anyone ovulate around the 4th or 5th august?

helsurf

Reaction score
Anyone want to join me in a two week wait? :) xxx

Yes! I ovulated on 4th after a very long wait so I don't have high hopes. I've been reading about bad egg quality and of linings etc but who knows. When are you testing?

I think I ovulated on 4th too which means af is due around 18th Aug, going to try and wait until af late, when are you testing? :) xxx

I am on the 7th but really trying to conceive for the first time so my dr told me to try the 4th and today and the 7th and the 8th for good measure so. I am prying I get prego any sujestions are welcome

Hi all

I ovulated 3rd Aug.

How are you all? I hate the tww! Can't help but symptom spot! Had cramping for about two hours this afternoon and sore bb, not overthinking it as always feel down when AF comes but I swear I feel differently this month! Lol

I'll probly test 10dpo on wed? The when AF is due.

Best of luck!! :) hope at least one of you has BFP news in the next week or so! X

well I o'd on cd5/6 got ewcm and a positive opk on cd4 and now today my cm is creamy

Hi ladies I ovulated on the 5th. I also hate the tww. Every freaking thing is a symptom. But I've found it kind of helpful to look for other causes of my symptoms besides pregnancy. May help the ladies who love dr.google like I do lol.

I'm pretty sure I ovulated today so I'm only a couple of days behind :)

Any symptoms yet ladies? :) the only ones I've had are a slight stabbing pain in my right side last night and couldn't sleep well last night. And when I did had really vivid dreams! But I had Chinese for dinner last night and then when straight to bed so might explain that lol, hope you're all ok :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->