Anyone ovulating 31st oct/1st nov?

Hmmpff yeah i am currently debating to test again or not.. 10dpo may have been a bit to early, or am i kidding myself here?! haha

oh ivory its just a big burden! i dnt exactly know what im feeling and im trying not to symtom spot anymore cos i dnt want to be too disappointed if af arrives! i dnt think ill be doing any tests till maybe next weekend, remeber i told u i had a m/c on 19th last month ? so im a bit confused about when i ovulated thoug im sure i bd'd then but oh dear i dnt know dear, this 2ww is killing
what about u how long is ur cycle anyway are u late yet? maybe u tested too early?

i am having some backpain n my bbs r kinda throbbing
but dully!

I was a bit muddled up about when i ovulated, i thought it was fri 31st oct but looking back at my diary entries it was prob the mon/tues (3rd/4th nov). So if thats the case then i'm not due AF til wed/thurs but i have these early, sensitive HPTs and they are all :bfn: so i think i'm definately out for this cycle. Have totally turned off the 'i could be pregnant, what's that twinge i can feel?!' switch in my head so i'm pretty much decided i'm not pregnant and am waiting for the :witch: x

i feel a bit disappointed u know cos we started off with so much enthusiam and now its just blues, i think for now carrieb is the only registered bfp in our thread, trying to turn off the switch in my head too but babes no af is still no af!fx God can still move that mountain called af! did i hear u say amen?

Amen and Hallelujah! It ain't over yet ladies. :hugs:

10 dpo was early. Haven't you tested since then?x

Nope havnt because i dont want to hold up hope haha.. i think im in the same boot as you though.. normal calculations were 31/1st then i noticed it the 3/4th then i tested on the 15th (Saturday afternoon)..

So maybe if :witch: doesn't show up on Wednesday i will give it another go..

Wow Lunaty, we really are cycle buddies! We're exactly the same! I'm convinced i'm not PG anyway. Today i had this awful sicky dizzy feeling and i just wanted to sit down and i thought, 'ooh i wish i thought i was pregnant then i could symptom-spot this!!' But i just don't, not even a tiny bit anymore. Amen to no AF but i usually have a 16 day luteal phase so i'm not due til wed/thurs anyway! Problem is, i'm already stressing about when AF does arrive and trying to work out when i might ov next as i'm convinced it'll be through the week when hubby is away and that'll be another month with no :baby: but i need to just ignore it and see what happens, because the truth is, i don't have a clue when i'm likely to ov! xx

Wow Lunaty, we really are cycle buddies! We're exactly the same! I'm convinced i'm not PG anyway. Today i had this awful sicky dizzy feeling and i just wanted to sit down and i thought, 'ooh i wish i thought i was pregnant then i could symptom-spot this!!' But i just don't, not even a tiny bit anymore. Amen to no AF but i usually have a 16 day luteal phase so i'm not due til wed/thurs anyway! Problem is, i'm already stressing about when AF does arrive and trying to work out when i might ov next as i'm convinced it'll be through the week when hubby is away and that'll be another month with no :baby: but i need to just ignore it and see what happens, because the truth is, i don't have a clue when i'm likely to ov! xx

Hah yup welcome to our world ;), im starting to feel a bit painfull in my lower back now, generally a sign that Af is on the way.. but last cycle it took about a week to finally show up :dohh: so if it is still out by the 22nd i might test again :muaha:

And also i will probably have to give up on coming cycle.., ive got to go to the gyno to get a Colposcopy.. grrr.. apparently you dont want to be preggers when you have those..:cry:, with a bit of luck i might be able ot plan it in just after my cycle but im not to hopeful as they were really bussy and i could just squeeze in on the 12th of Dec... also my OV is a big guess too.. i was lucky enough to have some decent pains on the 3/4/5th so i just took those as O pains hahaha

Well like you say, you definately don't want to be pregnant while having that done! :hugs: i half considered leaving my next cycle and not trying again until the beginning of january because we stay with family for 10 days over xmas and i know i will be really stressed out if i've just found out i'm pregnant and can't drink, cos they'll all know why and i think i'd want to keep it a secret til i'm further along. But i think we'll just keep up the hard work because my husband is going away in march for about 3 months (he's in the military) and i really have to get pregnant before he goes or i will be devastated cause we'd have to wait til june then! :cry: x

Well get there eventually... (my good here me say this after only 1 month hahaha) who knows maybe Jan will be our month then ;)

hi babes! ivory i think u shd still give it ur best shot no matter what, ive had a long day today, ive been having some backache and pinkish cm, definitely pinkish but on and off, af was meant to start yesterday so im not sure if its the onset though im still strongly holding on to my faith that my bean is stuck! been praying like mad for this bump and i cant bring myself to accept the fact that it might not be! watz up wit u girls seems like its just us three that are keeping this thread alive . ivory? lunaty? how about starting a new one?

Heh yeah why not :)
We should start our own banner too :muaha:

Any idea when yuo are testing or are yo gonna join us ?!

Defo up for starting a new one but would rather wait til AF arrives so we can all start afresh with a positive attitude. Even though i know i'm not pregnant i still want to cling to this cycle thread until we're all either in or out! Lol x

I love the banner idea, we need to think of a 'team' name! x

Hey ladies! I may not be posting as often, but I'm still checking in on you all. The pinkish CM sounds really good Morayo, have got my fingers tightly crossed.

And still no AFs!! There may be :bfp:'s yet!

Love to all and lots of baby :dust: xx

yeah might indeed wait until a fresh cycle ;)

but we should at least start our own little group :muaha:
Who is gonna come up with a catching name huh?!

well i cant think of a banner name right now? ivoryapril when is af due aintu late by now? lunaty im too scared to test again! im checking myself everyminute as it is to know whether my cm has turned full red(oh me of little faith), i will test ove rthe weekend if af doesnt show up before then.i pray not? or i cld buy a test tomorrow near my office and put myself out of my misery!

just went to the ladies and the pinkish cm just turned red bloody sorry tmi so i guess im out for this cycle! its such a relief in a funny i can stop symtom spotting for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->