Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

Yes a few months ago I was so over joyed to tell my friend I had thrown up... lol... bizarre how we talk and think...

Yes a few months ago I was so over joyed to tell my friend I had thrown up... lol... bizarre how we talk and think...

LOL yep! everything from burning BBs, constant toilet trip and throwing up.....we want them all hahaha

i feel so sick today :wacko: but i think its more the flu than anythin.. wud gettin the flu at the same time of ov stop me from gettin preg?? :wacko:

it might delay ov, but don't think it would prevent pregnancy

i feel so sick today :wacko: but i think its more the flu than anythin.. wud gettin the flu at the same time of ov stop me from gettin preg?? :wacko:

Do actually have the flu? because the flu can cause complications to preg, but the flu means bed-ridden with aches/pains, vomiting, fever, chills etc. If you have a "cold" then you'll be fine....:hugs: In fact I think it is due, once again(!), to surging hormones that can bring on cold/flu symptons... or so I have heard!

Hello Ladies

Just had a read through...good Luck to all who think they have PG symptoms.

Trishy - I am with you thinking the 1st week is Ov symptoms and 2 week can be Pregnancy ss. I think it helps with keeping the sanity, not that I have much left!!!

I have a full on cold now, so bunged up, snotty, sore throat, heachacey...I guess this is good, because I am concentrating on this. I have 4 parties this weekend..am going to abstain from alcohol...normaly allow myself 1 or 2 glasses.

Kate - I got rather drunk on my suspected Ov day too. Lets hope it helped.

I shall be testing on the 10th anyone testing before that?? Thought maybe we could make a list...so we could see where everyone is at...like they do on the October testing thread, thought we could do our own on here, dont have to, just thought it would keep us all up to speed.

Gosh I can talk....I will start by adding mine and I will update it with other ppls details if you like!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: 2WW TEST DATES & RESULTS :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oct 9th
MummyMagic

Oct 10th
MrsLQ
Maratobe

Oct 11th
Lownthwaite

Oct 12th
Kates1122

Oct 14th
TrishyC

Oct 17th
Vkj73

Oct 18th
Babyhopes10

Hi Ladies

Can I join in too please? I am new to all this! This is my first cycle since coming off the pill and I have been taking my temp each day. I _think_ I ovulated 3 days ago (cd20) so I _think_ AF should be due about Oct 13th so i think I am in my first 2ww! I have no idea how long my Lutel phase is (is that right??). I didn't have a clue how long my cycle is before, always been a bit irregular then been on mini pill so few or no AF for years. Like I said - a total beginner!

No idea about when to test or how long to wait for AF. I am going to be guided by all you experts on here!!

I hope all you poorly folk get better soon!
:hugs:

Sharon of course you can join.....

I am afraid I am not too good with all the technicalities of ttc.....that came out wrong....I am very good where bd'ing with DH is concerned. hahaha

I first started tracking my cycle on mymonthlycycles.com I found that useful...maybe you will too....Some of the other girls on here I am sure will be able to help you out more than I have.

Hi ladies,

I would also like to join in if thats ok, I am ov at moment so got jiggy yesterday morning and will jump the hubby when I get home!!
I hate the 2ww..........!!

xx

Hi Ladies, could I also join please? I'm currently 6 DPO and already symptom spotting! :blush: I'm very bloated and gassy (sorry if TMI), I'm also tired (thinking about having a nap this afternoon) and my BBs feel tender and bigger than normal already and I've been feeling sick on and off for a couple of days now. :happydance:

Not sure if implantation happened at 4 DPO because I had a temp dip on FF or if that's a bit too early. Just keeping my fingers crossed that this is the month , hoping for lots of Junebugs! :dust: xx

ill be testing on the 10th...head ache is still here, had it all day

well i was sick this morning :( so i dunno if it is the flu or just bad cold.. either ways its not fun.. im going away next friday i hope its gine by then... and i have sore head.
im just hoping it wont get worse and cause me to be out this month :cry:

You can put me down for testing on the 14th. Thanks!:thumbup:

Maratobe and TrishyC have added you both

Once I know who will be first to test...or (booooooooooooooooooo) gets hit by the witch first....I will add it in further at the end of the thread.
Its on page 11 if anyone does want to find it!!!

I am updating tests dates.....so ladies who haven't let me know when you will be testing / when aunt flo is due.

I am feeling really crappy at the moment with this cold, but hopefully it won't last too long!!! Can't wait till 2mrw as I will be down to the 1ww...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Ok.... am I the only one who's been a snappy b!#@h all day?! :growlmad:Please tell me no....!!!!:wacko: I have bitten my DD's head off for no good reason and I just can't even see it coming!! Does that sound stupid? Gee, I hope Megg's doc ain't reading or she'll have me committed quick smart!!:haha: not funny tho, I don't like mood swings and I especially don't wanna take things out on my precious little darling.....:nope: This has to pass surely....!

its prob from the sore head too hun it can make u sensitive after having it so long.. dont worry hun she will be ok :hugs:

Nope your not the only one

I really shouted at Oliver because he was climbing on me...and his knees were digging into my ribs and (.)(.) and was making them really sore.

I felt so awful I stared crying, think it down to feeling ill, more than anything else...but still makes me feel crap!

awwwww i hope u feel better soon mrs :hugs:

i just saw ur from birmingham i have family there :D and i was born near there i love it there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->