bfp:

xx

hey sweety!!!
that little sensation could be the eggy!!!:happydance: hope you have fun BDing!!!
im 4 DPO now and i really hope we got the egg this month! 15 months is just toooooo long to be trying hahaha

Ooh I really hope so. I don't think I've ever wanted anything more in my life.
PMA for all of us.
xx

haha its funny how every little twinge we want it to be something good :thumbup: i hope we get it this month! i want to be out of the TTC section hahah:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi girls can i join you?

Good luck to you all!!

hey sweety of course you can join us! hope your stay is short and sweet and dont forget to take us with you to the first tri lol
good luck!!

thanks ladies, got a possitive opk today as expected! so just got down to some buisness lol my husbands day off too so yay! lol... will cover 2moro night and the night after to be safe but i really have a horrible feeling im ovulating from my bad side which is so gutting :-(

Oh well shall carry on and keep going with a PMA :)

thanks babyhopes can i pinch a little bit of that please??.... not feeling possitive this month dunno what my chart is doing or ovulation for that matter feel abit different this month with ovulation which is odd for me so think its defo on my bad side :-(

xxxx

awwwww ladies.... no no you need pma!!! you ladies will catch that eggy!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

thanx hun! i hope so.....looks like we are not trying after this month....

thanks babyhopes can i pinch a little bit of that please??.... not feeling possitive this month dunno what my chart is doing or ovulation for that matter feel abit different this month with ovulation which is odd for me so think its defo on my bad side :-(

xxxx

Oh that sux hun.... but you know you can actually ovulate from both sides in any one cycle.... maybe the "good" side just doesn't hurt or cramp.....???? Sending you some positive ov vibes!:hugs:

thanx hun! i think i need it tonight!.....not a good night for me, everything is just sooo confusing and frustrating at the moment :cry:

Oh darl.... I sure hope you feel better soon.... sending you hugs....:hugs:

xxxx

Oh that sux hun.... but you know you can actually ovulate from both sides in any one cycle.... maybe the "good" side just doesn't hurt or cramp.....???? Sending you some positive ov vibes!:hugs:

thanx hun! i think i need it tonight!.....not a good night for me, everything is just sooo confusing and frustrating at the moment :cry:

:hugs: thank you hun!
today at work i felt weird, i had that yucky taste in my mouth for most of the day!...dunno what that means and im now sitting at home in front of the fan cause im sooo hot! and its not hot outside lol
gosh i hope we got it!!!!
how are you hun?? hows bub going? :flower:

:hugs: thank you hun!
today at work i felt weird, i had that yucky taste in my mouth for most of the day!...dunno what that means and im now sitting at home in front of the fan cause im sooo hot! and its not hot outside lol
gosh i hope we got it!!!!
how are you hun?? hows bub going? :flower:

Ooooh! Yucky taste is good! And the hot flashes!! Gee I sure hope so hunni....:winkwink::hugs: Bubs is good I think(?!) will probably have a scan in a couple wks - I want there to be something to see.... so want to be at least 8wks.... will keep ya posted!:flower:

yucky taste?? like metalic or anything?? that is a BIG pregnancy symptom.. though i never had it im only getting the taste now...
and hot flushes thats good too :thumbup: i hope this is for you hun :hugs:

thanks babyhopes can i pinch a little bit of that please??.... not feeling possitive this month dunno what my chart is doing or ovulation for that matter feel abit different this month with ovulation which is odd for me so think its defo on my bad side

xxxx

:dust: :dust: im sure you will catch that eggy :flower:

hi ladies...

Well dunno if any of ya read me post 'embarrassing problem' dh didnt manage to erm 'perform' on ov day :-( but we did get some bd'ing in this morn so still in with a small chance i hope! so officially in the 2ww now... temp has risen today too so here we go... 2 long weeks lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->